Trying to make it an early one, so...

75mg diphenhydramine
10mg melatonin
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
.5mg bupe
50mg testosterone IM
and a fat bong of Banana Jealousy. 🙂

I start day labor in the morning, gonna be doing that for a little while on my off days from my regular job, so I gotta be up super early tomorrow. Which is why I went ahead and did tomorrow's testosterone early and prefilled my refillable k-cups - because that morning free time is CRUCIAL. 😅

Been about ten years since I've done day labor, but I can tell straight away they've made big improvements to the field: you get your assignments the day before now instead of having to go to the office before the ass crack of dawn, then to the job site; and they pay a real wage now. Before, it didn't matter if you were holding a sign for the day or doing asphalt roofs - you were making minimum wage. Tomorrow I'm making double that for folding sheets at a beach hotel. 😁

G'night, y'all.

🫠✌️
Are you tapering off subs?!?
If so, thats amazing.

I cold turkey ed suboxone few months ago... it was gruesome.
I won't be going back.

Are you tapering off subs?!?
If so, thats amazing.

I cold turkey ed suboxone few months ago... it was gruesome.
I won't be going back.

Thanks. Yeah, I tapered all the way down from 16mg to like .5mg a day with no supervision and no comfort meds, but I'm back at around 2mg/day now. I was supposed to jump Monday but I just have too much going on right now to feel awful all the time. Won't be too long, though, whether I like it or not.

Nice job You are doing it correctly
Slow and steady for subs would try to ask your doctor for some temporary ativan to help with the discomfort. I would be smoking furiously. Weed was honestly the next best comfort for wds and some good pills for insomnia restlessness and also helps with the psychological dependence to the sub... you always need something to substitute.
magnesium and potassium for helping RLS

Thanks. Yeah, I tapered all the way down from 16mg to like .5mg a day with no supervision and no comfort meds, but I'm back at around 2mg/day now. I was supposed to jump Monday but I just have too much going on right now to feel awful all the time. Won't be too long, though, whether I like it or not.
Lemme tell you it wasn't bad at all after the 2nd week. Sub wd is soo weird and stretched out.

Lemme tell you it wasn't bad at all after the 2nd week. Sub wd is soo weird and stretched out.

Oh, I know lol, I've come off heroin, oxy and opana more times than I care to count. It is long, but what I think makes bupe wd particularly irksome is the fact that I'm not THAT sick physically, very minor that part, so my mind is able to more fully focus on itself, that aspect of the wd, which is self-feeding misery, in a way.

But yeah, I got this. I'm down to six whole tabs, just over 2 weeks at my current dose, so I'll probably just ride that as is until the end. No point adding extra discomfort now for minimal impact in that short a time.

Hope you're doing well, bro?

Oh, I know lol, I've come off heroin, oxy and opana more times than I care to count. It is long, but what I think makes bupe wd particularly irksome is the fact that I'm not THAT sick physically, very minor that part, so my mind is able to more fully focus on itself, that aspect of the wd, which is self-feeding misery, in a way.

But yeah, I got this. I'm down to six whole tabs, just over 2 weeks at my current dose, so I'll probably just ride that as is until the end. No point adding extra discomfort now for minimal impact in that short a time.

Hope you're doing well, bro?
Aye I'm doing pretty good all things considered and all future road blocks supposed.

How's it going other than kicking that trash.. (if anybody tells you sub is a good medicine don't have enough experience with it)

I would start volumetric dosing, to get the sub dosing into the impossible low dose you would wanna "jump off of".
Volumetric would have helped the come down be a lot less stretched out and Stressfull and conserve your limited pills.

I'm having problems keeping up with my medications rn too.
Like most Dr's they hate klonopin and they hate prednisone.. funny cause other than opiates & ganja I only get relief from those two.

And god I miss heroin. Lol and opana. Now it's just hydrocodone or loperamide. I know I shouldn't even trigger but God I'm a morfinphile... and a power ranger

Aye jack If I were you I would grab some loperamide (immodium)
It helps a lot, but don't take a lot because it will give minor opiate like wd. Because it's a opioid. It works pretty well. But I always caved in and bought some hydro s as well to transition to a minor short acting opioid. I swear I think opana oxy and sub all equally gave the worst after effect. Opana wd was like a dark cloud raining on my head every where I went. Like not food or sex or sleep would make me happy. It was the worst tease.

Aye I'm doing pretty good all things considered and all future road blocks supposed.

How's it going other than kicking that trash.. (if anybody tells you sub is a good medicine don't have enough experience with it)

I would start volumetric dosing, to get the sub dosing into the impossible low dose you would wanna "jump off of".
Volumetric would have helped the come down be a lot less stretched out and Stressfull and conserve your limited pills.

Like most Dr's they hate klonopin and they hate prednisone.. funny cause other than opiates & ganja I only get relief from those two.

And god I miss heroin. Lol and opana. Now it's just hydrocodone or loperamide. I know I shouldn't even trigger but God I'm a morfinphile... and a power ranger

I've been considering doing a volumetric nasal spray. That is the one downside to the tabs, they're a bit harder to split when you get that small. But yeah, was thinking of trying the technique, can't remember the name, but where you let yourself get fully sick and then titrate just to to the dose that will make it bearable, and go down quick from there. Doctors here won't give you benzos as wd comfort med unless you're paying out of pocket at a detox, I've been "getting by" with valerian and otc sleep aids. And a shit ton of weed, of course lol. I've known about lope, I'm just reluctant to add another opioid of any kind. I'm ready to get this shit over lol.

And brother... the  morephine, the better. 😉

Just back from a big street fair downtown, ate some good food and people watched, had a 20/5mg thc/cbd weed water while I was there because why not lol. Hitting some Quarantine Kush in the bong now and got a healthy mg of bupe and a joint of Gary Payton at the ready for the walk to work here in about an hour... 🙂

I'll be giving my verbal two week's notice tonight at the end of shift, and immediately letting them know I'll also be up to an hour late Wednesday, the next day I work there because I don't get off at my new job in time. I'm genuinely looking forward to this lol, because I'm petty. 😁

Edit: did the bupe, also 60mg testosterone because I almost forgot today was that day. Headed to work now about to fire up that j. 👍

Last edited:
I didn't want to, but ended up taking .5 Clonazepam because I'm a little tense. Have unresolved issues waiting for me tomorrow (though my stepdad will do the nasty part of talking to people, I have to be present to sign papers) and I need to have a clear mind because I also need to come up with some ideas for work.

Subbing a 10 mg Zopiclone and 0.5 mgs (give or take ) Buprenorphine up the hooter ...01:30 am this is .
Didn´t sleep jack yesterday and today went on a pretty indecent crack run all afternoon punctuated with a few pints and cheap wine ( this was all over by 08:00pm btw ) to appease crack induced Psychosis like symptoms 😂.
Had some dinner in the meanwhile and am hopeful that the zopiclone will not interact badly with all that alcohol in the afternoon ( at least 3 pints/2 bottles of wine here and there from 13:00 till 20:00 ).
Usually do not mix booze with benzos ,tranqs and such but tonight I just feel like having a decent night´s sleep ...will I even recall having typed this tomorrow ? It´s like I´m typing and unable to recall the last phrase I did ...plus I ´m feeling some sort of dissociation here ...sth is telling me not to swallow the Zopiclone ...old losing game -instead of typing the latter might as well have already swallowed the Zopi .
Stay safe and sorry if that is all loose and offtopic ( at least I have such impression since this is not even my 1st language and all that ... ) !

That's your old job you're quitting, right?
Somehow ended up following your story 😬

Yep. Went very well, my boss I could tell was actually happy for me and very accommodating, he's letting me get off with a week's notice and still keep the good reference, so that way I don't end up having to work weeks on end without a day off for the transition. 👍

Sending happy thoughts your way for today. ❤️

🫠✌️

Hello, all. 🙂

It's an early night for me tonight with 50mg benadryl, a few bong rips of some White Truffle flower and a few dabs of some Cereal Milk live resin. I'm fuckin' tired. G'night. ❤️

🫠✌️

Left straight from an 8 hour shift at the new job to work a 4 hour shift at the old job, got there to find out they were slow and well staffed, so I get the night off. Word. It's now time to make Stouffer's vegetable lasagna and get stoned out of my farkin' tree. 👍