• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What would you do differently if you could go back in time?

Survival0200

Bluelighter
Hi!

I sometimes wonder, what I would do differently if it was possible to go back in time.

I would probably take the school more seriously. Now, what I've left behind, I find it ahead of me. I have to study the things again I didn't learn back then - it's frustrating, because I could've studied them when it was time for them. 8)

Maybe I also could've taken better care of my friendships. I find myself lonely today, because I didn't value the friendships enough.

What's your thing you'd like to do differently if you had a time machine?

Be less of a dick when I was like 8...
Other than that, not a lot. I'd probably just use the time machine to do more revision for exams - quickly pop back to a sunny day, coexist with myself but take all my now-books and stuff, then when i'm done pop back to the present just after i left.

As in go back to when you were younger but retaining your current knowledge?

Wouldn't change too much, Id put money in to Apple and Google and go to the gym more (when it was close, never busy and the parents payed for it). Id go to the same uni so I could still be mates with the same people but would take work a little more seriously :) oh and invest the fuck out of bitcoins when they were like £2 per.

Getting up too early today =D ! Seriously tho this is a good question! Do i regret ever taking my first mushroom trip? No but it leadme to alot more of an interest in drugs in general ! Do i regret abusing ketamine and benzos on a daily basis? Yes for sure, do i regret playing poker making $120k and blowing the lot mostly at midstake cash games ? Yes i do :-( would i turn back the clock, hmmmm in some cases i wud for sure but i have learnt alot life can teach me and knowledge is power! Well money is power but knowledge is everything :)

Do a different degree. And yeah, invest the hell out of something that was going to make me rich..

Shag more girls (turned down opportunities due to 'shyness' bah). Work harder at my a levels. Take a more useful degree at a better uni. dont smoke so much hash for so long it ended up in a breakdown. Not smoke cigarettes atall.

Same thing not smoke fuck out of dope, and take the thousands of valium that I bought sensibly.

I wouldn't try gear...and I think that would have fixed all the subsequent problems. So nothing else really.

Not take that innocent little cocodamol pill all those years ago...

Buy loads of cocaine. Then sit and wait as it increases in value. BOOM. Loads of money.
What could go wrong? Nothing! That's what.

Such a safe and wise investment.

I know right? Why haven't we all done that before? :?

Lol.

I once heard that one or two bluelighters (probably Americans) have bought drugs, only to sell them on at a profit.

Those crazy sons of bitches.
Least we're all law abiding folk here on EADD.

Lol.

I once heard that one or two bluelighters (probably Americans) have bought drugs, only to sell them on at a profit.

I ain't having it , to far fetched .

Lol.

I once bought a litre of vodka for €10 and brought it to the uk where I sold it for £15, so I guess you could say I'm a hardened dealer.

Not been such an outrageously selfish tosser, and i should have supported my ex with everything that she deserved. should have thrown my arrogant attitude out of the equation from the very start, and treated her like she was the best thing to ever happen to me.

Regret it daily. Hey ho.

Probably should have stayed in touch with some people who weren't junkies.

Last week's lottery numbers. And the week before. And the week before that.

That should do it. Where's the fucking time machine then?

Not be in such a hurry to grow up because being "grown up" ain't all its cracked up to be!

Oh and tell my 15 year old self to wash my feet and put some clean socks on........that's the reason I didn't shag a hot 20 something one night (still kicking my self to this day)...........:(

Lol.

Yeah I'm with brimz. Clearly you were high when you wrote that. Who would do such a thing?