• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the best benzo for Euphoria and muscle relaxation?

dreadbell

Greenlighter
Temazepam

Clonazepam

Xanax

Diazapam

Lorazepam

Nitrapam

zopliclone

tranax

ryphnol

Xanax is the most euphoric one I've tried.apparently the flubroalprazolam is even more euphoric

Of the few times that I've taken benzos, I've never felt much euphoria. I know they are not benzos, but in terms of euphoria I prefer Pregabalin.

As a muscle relaxant: Cyclobenzaprine.

I use diazepam for muscle spasms, it’s the only one that causes my muscles to relax effectively enough to pop a joint back in place. I metabolise it super quick though so, I don’t get a high or euphoria off it. Feel slightly light for around 20 mins with 10mg.

Disregarding the what drug should I take rule.

If euphoria is your intention there imo only one cadidate on that list. Temazepam.

Nimetazepam has a good rep to, but I never had the chance to try that one. Likewise for Nitrazepam, good rep but no experience with it. Flunitrazepam was a bit of a let down. Feels more or less like the other benzo's.

Disregarding the what drug should I take rule.

If euphoria is your intention there imo only one cadidate on that list. Temazepam.

Nimetazepam has a good rep to, but I never had the chance to try that one. Likewise for Nitrazepam, good rep but no experience with it. Flunitrazepam was a bit of a let down. Feels more or less like the other benzo's.
I have on prescription those "blue angels, 10 diazepam tabs and 5mg insomin (nitrazepam) on the evening... So because have been eaten these benzos for over 20 years know... It has changed many times, the benzo what ive been eaten... There is No benzo in where i live, which i wouldnt have has prescribed, only one is here in year 91 forbid benzo, the original rohypnol (flunitrazepam) but have had that from neighbour country... Its water soluble like 15mg DC, dormicum which is midazolam and could be taken intravenously. But those pill form benzos DONT belong to poke to your veins but every kid does it with those and they are cost here 20€ per tablet.... And the money goes from the toilet like in other words... Because they dont realize that the midazolam tablet should be fix on water whats pH is gotta lower under 4.... The exact pH for iv midazolam is 3.8 what it is on the ampoule. But the most recreational benzo ive taken is TOTALLY Number 1 place and thats insomin 5mg (nitrazepam) because its half - life and acting time is very long and its the most Best booster for opioids from benzos... That combined to diazepam and alprazolam, its awesome ❤️.... Those are all pharmacy benzos here where i live.... But on rc side... Flualplazoram is hands down the far most euphoric stuff ive taken from downers combined to nifoxipam and clonazolam..... Even halcion i had on prescription but nowdays its a benzo which you arent able To have outside mental hospitals... Nitrazepam is the most potent and Best and strongest benzo outside asylum 😅😅😅

I have on prescription those "blue angels, 10 diazepam tabs and 5mg insomin (nitrazepam) on the evening... So because have been eaten these benzos for over 20 years know... It has changed many times, the benzo what ive been eaten... There is No benzo in where i live, which i wouldnt have has prescribed, only one is here in year 91 forbid benzo, the original rohypnol (flunitrazepam) but have had that from neighbour country... Its water soluble like 15mg DC, dormicum which is midazolam and could be taken intravenously. But those pill form benzos DONT belong to poke to your veins but every kid does it with those and they are cost here 20€ per tablet.... And the money goes from the toilet like in other words... Because they dont realize that the midazolam tablet should be fix on water whats pH is gotta lower under 4.... The exact pH for iv midazolam is 3.8 what it is on the ampoule. But the most recreational benzo ive taken is TOTALLY Number 1 place and thats insomin 5mg (nitrazepam) because its half - life and acting time is very long and its the most Best booster for opioids from benzos... That combined to diazepam and alprazolam, its awesome ❤.... Those are all pharmacy benzos here where i live.... But on rc side... Flualplazoram is hands down the far most euphoric stuff ive taken from downers combined to nifoxipam and clonazolam..... Even halcion i had on prescription but nowdays its a benzo which you arent able To have outside mental hospitals... Nitrazepam is the most potent and Best and strongest benzo outside asylum 😅😅😅
I think that answers my question, thanks lol Whats you opinion on royphnol?

Flunitrazepam is overated, imo. felt just like an typical benzo. Nothing like Temazepam or how Midazolam en Triazolam are described.

I think that answers my question, thanks lol Whats you opinion on royphnol?
Well, those original 2mg rohypnol, flunitrazepam tablets are water soluble so they can be used intravenously but dont recommend that with every pill form benzos.... Not only those that could be intravenously use... Its overrated those and nothing very More better than those Z benzos like ambien, which is the brand in States... One at least. Zolpidem.... Here those are stella, stillnoct and those

I would honestly have to say clonazoLAM, the “research chemical”. It provides euphoria and relaxation unlike any other benzo out there, for certain.

I would honestly have to say clonazoLAM, the “research chemical”. It provides euphoria and relaxation unlike any other benzo out there, for certain.

Personally I find clonazolam to be heavy and sedating and not at all euphoric... it also lasts a long time and is SUPER potent and prone to blackouts. I have heard others swear by it too, though. A lot of people love clonzePAM, too, but I find it more or less useless. I think in terms of benzo effects, we're all different, so it's not one size fits all.

I want to try temazepam and bromazepam sometime, a lot of people say those are among the very best in terms of recrational/euphoria potential.

Personally I just don't find benzos very euphoric, but I don't suffer from anxiety, really. Generally people with chronic anxiety find the removal of anxiety to be very euphoric and amazing. I don't use benzos recreationally except if I'm binging on stimulants, where they can be amazing.

I like etizolam more than any others I've tried, it's short acting, feels nice, is almost euphoric, and it's great for sleep.

Too bad you can't remember it 😂
I agree that’s a risk! Thankfully I dose responsibly.
Personally I find clonazolam to be heavy and sedating and not at all euphoric... it also lasts a long time and is SUPER potent and prone to blackouts. I have heard others swear by it too, though. A lot of people love clonzePAM, too, but I find it more or less useless. I think in terms of benzo effects, we're all different, so it's not one size fits all.

I want to try temazepam and bromazepam sometime, a lot of people say those are among the very best in terms of recrational/euphoria potential.

Personally I just don't find benzos very euphoric, but I don't suffer from anxiety, really. Generally people with chronic anxiety find the removal of anxiety to be very euphoric and amazing. I don't use benzos recreationally except if I'm binging on stimulants, where they can be amazing.

I like etizolam more than any others I've tried, it's short acting, feels nice, is almost euphoric, and it's great for sleep.

I do agree about etizolam! About to get a bulk order of it, myself, actually!

Hey guys, I'd like to move this over to Drug Culture if nobody is truly opposed. Benzodiazepines are not especially dangerous when used as a standalone agent, so we can kind of put this one to bed pretty quick in terms of "is there HR value here" department. Opposed?

Hey guys, I'd like to move this over to Drug Culture if nobody is truly opposed. Benzodiazepines are not especially dangerous when used as a standalone agent, so we can kind of put this one to bed pretty quick in terms of "is there HR value here" department. Opposed?

I was considering doing the same myself, good call.