• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Half a bag of shit gear yep my guy still ain't got ote better ffs he's my main man 0.6 for a tenner etc this is the same stuff it's just bashed and he said what do you want me to do and I said well put some tt in it then he said sorry nothing he can do but will let me know when he's got more obviously I don't want to get ote off him because it looks like it's strong enough cus why else would I buy it Well maybe cuz I'm desperate and got nothing else

I have to work a shift
so just a big fat bud joint
and walked with the dog

It's almost 3:40am here, went to bed ~2h ago but couldn't sleep so I just took 2.5g of kratom.
Benzos would be the obvious choice but I don't really want to take them and by the time they kick in it would already be too late anyway.
I'm actually tired but as soon as I close my eyes I start thinking about stuff and it doesn't let me sleep... I wonder why some thoughts tend to keep me awake while others don't have any impact (some may even help actually).

I have great anxiety if I don't fall asleep without listening to some sound, music, white noise or a TV or something.

If I can't drone out to some sound like at least the background sound of a fan I freak out.

I can't fall asleep in pure silence. I get tinnitus and anxiety.

I've always been that way since a kid.

I have great anxiety if I don't fall asleep without listening to some sound, music, white noise or a TV or something.

If I can't drone out to some sound like at least the background sound of a fan I freak out.

Have you ever tried olanzapin? It’s not a benzo but it puts you right to sleep in like 30 minutes max plus you surely won’t wake up until the morning. Another option would be to pop some pregab, preferably a low dose

Yeah I get it, if there's no noise the brain usually starts making it itself (AKA thinking). To me it only works if the noice is naturaly part of the environment (rain, waves, even a ventilator) but for some reason everytime I've tried to put some chill music or "ambient sounds" it actually had the opposite effect. So I usually fall asleep in silence, although I usually listen to some youtube videos when I go to bed but I turn my phone off right before sleeping.

Last edited:
Have you ever tried olanzapin? It’s not a benzo but it puts you right to sleep in like 30 minutes max plus you surely won’t wake up until the morning. Another option would be to pop some pregab, preferably a low dose
Was on it for schizo. I would only take it for sleep if I was desperate. I really don't like that drug.

Was on it for schizo. I would only take it for sleep if I was desperate. I really don't like that drug.
I had a bunch left after my schizo episodes, and the litterateur says it’s also a sleep aid at 10mg or so... anyhow, i took 150mg once and blacked out for 2 days, so yeah you’re right to treat it with care

Well what can I say a bag of shit gear but I wasn't expecting it so at least I got something it's better then nothing and 50 ml methadone taken 4 hours ago got a tenner I'm saving for tommorow so I can get some proper gear and the guys who have the good shit are up early morning sometimes 7 am so it's all good it's probably for the best that I had weak gear today and took a break off the super stuff obviously if I had a choice I would have got the super stuff today but like I said I wasn't expecting anything because the guys with super ain't on until tomorrow but the guy who gave me this done it me on loan to be fair this is the only batch he's had that's weak all the others have been decent and he don't mind loaning them good quality of bad quality he also promised to get some better stuff soon theirs no way I'm giving him my last tenner though