• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Last night fucking sucked until my toothache stopped.

I had in no order ~
50mg diph
1500mg naproxen and 3grams Tylenol spread out over course of night
3 grams gabapentin (staggered dosing)
5mg ambien cr (chewed up)
Bong bowls of weed and DabZ out of the dab bong
Marb black cigs

Last edited:
Lately i have been using Valerian Root and Melatonin but last night it didn't work for shit. Considering I'm on speed today I'll stop dosing it now and begin to stagger Gabapentin from 6pm on and take my normal combo and drink chamomile tea and not take any more Amphetamine.

Have to goto work tommorow morning so I really need to try and get to sleep by 11pm or so. Shouldn't be an issue cuz I took my last dose of Amphetamine at 3pm and it all added up to 45mgs. No biggie.

Just got back in from my buddy's house:

.2g dope after tossing in some money with my boy who wanted to use my plug.

2 light beers

3 hits of bud

Now watching Django Unchained haha, haven't seen this in a couple years

Just got back in from my buddy's house:

.2g dope after tossing in some money with my boy who wanted to use my plug.

2 light beers

3 hits of bud

Now watching Django Unchained haha, haven't seen this in a couple years

Bro that's some funny shit I literally just rented Django off Prime like two days ago. Love that movie my girl never saw it before. Ended up watching it two days in a row, the violence in that movie is incredibly graphic. Quentin Tarantino is an amazing director.

Love it :cool:

Just took~
100mg magnesium citrate
1gram l-theanine
Vitamin b complex
2tsp matcha
20mg diphenhydramine
1 gram vit c with rosehips
Smoked a bong bowl with dab on top
This is a combo of things i found works good at relieving stress and helping me relax. More or less on the diphenhydramine depending on how relaxed and sedated you want to be. The l-theanine will increase the effects of the diph, (or vice versa) so remember that.
The matcha is not totally necessary but most definitely incresses feelings of well being and relaxation. (Most likely from natural l-theanine content) Id mess around with the l-theanine dose, dont start with my dose.
Oh and the weeds not necessary ether but helps

Will take later~
25-50mgs diphenhydramine
More weed

Last edited:
Bro that's some funny shit I literally just rented Django off Prime like two days ago. Love that movie my girl never saw it before. Ended up watching it two days in a row, the violence in that movie is incredibly graphic. Quentin Tarantino is an amazing director.

Love it :cool:
Haha I know man, the cinematics are so awesome. That's cool you got to show it to and watch with your girl. I unfortunately didn't have any female company last night but oh well haha

^^I absolutley love that movie!^^

I was hella faded last night. I need to start getting natural sleep and not get fucked up all the time. In other words I need to cut back on drugs. Grow seasons here and I have to have somewhat of clear mind. Lots of work to do and I need my brain lol.

Last night I had~
1500mgs gabapentin
40mgs ambien cr
Lots of weed and dabs
Marb black cigs
I can’t remember if I took anything else I was so fucked up. All out of ambien(which is prolly for the best) Not getting anymore prolly for a long time(lost connect)

Tonight it's gonna be:

4mg of 5-MeO-MiPT
125mg propylhexedrine
CBD and regular weed
Probably quite a bit of alcohol

I haven't really done anything and I'm starting to snap. Fun right. Ugh. Probably going to curl in a ball and cry a bit. If I can't sleep this is going to be the worst next 12 hours ever.

Couple .2g shots of dope
Last few hits of bud
Powerade and a Newport

Watching the Caps v Canes NHL game 7. Still on 2nd OT. Let's go Canes, I wanna go to bed sleep.

Edit: yesssss!!!! Legit 2 seconds after I posted this the Canes scored the series winning goal to eliminate the Washington Capitols, making the road for the Boston Bruins to win the Cup that much easier.

two more milligrams of xanax, spaced out in 1mg intervals

I have some beers and a nice 7.2 or 7.4 % German import, I forget the exact ABV for tomorrow or whenver I want to unwind. Probably will be in a few days.

Going to get great sleep tonight, i hope. Much peace and love to everyone.

Wish I had access to some of the stuff you guys take! Temporarily living with my parents after 3 years of being homeless and one of the conditions of being here is that my dad control my money so I *can't* buy drugs or alcohol :(...planning to move out in the next few months.
So, for now:

200mg sublingual Tramadol (for some reason this ROA is MUCH more sedating than others), 50mg of Quetiapine and 150mg of Trazodone.
Sometimes several shots of vodka or a couple of joints if I can steal them from my brothers room haha.

When I have my normal drugs I take 15mg Zopiclone and 2mg of Xanax. Often I'll add some GHB or Lyrica.

Couple .2g shots of dope
Last few hits of bud
Powerade and a Newport

Watching the Caps v Canes NHL game 7. Still on 2nd OT. Let's go Canes, I wanna go to bed sleep.

Edit: yesssss!!!! Legit 2 seconds after I posted this the Canes scored the series winning goal to eliminate the Washington Capitols, making the road for the Boston Bruins to win the Cup that much easier.

60mg oxy
20mg valium
Some top shelf cali bud

Dude that game was insane! Every hockey game this years has been ridiculous. I think the islanders are actually super legit.

My knights got completely fucked unfortunately.

60mg oxy
20mg valium
Some top shelf cali bud

Dude that game was insane! Every hockey game this years has been ridiculous. I think the islanders are actually super legit.

My knights got completely fucked unfortunately.

Sucks about the knights man, but you have the right attitude about it and don't sound like a sore loser. San Jose unfortunately had luck" on their side the other night.

Rest of the NBA and NHL playoffs should be good. Wish I had extra money to make some wagers.

Not in order~
20mg methadone
1800mg gabapentin
25mg dxm
About a gram of weed(headband×sour diesel)
2000mg Tylenol
750mg naproxen.

Why would you take Tylenol? Not only is it completely ineffective for pain in adults, it is also VERY hepatotoxic, and 2000mg is twice the maximum dose.

After the methadone and clonazepam from throughout the day, I added 2 24oz Milwaukee's Best while playing CoD and watching the Bruins unfortunately lose in 2OT.