• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

salvia + dxm
its amazing what a fucked up high you can get with this combo. It feels like the salvia lasts until the dxm is over.

This feeling happened to me but with LSA. I had 'salvia--sling-shot' effects that lasted for hours. Very intense experience 8o

not where i am. your prolly thinkin peyote

No, san pedro contains mescaline...just like peyote....therefore it is illegal to extact the mescaline OR consume it. It isnt, however, illegal to simply own a san pedro cactus. Same goes for peyote....I think.

But I personally know people who have gotten arrested for consuming san pedro for the mescaline inside.

"San Pedro and the other columnar mescaline-containing cacti are not specifically scheduled, but they contain the controlled substance mescaline. Mescaline is a Schedule I substance in the U.S. Because of their ubiquitous availability through nurseries and major plant vendors across the country, as well as in arboretums and on government property, simple possession of columnar mescaline-containing cacti with no intent to ingest is de facto legal.

Sellers (or anyone) who represent the cactus as a source of mescaline or sell them for their psychoactive properties (for "getting high") are at far higher risk of prosecution. Any preparation of the cactus for ingestion would likely turn the plant into a clearly scheduled (illegal) material. We are not aware of any convictions for the possession or sale of non-peyote mescaline-containing cacti such as San Pedro, but this does not mean that the cacti are "legal", it just means that the cactus has not been considered a problem and is currently not treated as a controlled plant by the police."

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cacti/cacti_law.shtml

Psilocybin hasn't been legal in the UK for a few years. It used to be that fresh were legal and dried were Class A.

2004 or 2005 was when the law changed, iirc.

Yep, technically. BUT.....

Under Clause 21 of the Drugs Act 2005, it is now an offence to import, export, produce, supply, possess or possess with intent to supply magic mushrooms, including in the form of grow kits.

Exceptions will be made for people who unknowingly pick the mushrooms in the wild or find them growing in their garden, and critics have argued the act will be difficult to police

8)If the police (unlikely) caught you picking magic mushrooms, you just say you didn't know what they were...end of.

The only thing that the change in the law has achieved is to stop headshops selling fresh mushrooms...it was bound to happen eventually. In a couple of months they will be popping up their pointed little heads all over the country. Just pick loads while they'e in season...enough to last a year...and take them home....freeze em, dry em, whatever. Even if you're a drug dealer & the cops kick your door in & do a drugs raid, they can't touch you for the mushies....=D

no script:
in the states: ac cherratussin (sp?)
in france: tussipax

but those are not headshop highs. as far as that goes, i've only tried salvia, which i did not enjoy.

port wine.

All legal highs ever tried;

Various types of Psilocybe mushrooms (Holland)
Cannabis smokable and edibles (Holland)
San Pedro Cactus
Morning Glory Seeds (LSA)
2C-I and various research chems (done with these; some are quite dangerous and undesirable)
Alcohol
Tobacco
Betel Nut
Kava Kava
Nitrous Oxide
Salvia

All of these highs seemed quite safe for a responsible individual, except for some research chems, some of the new chems out there really are not fun and just plain bad for health.

Last edited:
If the police (unlikely) caught you picking magic mushrooms, you just say you didn't know what they were...end of.
Yeah, works great if you are in your own garden or out and have a variety of shrooms. But when you are in the middle of a field and have a bag with ~2000 semis in? Not gonna wash. Even less likely to wash if you then have another 5000 back at home. "Sorry officer, I thought they were A.Bisporus".

That isn't the point, though. I can put pills in a medication bottle and if the police stop me, tell them it is my tablets. Plenty of ways to get around the law, but the point is that they are illegal, not how easy it is to sidestep the law.

All legal highs ever tried;

Various types of Psilocybe mushrooms (Holland)
Cannabis smokable and edibles (Holland)
San Pedro Cactus
Morning Glory Seeds (LSA)
2C-I and various research chems (done with these; some are quite dangerous and undesirable)
Alcohol
Tobacco
Betel Nut
Kava Kava
Nitrous Oxide
Salvia

All of these highs seemed quite safe for a responsible individual, except for some research chems, some of the new chems out there really are not fun and just plain bad for health.

Jesus christ people!....IT IS ILLEGAL TO CONSUME SAN PEDRO FOR ITS MESCALINE!!!...plain and simple...

"San Pedro and the other columnar mescaline-containing cacti are not specifically scheduled, but they contain the controlled substance mescaline. Mescaline is a Schedule I substance in the U.S. Because of their ubiquitous availability through nurseries and major plant vendors across the country, as well as in arboretums and on government property, simple possession of columnar mescaline-containing cacti with no intent to ingest is de facto legal.

Sellers (or anyone) who represent the cactus as a source of mescaline or sell them for their psychoactive properties (for "getting high") are at far higher risk of prosecution. Any preparation of the cactus for ingestion would likely turn the plant into a clearly scheduled (illegal) material. We are not aware of any convictions for the possession or sale of non-peyote mescaline-containing cacti such as San Pedro, but this does not mean that the cacti are "legal", it just means that the cactus has not been considered a problem and is currently not treated as a controlled plant by the police."

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cacti/cacti_law.shtml

DXM is my favorite legal high. Best method is to get 2 Zicam. It's a little over a shot's worth of disgusting vile liquid, but with my skinny, light-weight stature, 780mg will get me to low fourth plat. I've never done 2 zicam together, but I've had about 5 or 6 3rd plat trips and I'm going to stop doing DXM until next summer.

morning glory, dxm, loperamide(if u know how to do it), prophylhexedrine(the best), kava sucks, nutmeg(pot like buzz that lasts all day, never had nausea), ephedrine sucks, datura scared the shit out of me, theres not a lot of good legal highs out there

To jamesbrown;

San Pedro is only illegal with intent to consume. In it's fresh form it is legal. It must be prepared to be consumable. I just bought a little potted San Pedro at Home Depot so I would say it is legal.

To jamesbrown;

San Pedro is only illegal with intent to consume. In it's fresh form it is legal. It must be prepared to be consumable. I just bought a little potted San Pedro at Home Depot so I would say it is legal.

You are exactly right!!!!.....therefore when you people are "CONSUMING" it...it becomes illegal....what is so hard to understand about that????
If you simply own a san pedro than your not breaking the law....

but as soon as you consume it, your breaking the law.....and that is what ALLLLLL these people are talking about when they list san pedro on here...
this thread is titled "Best Legal High..."....therefore, they were getting high off of it by CONSUMING it.

....is this really that hard to understand????

I would know, like I said, I have witnessed people getting arrested for eating san pedro

.....damn people can be really THICK at times.

Last edited:
well considering that buying san pedro is not illegal and there is most likely not going to be a cop watching you at home to be sure u dont eat it, i see it as a good legal-ish high. hell,i dont even think most cops would know what you're doing even if they do see u consume it.

well considering that buying san pedro is not illegal and there is most likely not going to be a cop watching you at home to be sure u dont eat it, i see it as a good legal-ish high. hell,i dont even think most cops would know what you're doing even if they do see u consume it.

Thats very true.....but there is still the POSSIBILITY of them arresting you because it IS illegal. But the chances are slim.

Hell, ive done it many times without ever worrying if I was going to be arrested, but I still aknowledge that it IS illegal.....which is why I dont think it should be included in a thread called.... "What's the Best legal high youve ever gotten?"....its still illegal, no matter what the chances are of you getting arrested...

hell.....if you smoke weed like a responsible person and not a complete idiot than you could say the same thing about that(or any drug for that matter) beause if Im smoking a bowl in my room, in my house, how the hell is a cop ever gonna know???...let alone arrest me??....BUT ITS STILL ILLEGAL.

The original poster was talking about LEGAL high's...not high's that simply have a small chance of leading to your arrest as long as you dont use them like an idiot.

I ordered some pods through a well respected and reviewed supplier and was extremely disappointed. I ground it up and made a tea just like I had been instructed by an experienced Bluelighter. The high was not euporic, it was mostly a very heavy feeling in my body, mostly in my legs. It had some of the same effects as morphine/oxy etc like itchiness and difficulty sleeping, but none of the good euphoric effects that I was hoping for. It was also disgusting no matter what I mixed it with and gave me the worst/scariest constipation of my life. Maybe it wasn't great because I am a needle user and my tolerance is somewhat high, but I probably will not try it again. Which sucks because it was cheap and delivered in a couple days. Oh the fuck well. I'm glad it works for some

Last edited:
DXM, no question. Mephedrone and methylone are great though no longer legal. :(
Codeine can be great but I find the intensity is too unpredictable regardless of dose, which usually equates to too weak.
Didn't really care for LSA.