• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What ya on today/tonight BLads and BLadies?

A24-BCA83-9-F65-463-B-9-CF7-869-C2739-FC16.jpg

Bottle of prosecco cracked open, nice Dutch import spliff and enjoying a heavy chilling sesh with a dance music background (old skool bassline at the mo) after a thoroughly mental working week.
Have a good Bank Holiday weekend all of you druggies 😘🤗🥂👍xx

weed. alot of ibrupofen gel on my neck (its fucked)

what i would do for some proper pain killers, got codeine and DHC here but they fuck with my stomach too much, same with oral nurofen.

might pop 10mg of valium, suprisingly i still get a decent effect from that after my ole habit of 7-9mg of etiz a day but ive noticed ive been drinking a bit more alcohol and the cross tolerance seems quite alot tbh! didnt think it really would impact it but it has, amazing how quick tolerance drops though

thinking of rolling another spliff and trying to make this ole pacha avatar more updated :D

I guess it was
400 mg Oxazepam
5 mg Diclazepam
10 mg Bromazolam (just taken) - I just want to sleep which I did the whole day today, Ican't heardly bear my situation that's why I sleep so much.

JJ

I guess it was
400 mg Oxazepam
5 mg Diclazepam
10 mg Bromazolam (just taken) - I just want to sleep which I did the whole day today, Ican't heardly bear my situation that's why I sleep so much.

JJ

I don't know what your situation is but hope things improve for you. :) Please don't OD (not trying to lecture you) - I took too much Xanax once and ended up in hospital

Man had 10mg of aMT. Snorted around 1 gram of cocaine. Im feeling very anxious and dry mouthed. Hearts beating fast. A little too strong for me. Have 10mg of valium god i hope these helps. Still have some coke left but i think i shud give the next line a miss :/

I dnt even kniw why i take coke. It makes me feel ok for an hour then wired all night. This prob cut cause im stimulated like hell... chest tight need valium

Still feel shitty waiting for this to kick in. Never ever mix amt with any stimulant. Im done with stims for good. My brain isnt wired for coke/stims. Amt on its own at 10mg wud of been fine but the gram of coke was nt a good idea on top. Hopefully heart rate slows. Too cold to get up n make a spliff

today was a mix of

opiates
benzos
alcohol
cannabis
gabapentinoids

think thats about it.

2 5mg nitrazepam 3 2mg clonazepam, 1 alko-1 Xanax, 2 strong white chocolate kinder Bruno weed edibles, around 8-10mg subutex both IV and snorted, gonto take sum zolpidem soon, started nodding slightly earlier, got sum lovely soft hash to smoke later too
Feeling so chill with my fella, maximum relaxed after a shower there too
Enjoy your night guys n gals!!!! and be safe please