• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Do you mean cyclozine? Just I hear they potentiate the fuck outta done

Gonna merge this thread with the What is your nightly fix thread as we already have one of these threads.

I teaspoon phenibut and a zopiclone up the nose....SUCH BAD HR....but I know my tolerance, so also a bag h smoked (#3) and a small glass of cobra lager.

Oh man....well up until about 2:30pm I had 12 days clean. Then the nice postal man brought me a present. But I am not beating myself up over this. Each time I quit, I make it to a longer stretch. So, its progress. And I will def make this last awhile so that my NEXT withdrawal is even easier. Gotta say, this shit does get old. I am too old to still be using. Its not cute, cool, rock-n-roll. Its such a cliche. I actually am challenged now to see what my life could be like without drugs involved. I believe good things would come. But I need some support, man. This small town of mine...its been impossible to try and find a therapist or counselor etc. Everyone has been impacted mentally by the pandemic. NOT GOING TO QUIT TRYING...TO QUIT;)
What's your poison?

So far:
Sertraline 150mg
Dihydrocodeine 280mg
Loperamide 16mg
Alprazolam 2.5mg
Bisoprolol 3.75
Depakote 800mg
Naproxen 1000mg
Quetiapine 75mg
Trazodone 112.5mg
Omeprazole 20mg

- Smoked about a half gram of meth
- 1mg klonopin
- either 75 or 150mg pregabalin, forgot how much I took
- 5 or 6 grams of kratom
- 200mg Tapentadol
- a beer
- 2400(?)mg Gabapentin

Some quantics, some food for thé belly, a small Monster and some best tobacco

Would have recommended the kratom with the clonazolam rather than booze. As that's blackout time for me.

OT - a really stingy stone. Paid 20 quid and the cunt had wrapped it in 2 rizla to make it look bigger. It was tiny. Never buying off that shady bitch again.

I'll just get decent powder that's weighed out in front of me and rock it up myself in future. Plus this mate won't sell me coke more than once or twice a week cos he'll know I'm getting into crack and he's a good pal. I may even just sniff it as crack is whack.
Snoring feels good and lasts waaaay longer.

Is plugging a better option?

Then 2mg alprazolam and 7.5 zopiclone up the nose.

Yeah. I suppose when I took it I never had less than 1-2mg. What's it like at doses of 0.25 to 0.5mg?