• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

The withdrawal havent started yet, but Im enjoying some Baileys strawberries with cream. Like holy fuck this tastes good. Also took 150mg pregabalin and 0.5mg klonopin.

Wont be on for some time. Enjoy the time of no sun to your best abilities.

Couple lines my mate sorted me a little beatle of heroin and a spliff and in return for some methadone can't complain the gear is very good smooth stuff I'm pretty high the weed only had 3 lines before I had the lines I felt kinda burnt out I had 2 bags of super strength my mate gives me for getting him a bundle pretty much everyday which is a bargain cuz they are fire bags then I took a trip to the Chemist for my methadone daily pick up and pretty much not had anything except a spliff and what I had left from my two bags after chemist and now 7+ hours later I've got a little bit of skag left which I am gonna save until tomorrow cuz the methadone should peak again or something anyway while I'm sleeping and it will be so nice to wake up and have a few lines of super strength gear left just wish I had some weed left

^Hardcore Brit^ lol.
Lots of slang ive never heard here in the states. Anywho

Pint of vodka
20mgs methadone
Dabs joints and bong bowls
Roll your own cigs

15mg methadone
1mg xanax
Some weed
L-theanine

Smoking too many roll up squares. Can't sleep for shit.

Clinic open soon. Chug the juice then crash.

The withdrawal havent started yet, but Im enjoying some Baileys strawberries with cream. Like holy fuck this tastes good. Also took 150mg pregabalin and 0.5mg klonopin.

Wont be on for some time. Enjoy the time of no sun to your best abilities.
I loveee Bailey's only had the original flavour and some irish cream knock offs the only alcohol except maybe( edit: magners )that I enjoy the taste of well I also enjoy cocktails but people think your gay if you drink them I'm not a big drinker though to be honest I had 1 bottle of magners on my birthday which got me smashed that's probably the only drink I've had all year

Last edited:
Wow this board is dead tonight just got a couple spliffs off my mate he's shotting weed again and gave me a fat tester quite happy

30 mg mirtazipine my friend gave me
10 diaz (so far)
Loadsss of vitains

Beer, tizanidine, and weed tonight.
Got some poppy seeds and phenibut coming in the mail, can’t wait for that. Going to be my first time trying phenibut.

LOL ^^^ What the fuck you kicking bupe IV'ing muscle relaxers for? Ain't gonna work brother.

Barely slept 10 minutes last night and woke up vibrating and shit. Crazy.

Tonight will be different -

40mg methadone
1mg xanax

Feeling the warm. Now time to blaze.

Sleep was impossible after a double rebound...had to grin and bear it rather than 24/7 dose. Oh well.

LOL ^^^ What the fuck you kicking bupe IV'ing muscle relaxers for? Ain't gonna work brother.

Barely slept 10 minutes last night and woke up vibrating and shit. Crazy.

Tonight will be different -

40mg methadone
1mg xanax

Feeling the warm. Now time to blaze.
It was weekend.... but youre right. Im not ready to give it all up yet, Im starting with weekday use and such stuff. I need to stop muscle relaxant iv, last night my main vein collapsed or something.... hopefully its just repairing.

Passion fruit Cider and now bottle of Corona.

40mg of Diaz during the day/evening there and haven’t felt much so not really sure what’s going on there.

It was weekend.... but youre right. Im not ready to give it all up yet, Im starting with weekday use and such stuff. I need to stop muscle relaxant iv, last night my main vein collapsed or something.... hopefully its just repairing.
Tie off as if you're gonna hit it but don't and do a load of push ups or curls if you have weights... FORCE the blood through that vein... Best way to prevent it collapsing once it ducks out... Has worked for me with a few. Just don't keep it tied off for too long. Say 5-10 mins and repeat 3 or 4 times a day.
I know it sounds like hassle to do but think how thankful you'll be to keep that vein, it's a small price to pay.

----

Tonight for me;
Loads of vitamins
4 x 440ml 6% scrumpy
25mg diaz
And anger that I couldn't get K, lol