• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Needs Moar Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been very very good. Week 3 off subs. But the parents at Little League have me wanting to drop some stali in my Gatorade and drop a kpin when I get home. They seem to make my mouth sore tho - odd. So maybe just some downtempo radio on pandora

I hallucinodded pretty damn hard.

91gx3p.jpg

Weed, wine and cigarettes. ^^ that's what I look like atm lol
Hella cut back on weed, so when I smoke I get super duper baked Yay!

Last edited:
Klonopin, dank, and 3 Rolling Rock so far. Pretty sedated tbh. Aint shit on TV. But I can always drink beer and bluelight a bit.

Last edited:
^ joinin ya wit the brews as soon as my home fries finish. For now suckin on some diazepam and surfing the net

4 g kratom, 5 drinks of brandy, .4g Valerian Root. The V has a good sedative effect. It put me to sleep for a bit but didn't last long enough.

EVeningly fix was a 2mg alprazolam

To the night i had some ecstasy with me for this kickass party at this fancy club, but i lost the fucker somehow! FUCK!

Got me sooo mad... Mustve slipped out of the pack when i grabbed a cig.

So nightly high ended up bein 2 respectable Js plus 1mg alprazolam on top of 2 beers and 2 vodka shots, then may be some more alprazolam when inside the party, cant really remember ha

ended up makin me feelin greaaatthe night ended up bein waaaay better than expected, but still... That lost pill, ughhh... even made money buyin a vodka bottle for these younger kids haha, hell im talkative..

Last night was:

LSD
Alcohol of almost every variety
Like 5 grams of weed I think
Valium 20mg at the end of my trip

I'm pretty tired so ill prolly pass out hella early, its only 5:30 but I've been awake since 5 this morning.
Tonight I've consumed methadone, cigarettes and diphenhydramine.

2mg etizolam
1 swig ~ bottle of vodka
few cones ~ weed

pretty comfortable i guess : / unless this makes me too emotional but i think i am fine atm :)

Moar beer. Was gonna hit the sack when my movie ended, but I took a nap earlier so I need more drug to help me Zzzzzz.

Yeah beer is drug. Already took my sleepy pill too.

Last night, I swapped out my nightly benzo out for a valerian root+l-theanine combo and slept soundly.

I think I'll make that a permanent swap. Cut the benzos out of daily routine and save them for emergencies.

a whole lot of weed, vodka and alprazolam

shitty after-day... i'd take more alprazolam and sleep but i'm startin to push too much with the benzos i guess. wish i had some opiates with me.

too much weed, i slept for like 14 hours after, seeing as i've slept like 4-6 hours a night for the past 10 days.

20mg insufflated zolpidem, 70mg methadone from this am lingering, Cannabis; Blue Dream and I think a lil AB-FUBINACA slipped into the bowl (not intentionally, i thought i didn't have any, but i tasted the herbal blend my buddy used) no complaints AB-FUBI is sedating and analgesic, goes along with the 0.5g UEI/5g wv maeng da I had earlier, lastly! one still lingering nordazepam from the valium I took today.

Status
Not open for further replies.