• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Needs Moar Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night it was a hash joint, some cocaine and about half a fifth of "fireball" which i had never tried before, and it's pretty damn awful, i gotta say. feels good going down though.

last night it was a hash joint, some cocaine and about half a fifth of "fireball" which i had never tried before, and it's pretty damn awful, i gotta say. feels good going down though.

Yes fireball can eat a dick. Love whiskey though. Tonight I got Genesse cream ale 5.2%. 5 down and one to go. Smoked some great bud now I'm sleepy as hell.

Last edited:
Yes fireball can eat a dick. Love whiskey though. Tonight I got Genesse cream ale 5.2% its cheap and good. And pot and klonopin of course... pretty drunk again.

Whiskey's great but flavored alcohol should be illegal.

Beer. Newcastle though, which I'm not a huge fan of, but my mom brought me a six pack of it with a gram of hash as a little pre-birthday present.

Way too much clonazepam, methadone, diazepam, and weird shrooms last night. Plus many dabs, many.

Tramadol, a high dose; enough to get past my tolerance. Also popped 18mg bromazepam which is quite a bit for me now. I just wish I had some weed to top it all off. :(
Still feels good mane. Might pop another 6mg bromazepam or 2, but they are my last and i can't refil for another 2 weeks. :/ Am not physically dependant though ATM so theres that.

Last night plugged ~1mg etizolam.

Then chucked away syringe so opened a new one and tried out snorting ~0.5mg. propylene glycol burns really bad. don't snort that.

felt pretty good considering i've been using too much etiz of lately.

Ha woke up and saw all the weed ash over my draw-table, i was like 'oh yeah i did smoke that'

Grapefruit and Valium. Imperial stout. Will smoke a rollie after I watch some TV. I think I'm gonna drive up to Colorado for some legal weed some time soon. Something to look forward to.

Last night's fix:

3mg alprazolam
10mg diazepam
.25 dope

Will update tonights fix later

2 beers, 4 Captain Kava capsules (forgot weight) and 5 mg alprazolam.

First time with the Kava. Got a buzz but was pricey. Thinking about trying Kanna next. Need something to replace the alprazolam.

6g kratom (should've stuck with 3-4)
2.5g Kanna capsule
0.3g Valerian Root
2 bowls of damiana <--- Waste of money
2 beers ~10.2% alcohol

Feel pretty great, but may throw 0.5 mg of alprazolam on top. Trying to abstain though.

Yesterday it was a valium (10mg) a cavitaffy (200mg THC medible), a joint of Larry OG, and a spliff of Brabus and opium. I hallucinodded pretty damn hard.

2mg alprazolam
coffee

made my doctor appointment in boston go by nice and smooth

Status
Not open for further replies.