• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What was your scent today V. what's that stank??

Issey Miyake.
Echo by Davidoff.
Aqua Di Gio.
Deisel Green.

i'm oldschool. i wear gentleman by givenchy.

according to perfume emporium:

"Created by Givenchy in 1974, Givenchy Gentlemen is an ultra British chic with an unashamedly strong masculine identity. Woody and aromatic, it combines to perfection the strength of character of tarragon and cinnamon, the masculinity of vetiver and patchouli and the nobility of civet and Russian leather. An original and assertive fragrance."

smell it!

alasdair

Last edited:
The Ralph Lauren Polo Sport would be my second favourite, narrowly getting beaten by Tommy Hilfigure.. thats what I use everyday and i love it :)

I like Givency
Pi_4.gif

Issey, Boss or Casran (Chopard) for the bright sunny days spent in fresh air.

Xeryus or Cacharel for all other times.

Lately, it's been Xeryus most of the time. It's winter. :)

alasdair, Gentleman takes quite the acquired taste.
edit: as does any fragrance, I guess :\

Last edited:
I like CK Escape and Armani Blackcode. I think it really depends on the kind of guy you are as to the cologne you should wear. I find Armani Black fits my personality quite well.

Any man who wears D&G WILL get laid by me.. seriously.. that shit makes me wild.

i also like (for men of course)
Aqua di Gio
Pleasures

*baptises self in D&G*
*flings self at BKR's mercy*

=D

The funny thing about RC is. She thinks shes funny and all . . . but in reality I get random messages from people I DONT know that wish they could stick something in her mouth, and no im not talking about a twinkie, or banana. So, please... shut it :D

So? Your point? OMG I'm so owned! Random ppl wish they could stick something in my mouth! :eek: Of course I think I'm funny, labtop boy.. that's all that matters :D