• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What ya on today/tonight BLads and BLadies?

Few nitraz, few loraz, few zopiclone, some grape ape THC oil and a bitta subutex, feeling so chilled and nodded out earlier :)

Running on nerves now.

But, just 90 minutes from now, I'll be getting loose.

Just vape, booze, brain melting sativa.

decided i had enouhg with smoking tobacco, just had a pipe of weed and damn im stoned without that yukky feeling. its great. have an old stash of amt which is my favourite all time drug barrr maybe first time with MDMA and psilocybin, but i found it puts me in a really good place, and 5mg usually has me uplifted all day long, gonna take 5-10mg see if i can last the whole day, been up since like midnight sleep is all over the place. sucks. went out to the park at 6am. was some people about at that time, i thought i wud be the only nutter :D

Still on a sturdy diet of amphet, benzos, coffee and a bottle of vino after work most days. With limitless smokes, unfortunately less so packed with top shelf weed. Once this sulphate is done (soon) its time for a reality check and a quick taper off benzos. Fuck, its been great but I cant bullshit myself much longer...

2mg clonazepam, 300mg pregabalin and 85mg Meth. It was either meth or an orange tesla (roughly 300mg mdma) but I chose Meth this time!

Come 7 or 8am 50mg Morphine and probably more clonaz and lyrica :]

60mg dihydrocodeine, a rapidly disappearing 2.5l bottle of Frosty Jacks and 160mg MDMA.

With my "motivation"? Ahahahahaha.... doing drugs and drinking Vodka.

Cheers

JJ

Oh, I did not know, I'm sorry. I am also unemployed because of Corona, sitting at home since 4 months. It's a mess because I'm self employed and normally people pay me cash, so I don't earn nothing. I get money from the government, like all 1-women-companies do. I'm grateful, it's enough to survive. But sitting at home for such a long time, it drives me crazy. I AM NOT NEEDED, and that's what I normally am. I miss my patients, also the assholes. I miss talking and laughing. That's why I am now in that condition.

Can just get better.

JJ