Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

1mg clonazepam
1mg alprazolam
25mg hydroxyzine
Lots of bud

Almost out of the benzos. Gotta be careful.

I got pretty fucked up last night on pregabalin. Man i love that shit.

Last night-

600mg lyrica(pregabalin)
Smoking on some really strong hash through out the night( i currently have a very low tolerance to weed)
Smoked a small bowl of a 50/50 thc/cbd strain before bed.
25mg promethazine

In order-

Joint of hemp flower cbd %10
80mg dxm
50mg hydroxyzine
4 teaspoons matcha (200mgs caffiene give or take. Was tired and i did not want to fall asleep before midnight cus i hate oversleeping for many reasons.)
My bro in law split a xanny bar with me ,so 1mg. (Kinda wish i would of saved it for tomorrow but oh well. Ahhhh its now kicking in :) the dxm and l-theanine in the matcha is definitely poteniating it.
Just got done taking 4 hits of hash and havent smoked in 5 days! By choice!
Anyways i think im gonna smoke a cig and more hash. Nighty night

Been up late, but gonna be catching Zs soon after a little more CoD. Getting drowsy.

24oz 8%abv Smirnoff lemon lime drink
1.5mg lorazepam
.75g dope/fent
Lots of bud (J and some bowls)
400mg cimetidine

Been feeling good overall and pleasntly drowsy. Watched half of MNF and was rooting for the Seahawks out of spite and got my wish and was exciting despite no real dog in the fight.

Been taking 2-3mg etizolam nightly and it really helps me nod off. I feel a good 'oomph' effect about 20-30 minutes in and by the time I finish watching a Murder She Wrote episode I'm longing for sleep lol.

Last night~

Cup of green tea with 3/4 tsp coconut oil infused with high cbd /low thc added. Hippy Bullet proof tea anyone?
Lots of hemp flower prolly 3 joints or so and couple bowls out of pipe
Camel cigs
Cant remember if i took hydroxyzine

yesterday I took 0.25mg Brotizolam, 0.125mg Triazolam nasal, 0.5mg Alprazolam, 2mg Clonazepam, 60mg Oxycodone IR oral and some hits of vaped weed.
slept like a muthafukka!! :p

Orgasm after sex was by far the best natural way to slip into a deep sleep. Alcohol,benzos and GBL/GBH always guaranteed sleep but quality was not good.

Cannabis is good but didn't always guarantee sleep,sometimes even that didn't work,either too much or too little smoked.

Once I fucked up my natural circadian rhythm with chemicals,then insomnia became a problem that's plagued me on and off for years.

3.5mg Clonazepam - last of the clonaz I have, but I figured what the heck. It's just not a very strong bzd for me. About to add a few fat weed bowls and pass out by 10pm I think.

10-40 mg Valium (depending how often I’ve had it lately) and wine mostly.

I don’t sleep unless it’s chemically induced. Haven’t since I was 11.

I find the Val’s and wine the least harmful

250mg hydroxyzine( definitely need a tolerance break)
Large Cup of organic grn tea with cbd sugar and apple cider mix
50mg brood spectrum cbd hemp oil
Smoked a Few bowls of hemp strain "white wine"
American spirit cigs

I have to admit i am very relaxed with no anxiety all cus i took hemp cbd oil then smoked hemp flower. I actually feel good. Definitely makes cutting down on thc much much easier.

had another 2mg alprazolam bar, several doxylamine tablets like 3 or 4 because 1 didn't do much and now I'm tired YAAAAY going to sleep night all, am gonna wake up nicely i hope

Last night~

Green tea with cbd sugar
2 small bowls of cbd/thc weed, few bowls of hemp flower and 3 hits of hash all smoked throughout the evening/night

0.5 then 1mg alprazoalm spread over 4 to 6 hours, forget.

only slightly sad = WAY BETTER than I was yesterday I was a fucking nightmare.

had another 2mg alprazolam bar, several doxylamine tablets like 3 or 4 because 1 didn't do much and now I'm tired YAAAAY going to sleep night all, am gonna wake up nicely i hope
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH oh god, I woke up like, feeling like, total fucking shit and it was utter hell and I was acting terribly and PLEASE GOD if I go to sleep DO NOT WAKE UP LIKE THAT AGAIN I CANNOT DO THAT

Last night-

20mg full spectrum cbd oil under tounge
Joint of hemp flower
Bowl of high cbd/ low thc bud
Bowl of gg#4 x wedding cake
100mg l-theanine with 300mg ashwaganda ksm66 extract

Having a low tolerance to cannabinoids is awesome. I definitely want to keep it this way.

Vaping some Blue Dream shatter and watching some videos on YouTube until I pass out later. Probably going to take some Melatonin in a couple hours if I'm awake past midnight. Gotta try and sleep as much as possible I'm on the schedule six days at work for the Holiday and whatnot. The high doses of THC is pretty sedating for me in itself tho.