• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's on for Australia day?

breakyaself said:
Why are we celebrating the settlement of white ugly British convincts that raped, killed and abused native land originally lived and made home by indigenous people?

For Shame.8)

would your high horsey like a carrott?

Signat :p

Usually, my Australia Day consists of doing absolutely NOTHING. Which is exactly how I prefer to spend my public holidays. Reading in bed most of the morning, lounging around with a DVD all afternoon, drinking from lunchtime. :D

This year, however, we've been invited camping and fishing!

So I'll be lounging around with a fishing rod in my hand instead :)

^we were planning a nice four day camping trip too... but noooooo i have to work the friday now so camping is restricted to sat/sun

barbecue.jpeg

&

AA026666.jpg

&

triple-j-logo.jpg

:D

How surprising that the majority of us will be drinking beer, having a BBQ, watching the cricket or listening to Triple J.

Hey.. so Thurs the 26th.. is a Public holiday...

Then Friday We Work.. then the weekend ?

Or do we just have friday off ?

WTF ?

I would Love to go campin !

Or maybe i'll Just go to the skyworks, and start a Riot, then get stabbed in the face with a Stubbie....

Good old Perth Skyworks =)

dialated665 said:
Or maybe i'll Just go to the skyworks, and start a Riot, then get stabbed in the face with a Stubbie....

Good old Perth Skyworks =)

*sigh*, i think thats the go this Australia day......

I love the train rides, always a good laugh.

Every year, i say its my last time going to the foreshore, but there,s nothing esle to do. And plus theres work the next day. I actually might try the south side this year. Meh!

Last edited:
Myself and WitchDoctor will be in Perth visiting our good friends and family. We are planning on a day out at the South Perth forshore for BBQ, Drinks and all that kinda jazz, should be a great day to catch up with everyone :) *beams*

Same way I've been celebrating it since I arrived in Aussie.

The Big Day Out.

xcidium: Not now but i will be for the day before aussie day, and a few day before hand, i arrive on the 23rd leave on the 26th

The same way I spent it last year, and the year before for that matter too.
Come midnight I will be on a couch in a club no doubt toasting another year in Oz with my brother, grinning and laughing how yet again my birthday has extended to a couple of days.
Triple J while my head deflates in the morning, then down to the Story Bridge Hotel for cockroach racing.
Are there any entomologists in BL? Is the cockroaches nervous system geared for performance enhancement?

Rubber_Duck said:
*sigh*, i think thats the go this Australia day......

I love the train rides, always a good laugh.

Every year, i say its my last time going to the foreshore, but there,s nothing esle to do. And plus theres work the next day. I actually might try the south side this year. Meh!

Beware The South Side, thats where all the trouble makers are ;)

I wonder if they are gonna have a Zero Tollerance to Alchole, But allow those Corparte Tent Git's to serve wine ???

Holy shit, Public transport on Aust Day Perth.....8(

^ the skyshow does seem like a good idea but I every time I see fireworks I need to pee. There arent any loos down at the foreshore, except at the KFC in South Perth so I never get down there. Its an unfortunate phenomenon. :(

So I guess its just a houseparty at a mates place with beer and more beer.

Australia day- any excuse for a day off eh?