• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

im finishing off the dregs of the handle I bought yesterday.... fuck went to work two hours late last night, im so glad the people i work with are such good workers/'peoplei really should just off myself, most days in just feel like a waste of space. well theres always more alcohol

im finishing off the dregs of the handle I bought yesterday.... fuck went to work two hours late last night, im so glad the people i work with are such good workers/'peoplei really should just off myself, most days in just feel like a waste of space. well theres always more alcohol

Why did you go to work late?

BEEEEEEERRRRR

that is all

Was at a social event - It’s so difficult/ pain in the ass planning to have a smoke whilst being out. 😂 I took my pipe with me as I didn’t know my time frame and have been tired.

I work graveyard shift and last night I fell back asleep because my hours were shifted.but of course if you dirnk vodka all day. its easy to lose track of time

1mg clonazepam
Few bowls of bud
2 24oz beers

That was last night. Passed out for a few hours and now I'm already up and watching the news

Been doing alot of drugs lately due to harvest season and the work that comes

Smoking and shooting speed
60mg bacfolen
500mg gabapentin
Few bowls of weed
Camel ciggerates

Magnesium chills me out on another level. Oxy and some early MMORPG with cig breaks sounds utterly delightful. If I could Groundhog Day it any day between 1999-2002 life would be grand.
Yeah, it does wonders for me too. Btw, you play the new old wow?

The ultimate combo for me is meth - heroin/oxy and just fucking grinding bosses for days on runescape. Was too young and raging back in the day so wouldnt want to go back.

Yeah, it does wonders for me too. Btw, you play the new old wow?

The ultimate combo for me is meth - heroin/oxy and just fucking grinding bosses for days on runescape. Was too young and raging back in the day so wouldnt want to go back.
Path of Exile was a newer game to get lost in. Its free on Steam.

I was fucked up last night, I was still catching nods.

45mg methadone
2mg clonazepam
1mg alprazolam
24oz beer
.2 clonidine
25mg hydroxyzine