• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's on for Australia day?

haven't decided yet... it's my friend's birthday on Australia day, and no matter what we want to do, she ALWAYS wants to do the opposite.... she always hated going down to the foreshore to watch the fireworks, now that we're not interested in doing that, she wants to do it.... grrrr! AND she dosn't like JJJ! i think once again though, she'll have to be throughly dissapointed on her birthday, because hottest 100 is an old old ritual from before when i knew her. *rant over*

i'm so impressed by the amount of Perthians in here, i thought i was all alone!

I'm considering proposing a totem-tennis play-off and some quality hottest 100 drinking games. and a nice healthy BBQ... because i once cooked sausages in a pan and saw the amount of feral shit that came out of them.... so marinated chicken on the barbie is now definitely the goer.

has anyone else noticed that when you talk about australia day you automiatically slip into aussie drawl? i can't believe i just used the word "goer"!

My entire factory has forfeited the "Thursday" Public holiday, and Opted for a Friday Day Off !

This Makes it so much eaiser, 10am Knock off Thursday :D

Apart from that i have no idea WTF im doing :\

I want to go camping also but Meh.

partying at an aussie bar on patong beach thailand in green and gold.
its gonna be awesome

haha.
you're overseas partying it up for a couple of weeks and still have time to get online?
thats bl addiction :)

hope the trip is awesome.

Yeah, enjoy KK. Make sure you get on those jet skis.

Don't think I'll be in attendance for your party BBG. Sorry, might head up to Rainbow Serpent early to try and get a decent site. Have fun guys.

Happy invasion day u fucking racist pisgs!!!!!?!?!!?!?

Dont you get our culture ?!!?

Destroy what you odnt know and it wont exist !?

YAY FOR KILLING YOUR SOULS !!!!

we fucking rocked it out here in phuket. yay go the aussies. we played a game of cricket in the street. was absolutely hilarious.

got horrendously drunk witha bout 50 other aussies and everyone kept buying shots for the whole bar. was great.
aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi.

and p.s - moe i have an addiction. i cant help it.

no, im aware of it, which is why i am here, at 11pm on friday night.
damn you, bluelight!

Grants's was excellen though eventually very messy and a little weird, for a few in attendance at least. Wicked house you've got there butros.

If anyone has seen my Bolle aviators, please let me know, i lost them at grants australia day party. They mean a lot to me.

As suspected and as like every single other year I did diddly squat for Australia Day. Unfortunately this also means that I didn't find a dim sim either.

*continues the search*

*BUMP* Same again as last year, this saves me starting a new thread. More beer this time, and everyone must come wearing a beard... I am being serious. So PM if you want an invite, no keg, but there is 8 bottles of Jager roosting in my living room.