• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Enjoying an after dinner bong of Durban Poison, sipping a bottle of Shiner Bock. 👍

This Durban tastes and smells absolutely incredible. The smell is like peppery/spicy, with citrus and then coffee after that, and I swear to God lol, the first thing I thought of on the taste was fennel and Fruit Loops. Nice heady up high too, but mellow. 😎

Just smoking and maybe another beer or two tonight, to make things suck less.

Just smoking and maybe another beer or two tonight, to make things suck less.
I laughed hard at that and also realized isn't that what we all ever do with whatever we do? To make this God forsaken hell hole a little less sucky? This holiday Good Friday is a sucky day, it is suppose to be the day that Jesus was nailed to a cross for telling people to love on another. And the people in power didn't like that. Familiar? Sucky!

So for me to make things suck less it is a gabapentin night for me. Had about 1800 mgs, first time in 10 days. Might hit a little DMT tonight to help get my head straight. 20 mgs or so. My favorite amount.

So kratom, gabapentin, pipe hits of Cherry Trix and a blast of DMT, hoping to integrate some grief I have been feeling.

I laughed hard at that and also realized isn't that what we all ever do with whatever we do? To make this God forsaken hell hole a little less sucky? This holiday Good Friday is a sucky day, it is suppose to be the day that Jesus was nailed to a cross for telling people to love on another. And the people in power didn't like that. Familiar? Sucky!

So for me to make things suck less it is a gabapentin night for me. Had about 1800 mgs, first time in 10 days. Might hit a little DMT tonight to help get my head straight. 20 mgs or so. My favorite amount.

So kratom, gabapentin, pipe hits of Cherry Trix and a blast of DMT, hoping to integrate some grief I have been feeling.

Yeah man, that's about the best we can hope for some days just to make things suck less. Sad to look back and see how little we've actually progressed behaviorally, as a species, huh?

Today's suck mitigation supplies - just weed so far, but by God enough of it. Been smoking on the same bong that's basically just a shake-coated 1.5g moon rock, for well over an hour and it's not even halfway done lol. Little dab here and there, too. Got a couple beers on the fridge that I'll probably have later, basically just trying to mollify myself forever I can while I finish this goddamn bupe. Kick the taper Monday. Need benzos, don't have them lol.

Yeah man, that's about the best we can hope for some days just to make things suck less. Sad to look back and see how little we've actually progressed behaviorally, as a species, huh?
Humans were barbaric years ago. Even not too long ago men and women would put on their best dress, go the the colosseum to watch one human kill another. They would make a day of it. Now we just have chickensh*ts hiding behind keyboards. LIke but man those vikings knew how to fight. Guns created more chickensh*ts like the Wild West. Shoot someone in the back. Yeah great. Eh, I could go on.

Stay well man . I am working to get off kratom. I notice you are trying to get off subs (never had that believe it or not). We all want to feel good, have clarity, get the static in our face out of the way by trying to get off the substances that we resorted to get past all the static to begin with. It is unreal. I about give up though. I've noticed the medicine cabinets of eldery people are full. People on many things. But yeah, I envision throwing it all up in the air for hopes of feeling clarity, focus and feeling good. I think as we age we can get moments of that no matter what we do or don't do.

The gabapenitn made me gabby. Gonna play guitar. I hope everyone enjoys!

Time to settle in for the afternoon/evening with snacks, Netflix, a shitload of weed, and a couple beers, alternately with chamomile-valerian tea. 😎👍

~100mg heroin; insufflated (China White; the real deal, not 'fentadope');
25mg promethazine
30mg DXM.
I may add a little cannabis later on; hopefully it'll help push my evening into nod territory.

Edit: added a spliff, glass of iced cawfee & a swig of m-done (10mg).
Jelly...them's were the days...cw

Thought about having a nice glass of Sauvignon Blanc, but would have to find a way to chill it first. Anyway, I guess 1mg Clonazepam is the better choice because it's been a stressful day and I'm all wound up. Alcohol has an energetic effect on me, and don't mix benzos with it.

In for the night with the (hopefully) sleepytime cocktail:

75mg diphenhydramine
10mg melatonin
900mg ashwagandha
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
and a fat bong of Black Ice (Black Domina x White Widow) 🙂

and I caved earlier and had that afternoon dose of bupe, but at least the shitfeel is nowhere to be found this evening. 👍

Goodnight everyone, hope everyone has a happy Easter.

❤️ 🫠 ✌️

Kicked back for the night, smoking some Durban Poison and moon rock in the bong. Just finished a bottle of Shiner Bock, about to turn in soon. Busy day tomorrow. 👍

What's good, everyone?

All in all a good day, got a bunch more done than I thought I would, so I guess we'll call it a win, lol.

I figured out the title of my taper: "White Men Can't Jump." 🤣 But you know what, fuck it, I only have a few subs left and I'm gonna use those to be productive as fuck toward the massive amount of stuff I gotta get done over the next week or so to get ready for this move, then jump that bridge whenever it must be jumped.

Soooo, this evening it's been:

2700mg ashwagandha earlier
1500mg valerian root extract
.8mg bupe
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
75mg diphenhydramine
10mg melatonin
1 Shiner Bock beer
A bong of Black Runtz, and about to load one more to take it on out. 😉

G'night, y'all.

🫠✌️

Sooo, most of the literature says it takes most people a few weeks to notice effects, but that some report feeling it quicker. But I'm not sure if they're talking about the capsules or the liquid extract. General consensus is that the caps suck but not the extract, which is what I use. I dunno man, I feel like I get some immediate benefit, it could be a placebo but I doubt it. Been taking it about 2.5 weeks now and I do feel it's helping.

It's relatively cheap if you decide to give it a shot, I got 2 bottles on sale for less than 20, and a quality product.

Evening, y'all.

Trying to make it an early one, so...

75mg diphenhydramine
10mg melatonin
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
.5mg bupe
50mg testosterone IM
and a fat bong of Banana Jealousy. 🙂

I start day labor in the morning, gonna be doing that for a little while on my off days from my regular job, so I gotta be up super early tomorrow. Which is why I went ahead and did tomorrow's testosterone early and prefilled my refillable k-cups - because that morning free time is CRUCIAL. 😅

Been about ten years since I've done day labor, but I can tell straight away they've made big improvements to the field: you get your assignments the day before now instead of having to go to the office before the ass crack of dawn, then to the job site; and they pay a real wage now. Before, it didn't matter if you were holding a sign for the day or doing asphalt roofs - you were making minimum wage. Tomorrow I'm making double that for folding sheets at a beach hotel. 😁

G'night, y'all.

🫠✌️