• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What would you do differently if you could go back in time?

Even though I see some mighty royal cock-ups when looking back, I wouldn't change any of it - who knows how bigger a mess it could have been if I hadn't acted as I did?!?!?

i would not have had a 1.5 year relationship. the amount of pussy i lost in that time was like i dunno 10+ girls.

It's interesting but I think mine would be never to take that first drug. Maybe it's the GBL withdrawals talking but I'm locked into this life now and if I never had this door opened so many years ago I know I'd still be working and in a lot happier relationship.

I would have taken control of my habits sooner, and in a way that didn't cripple some of my most significant relationships to a point of disrepair. How fortunate I am to be honoured with friends that have enough humility and forgiveness to cover my sins of self-abuse. In some ways, though, it's made the most persistent ties as strong as they could be, having tested them to their limits.

But there isn't that much I would change about life now, for all its woes and frustrations, so I consider myself lucky.

wouldn't change a fucking thing, NO REGRETS

I dunno. I pissed myself in class in the infants because I was too scared to go to the creepy dark toilets. Humiliated at 6 years old, I'd change that. I've been 18 years in my current relationship and everything is wonderful but it came out of splitting up two other relationships with terrible pain and grief especially for my ex. I regret hurting her like that.

I heard Brian Moore, ex rugby player, on the radio once. He said what no other celebrity ever says. "Yeah, I regret tons of things. I'd change tons of things" He didn't mean he was unhappy with who he was. He was just being honest, no bullshIt, we all make mistakes.

To be human is to be fallible.

i haven't got a clue how i got to where i am now.

I'd change loads of things. Like loads.

But then, I wouldn't have my son, I wouldn't be who/what/where I am now.

So I don't know as changing things would be a good move, or a bad one.

I would of cut down the amount of drugs I did, I would be with this girl that really wanted me... but I somehow was just shy / dazed for like 2 years from all the drugs... god I wish I could just sorta calm all that down... I would rather of saved all that money... and spend it on drugs now... god I love drugs... can't wait to do more drugs after another 2 weeks of doing these exams o.o

Id have bought as much gear as I could - selling everything I had - in Sept 2010. Oh and nothing else as I am where I am , had amazing times and sad times but thats what life is all about.

I wouldn't have sacked school at 16 & sacked college 6 months later. Not saying that would have made a massive difference to my life as it is now but for some stupid reason I thought that working would be more fun than pissing about at school/college/uni for a few more years. I think I was wrong.

I wouldn't have sacked school at 16 & sacked college 6 months later. Not saying that would have made a massive difference to my life as it is now but for some stupid reason I thought that working would be more fun than pissing about at school/college/uni for a few more years. I think I was wrong.

I sacked off school at 18 with a dismal 1 a level.

Went to work for an insurance company.

Hated it so much it spurred me into doing a cert TESOL and fucking off abroad to wor when i was 19, spent most of my 20's in some ace countries flitting back to the UK.

Would I go back and apply myself more at school? Would I fuck.

Use your dismal experience of tedious jobs to do something more interesting instead.

It's interesting but I think mine would be never to take that first drug. Maybe it's the GBL withdrawals talking but I'm locked into this life now and if I never had this door opened so many years ago I know I'd still be working and in a lot happier relationship.

Actually yeah, I'm gonna change my answer and go with yours Ben...except it's not that I should never have taken my first drug, just that I should never have popped that first codeine pill. If I hadn't done that I wouldn't have ended up with a heroin addiction, I'd probably still be in a happy relationship, have a ton of friends and be motivated to actually do something out of my life. But hey. Too late to tell myself not to pop that pill, not too late to fix things :)

Oh yes and also I would have started listening to Led Zep earlier on so that I could have applied for a ticket for the show in 2007 and maybe seen them play, haha.

quite a few things. the first thing that pops into my head is i wish i had never smoked weed. all the other stuff has been fun though, amazing times, the only drug taking regrets i have are buying random horrible shit being sold as meph. and smoking weed

I sacked off school at 18 with a dismal 1 a level.

Went to work for an insurance company.

Hated it so much it spurred me into doing a cert TESOL and fucking off abroad to wor when i was 19, spent most of my 20's in some ace countries flitting back to the UK.

Would I go back and apply myself more at school? Would I fuck.

Use your dismal experience of tedious jobs to do something more interesting instead.

Na, that's not what I meant really. I just meant it would be have been a good few extra years of fucking about before ever having to get a job lol.

i haven't got a clue how i got to where i am now.

I'd change loads of things. Like loads.

But then, I wouldn't have my son, I wouldn't be who/what/where I am now.

So I don't know as changing things would be a good move, or a bad one.

something similar for me

I would kill you all on first sight.

I mean kiss, kiss you all xxx

Oh yes and also I would have started listening to Led Zep earlier on so that I could have applied for a ticket for the show in 2007 and maybe seen them play, haha.

You seen the DVD pagey? (is that where the user name comes from btw?!) Plant is auto-tuned up the arsehole so he sounds better than he has since about 1981 and Big Log but Pagey is a long way from the guitar player he was in the early 70s - apparantly he barely picked up a guitar for years. Got on smack in 77 and only got off it in 2000.