• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What would it take for you to stop tripping forever?

Well, if you're an LSD manufacturer, and you're not careful, or if some prat somewhere down the distribution chain gets stupid, and if you live in the USofA or some other brutal regime such as Indonesia, getting caught and getting life in jail without parole will almost certainly stop you tripping.

And even if you could get a dose in jail, not the best of 'set' or 'setting' :\.

when tripping seeps into your normal life.

Tripping is so interesting because it is something radically different. Imagine if you tripped your whole life. Not tripping would be amazing!

I would like to see someone after a week long DOx binge..... If anyone could ever pull that off they would be half crazy/but shit looney but you know they have tripped for what felt like an eternity....

Death.
But like, once you die, you are pretty much going to return that hallucinatory nether realm, just without a physical form.

If I could tell I'd done permanent damage to myself with psychedelics I'd stop. Maybe if I was old I'd say "screw it" and keep using them. I've done LSD and mushrooms a considerable amount of times and smoked DMT once but I haven't noticed any side effects. My friend said he gets flashbacks every day from LSD. I've never had one but if I got to that point I'd probably stop.

I'm actually an example of someone that stopped tripping. My first 5-10 trips were very nice. However, after a while, I started getting bad anxiety when dosing; therefore, I decided to stop.

If I could tell I'd done permanent damage to myself with psychedelics I'd stop. Maybe if I was old I'd say "screw it" and keep using them. I've done LSD and mushrooms a considerable amount of times and smoked DMT once but I haven't noticed any side effects. My friend said he gets flashbacks every day from LSD. I've never had one but if I got to that point I'd probably stop.

its not as bad as it seems....

It happens to me every now and then....

One thing i have noticed is pot seems more psychedleic in recent memory..... So many chemicals through so many weekends... i like it though....

Wouldn't something like HPPD be insentive for everyone to stop using? At that point you dont need any psyches to trip. You're tripping 24/7, everyday, all day.

Or do you plan to keep tripping for your entire life - maybe like Huxley, who died on LSD?

I personally want to go out like huxley, and get a 100mcg IM LSD shot on my deathbed, imagine peaking + the natural weirdness people feel right before they die

but like some other people said, once i feel that theres no more for me to gain from psychedelic experiences, then il stop

like when acid becomes mundane (i cant even imagine this happening, but people have reportyed it after a lifetime of tripping)

I am going out Huxley-style too.

I love tripping so much, have been doing it fairly regularly for so long...just can't see myself stopping completely.

Wouldn't something like HPPD be insentive for everyone to stop using? At that point you dont need any psyches to trip. You're tripping 24/7, everyday, all day.

Not really, as HPPD is more considered a perceptual disturabnce that is recongsnied as such- its not tripping, but has elemnts of tripping in it for some.

Prob the death of someone close. Im pretty surer that would stop most people. U wouldnt be able to enjoy it and ud have the baddest trip stuck in a loophole of thoughts that would literally kill u.

Braindeath probably would. Death-death would just be another trip.

I suppose if all psychedelics became unavailable forever, then I'd stop tripping forever. That's what it would take.

Same. Lack of availability of certain substances. If it came down to something like MGS and not tripping I probably wouldn't trip.

Just..myself.

I could stop now if I wanted to. Psychedelics taught me one thing--the value of life. They taught me how to appreciate life and how AMAZING it is.

The biggest lesson of life......and I believe I learned it. Sure there's more like ego death, etc. But they already taught me the meaning of life--what more can I ask for?

Once a close friend of mine told me he was trying to get HPPD through his LSD usage, he as since then succeeded. Not my cup of tea though.