• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

I work nights..... last couple days has been meth, meth, and you guessed it..... meth

Last night was the following:

Friend owed me a half bag of dope so did that.
Drank a couple beers
Watched Bruins lose
Smoked a little bud
Smoked cigs and passed out.

Eh.

Few really big dab hits
Bunch of dank bud/glass pipe
Cbd fudge
Borage,tulsi,nettle,chamomile, and a few other herbs made into a strong tea
6.25mg doxilamine
15mg dxm
300mg gabapentin,not in that order.
Pretty sure thats everything. Feeling pretty relaxed and content atm.

Half a Xanax bar and hoping it kicks in thoroughly

ETA ~ 20 mins Dabs. Big juicy dabs. Oh yes.

Weed,dabz,doxilamine,sun theanine,chamomile extract,and a bunch of marb black ciggerates

1mg alprazolam seems to have worn off, having several beers. didn't want to keep pounding alprazolam; didn't seem right.

dabs

Weed,dabz
30mg dxm
20mg methadone
Marb black cigs
2 grams Tylenol with half gram naproxen
About to take 20mg ambien.. knowing me though, ill prolly end up taking what i have left.

dizzy as fuck, not a pleasant sensation
dabs

going to try to take it easy for a few days while I adjust

sooo i am on day two of zoloft and i know it takes a little to start working, but i was hoping i'd be more tired....i feel wide awake:cautious:

sooo i am on day two of zoloft and i know it takes a little to start working, but i was hoping i'd be more tired....i feel wide awake:cautious:
Sertraline is going to be slightly stimulating. There is an opioid-like high to it which I think most SSRI/SNRI type antidepressives deliver on. But it's mostly going to be stimulating; please be advised that it can have a terrible withdrawal.

My nightly fix was just a dab. Didn't have xanax for a second day. None needed. I just want to wake up well. Probably won't happen; I'll probably wake up feeling like shit, but here's to trying.

Sertraline is going to be slightly stimulating. There is an opioid-like high to it which I think most SSRI/SNRI type antidepressives deliver on. But it's mostly going to be stimulating; please be advised that it can have a terrible withdrawal.

My nightly fix was just a dab. Didn't have xanax for a second day. None needed. I just want to wake up well. Probably won't happen; I'll probably wake up feeling like shit, but here's to trying.
lolll gotta love ur optimism!
i smoked weed, but ima look for my wax pen and see if that helps !

Codeine and whiskey irish whiskey im a lightweight and i got a nice body buzz going

24oz beer
Few hits of bud

Feeling right. Switching back and forth from Bruins and Celtics playoff games. Red Sox v Yankees are on too, but I'm passing on that for now.

Not in order~
20mg methadone
1800mg gabapentin
25mg dxm
About a gram of weed(headband×sour diesel)
2000mg Tylenol
750mg naproxen.

24oz beer
4 hits of quality bud

Been playing CoD MWR this afternoon, but now I'm ready to settle and find something to watch. Not much to eat here right now, fuck.

My nightly fix was my morning fix.. you see i had 1100mgs of codeine when i woke up as i had it in the mail from a legit online chemist wont say which one obviously and for some reason this has lasted me all day the high it took long to come on but its lasting forever i swear codeine at does above 960mg for a veteran codeine guy is like discovering the drug all over again shame its not sustainable.

3000mgs codeine

wow this is the first time I've doses since yesterday morning and that was only 1100 mgs I used to believe in the ceiling I think sometimes you can just convert more codeine than other days