• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whats the best benzo for Euphoria and muscle relaxation?

As a muscle relaxant: Cyclobenzaprine.

I'm exploring muscle relaxants, do you consider cyclobenzaprine a recreational drug?

For me, who suffers from anxiety disorder, I can say that xanax is the most "euphoric" if I am in a panic attack or anxiety, that calm feeling is euphoric in itself

Clonazolam is nice as is Etizolam, both have own use.

But Temazepam is a class apart ime. To bad it was a once in a lifetime encounter.

But Temazepam is a class apart ime. To bad it was a once in a lifetime encounter.

I always wanted to try the temazepam, but I think that in Argentina it is not available How is it? Compared to xanax ..?

I always wanted to try the temazepam, but I think that in Argentina it is not available How is it? Compared to xanax ..?
Going on what happened while walking in the sun, after a day of hard work. 10mg Temazepam felt like the benzo version of the high of a perfect beer or GHB created relaxation. Benzo naieve at that time that was a very effective dose to mimic a few beer's or a normal dose of G.

Alprazolam the few times I used it to test for recreational potentional. Is in no way relateable to Temazepam. Its sedating, feels depressing and the whole general feel is a bit negativ imo.

The only use for it for me was inducing sleep and GBH withdrawal.

When compared Temazepam's onset is different then Alprazolam to. Both are fast, but Temazepam seem's to have somekind of rush. This it shares with G and Alcohol.

I've ALWAYS been fascinated by people who say temazepam is the most euphoric benzo(which is a lot of people). As we all know, everyone responds to different benzos differently, but I just don't get it.
I was prescribed temazepam for years(and I could get it prescribed again any time I want) and sure, it was one of the best benzos to help me sleep(if not THE best) but I never once thought of it as anything even remotely close to euphoric... and it wouldn't be any higher than 5th on my list of favorite benzos.
Also.... I've never met anyone in all my years as a drug user who liked temazepam. No one is even willing to pay for it. The best I can do is throw 10 to 40 of them to someone for free to "sweeten the deal" when I'm doing a trade or making a purchase... and usually the people I give it to try it once and say they don't like it and that they MUCH prefer alprazolam, clonazepam etc. Consequently, I've given away hundreds of them for free... and never once have I been able to sell them for actual cash.
And since I didn't like taking it unless i REALLY couldn't sleep at all ....I have a TON of the 30 mgs left over. So I'm always very jealous when I come on BL and read about people who love it. If I lived near people like you I could make a lot of money. Are there people in the US who prefer temazepam or is it only valued in other countries? ...bc seriously.... literally NO ONE likes it where I live... and I live in a very large US city.

Post Script: Clonazepam is my favorite benzo by far. Feels great, works amazingly well for anxiety/stress and it helps with my heart palpitations by keeping me calm and my heart rate down. And the fact it has such a long half-life is just the cherry on top imo.

Last edited:
I've ALWAYS been fascinated by people who say temazepam is the most euphoric benzo(which is a lot of people). As we all know, everyone responds to different benzos differently, but I just don't get it.
I was prescribed temazepam for years(and I could get it prescribed again any time I want) and sure, it was one of the best benzos to help me sleep(if not THE best) but I never once thought of it as anything even remotely close to euphoric... and it wouldn't be any higher than 5th on my list of favorite benzos.
Also.... I've never met anyone in all my years as a drug user who liked temazepam. No one is even willing to pay for it. The best I can do is throw 10 to 40 of them to someone for free to "sweeten the deal" when I'm doing a trade or making a purchase... and usually the people I give it to try it once and say they don't like it and that they MUCH prefer alprazolam, clonazepam etc. Consequently, I've given away hundreds of them for free... and never once have I been able to sell them for actual cash.
And since I didn't like taking it unless i REALLY couldn't sleep at all ....I have a TON of the 30 mgs left over. So I'm always very jealous when I come on BL and read about people who love it. If I lived near people like you I could make a lot of money. Are there people in the US who prefer temazepam or is it only valued in other countries? ...bc seriously.... literally NO ONE likes it where I live... and I live in a very large US city.
haha I would probably try it, although I don't consider benzos as recreational drugs, I'm just curious about what I read about it, maybe it disappoints me, I won't know

So I'm always very jealous when I come on BL and read about people who love it.

Now when daily some Etizolam and or Clonazolam is on my menu. And Ethanol, I wonder if it would do the same wonder it did back then?

Could have been a effect of the 1-st impression of a GABA-a agonist being on it. Would love to try it one more time just to check if ...

Last edited:
haha I would probably try it, although I don't consider benzos as recreational drugs, I'm just curious about what I read about it, maybe it disappoints me, I won't know

Yea I don't use benzos recreationally either(I have in the past however... but not a ton). It's just not my thing. I've been on 3 mgs clonazepam/day for over a decade, and most of that time I was also on 30 mgs temazepam/day(which I rarely took).
I honestly don't know what I would do without my clonazepam since it works wonders for my undiagnosed heart problem(it keeps me calm and therefore there is less stress on my heart). Although I've never gone thru benzo WD for some reason... even though I've been through many situations where I SHOULD of had WD's. So that's not why I'm so "dependent" on clonazepam... I just can't handle the heart pain/palpitations that occur if I don't take it.

Temazepam

Clonazepam

Xanax

Diazapam

Lorazepam

Nitrapam

zopliclone

tranax

ryphnol
Off your list I would have to go with Temazepam and Flunitrazepam(Rohypnol). Other than them I'd choose Nimetazepam. And for RC type Benzos it has to be Clonazolam

Post Script: Clonazepam is my favorite benzo by far. Feels great, works amazingly well for anxiety/stress and it helps with my heart palpitations by keeping me calm and my heart rate down. And the fact it has such a long half-life is just the cherry on top imo.

Shame I don't know you mate I'd happily swap clonazepam and alprazolam for temazepam any fuckin day of the week. Definitely alprazolam, it's nowhere near as recreational as the hype makes it out to be imo, very good for panic attacks but not much rec value at all.

Whats your tolerance?

Temazepam was the only of its fam that had and warmth and cozyness, felt wobbly and still made me wanna walk and talk. It has good profile;)
[10mg / benzo naieve]

Shame I don't know you mate I'd happily swap clonazepam and alprazolam for temazepam any fuckin day of the week. Definitely alprazolam, it's nowhere near as recreational as the hype makes it out to be imo, very good for panic attacks but not much rec value at all.

And I'd more than happily swap my temazepam for clonazepam or alprazolam any day too. I only use clonazepam, but at least I'd be able to sell the alprazolam.
I also completely agree that alprazolam is only good for anxiety attacks. It's too short acting. Plus I don't like the feel of it that much. Especially if I'm trying to maintain a constant level of benzos in my system at all times.

Whats your tolerance?

Temazepam was the only of its fam that had and warmth and cozyness, felt wobbly and still made me wanna walk and talk. It has good profile;)
[10mg / benzo naieve]

Interesting. And confusing. Temazepam is a hypnotic. So it should just help knock you out. I wonder why it made you wanna move around and talk. It only ever made me sleepy.

I was prescribed temazepam for years(and I could get it prescribed again any time I want) and sure, it was one of the best benzos to help me sleep(if not THE best) but I never once thought of it as anything even remotely close to euphoric...
imo any benzo to different degrees are usefull for sleep inducing and anxiolytic. As I am basickly fearless, that last one is not my goal, anxiety is something I can easily control without drug's. Mind over feeling's.

Sleep, any benzo will do, but fast onset is a plus in this case. Temazepam I would save for fun, not for sleep although it would induce it faster as most. never tried that though. That one strip was consumed with intention to stay awake.

dosage is key here I guess. 10mg or 30 is a big difference.

Last edited:
I've ALWAYS been fascinated by people who say temazepam is the most euphoric benzo(which is a lot of people).
Restoril? Man, head doc gave me some of these a couple years ago for general buggin', no sleep and I gotta tell ya they did not much at all. I was eating 2-3 at a time but if I ingested .5mg alprazolam all would be right with the world. Seems the Temaz may have helped me sleep longer but IMO cyclobenzaprine (flexeril) wins at that hands down.

Edit: Not sure if phenibut would be considered a benzo proper but if so this would be my choice at euphoria.

Last edited:
Phenibut is definitely not a benzo at all, it's got a totally different mechanism of action and effects profile (as a gabapentinoid and GABA-B agonist). It's certainly far superior in terms of euphoria. I find it better for anxiety, too, but if I was having a panic attack I would choose a benzo over phenibut 100% of the time (and not only because phenibut takes hours to work), benzos also have more of a effect of cutting anxiety off like a faucet. Whereas phenibut makes me feel actively euphoric and fearless and hypomanic, which produces the opposite of anxiety. But in some circumstances I have still felt anxious on phenibut, if something happens to cause a lot of anxiety.

Thanks for the clarity.
Gabapentinoid?
Seems if I know that the day is going to be a stressor I dose early AM (pheni) and the anxiety is not there... for me. Stress is low to nil. Social hatred is absent.
It's been a few days now and got me thinking of dosing 1 1/2g now. Just for the hell of it. Love the stuff and by 3-4 PM will be "on".

Yeah phenibut is always good for making me have an amazing day.