• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Nothing.. It was a rough one last night I think it's evening in America now? anyway for the first time in my life I stood outside the pharmacy waiting for it to open waited half hour until half 8 and the bastards still took another 18 minutes I stood their for nearly 48 minutes literally twiddling my thumbs no phone to use nothing to pass the time actually they are really nice defo not cunts and it's not their fault I got lazy and had to start all over again

I honestly have no desire for heroin I would much rather have some weed.. Ok I might have a tiny desire for h but I know it's pointless and it will just set me back once I'm back up to 60ml I plan to start going gym properly I've put on some puppy fat to but tbh I was so skinny I just probably look normal now my belly sticks out a tiny bit but it beats looking anorexic

What you on now ganjcat? How long? Try and taper off asap mate and get on subutex. Methadone is the devil

Literally been awake from 9 am until now 10pm had nothing all day also had to temporarily leave my new home and staying with family luckily though someone loaned me 20 quid and I just picked up two fat bags of gear so it's all good

What you on now ganjcat? How long? Try and taper off asap mate and get on subutex. Methadone is the devil
I'm on the same things I was on before I honestly don't think I'm ever gonna quit drugs what I wouldn't give to turn back time man

I just did something stupid I poured one of my bags on the side which had dust and shit on it already scraped it all up melted it and the gear is fucked not even got 2 lines luckily I always separate the powder and rocks and the rocks are running find so I know it ain't the gear you know after I smoke these two bags I might literally jump in front of a car because all its gonna be as soon as it runs out is worrying about withdrawal stressing scheming and generally emitting a bad depressing vibe on my grandma who does not fucking deserve it none of my family do I sold my uncles tablet you know before I got on methadone for a quarter a while back thought he was gonna kill me

50mg Tramadol crushed and swallowed, follow by another 50mg about 30 mins after.

I'm on the same things I was on before I honestly don't think I'm ever gonna quit drugs what I wouldn't give to turn back time man

I just did something stupid I poured one of my bags on the side which had dust and shit on it already scraped it all up melted it and the gear is fucked not even got 2 lines luckily I always separate the powder and rocks and the rocks are running find so I know it ain't the gear you know after I smoke these two bags I might literally jump in front of a car because all its gonna be as soon as it runs out is worrying about withdrawal stressing scheming and generally emitting a bad depressing vibe on my grandma who does not fucking deserve it none of my family do I sold my uncles tablet you know before I got on methadone for a quarter a while back thought he was gonna kill me
Your not on methadone anymore? Why are you worried about being sick?

You're on methadone mate. Maybe you should ask for your dose to be upped. You've got to be giving dirty samples to your DSP.

I am on methadone again I got kicked off temporarily trouble is ive been using heroin everyday still, on top of my methadone but I don't have anymore money for at least a week and to top it off when I got back on methadone I had to start from the lowest possible dose and slowly get increased to the same dose I was on and I'm only on about half of it so far so yeah it looks like it's gonna be rough why are you always their contradicting me you and axe battler weather it's accusing me of lying suggesting I'm getting fentanyl in my gear or a hundred other things if I didn't know better I'd say you think I'm full of shit and I wish I was full of shit mate I really do you have no idea no one does how dark(no pun intended) my life has been I'm not saying theirs not people who have had an even worse life than me but I'm up their in the top trust me.. iM not one of those self centred drama queens who feel sorry for themselves and is always the victim for me to say this is a testament to the shit I've had to put up with from childhood to adulthood just because I try and be as cheerful and positive doesn't mean I am it doesn't mean I don't want to slit my wrist or harm my beautiful body everyday because I do mate and tbh the only reason I haven't is because of what it would do to my family I'm no fucking coward no one knows shit your all just mindless sheep in your little snobbish bubbles most people don't know the first thing about hardship or being where I am theirs nothing glamourous about it and if their is it wears off pretty fucking fast trust me fuck I'm pissed
What?? Nah brother.... I didn't mean to contradict you and I'm most certainly not calling you a liar. Perhaps you're confusing me with somebody else. I'm sorry if I came off as accusatory. I just thought you were on methadone so I was trying to find out why you would be sick. I understand what your going through now that you explained the situation to me and I empathize with you. Im on methadone myself and I'm sorry your in that situation and are having to suffer.

Last edited:
Been away for work for 2 weeks. Got back last night so thought I’d treat myself tonigh

Have had 104mg of hydrmorph, 200mg tramadol and 15mg of diazepam.

got the house to my self and chilling on the couch with my dog watching Netflix and sipping a Fanta. Got a nice little nod going 😎 took a while to write this post

Had a doctor appointment this morning and before I left the doctor was like “I’ll save you a trip back here in a month and give you your Valium script now”.

my connect even dropped the price a fair bit and gave me a couple extra 4mg’s for some reason on the house so I helped her out with a few Valium to say tha kms and I appreciate it.

What?? Nah brother.... I didn't mean to contradict you and I'm most certainly not calling you a liar. Perhaps you're confusing me with somebody else. I'm sorry if I came off as accusatory. I just thought you were on methadone so I was trying to find out why you would be sick. I understand what your going through now that you explained the situation to me and I empathize with you. Im on methadone myself and I'm sorry your in that situation and are having to suffer.
Sorry I got you mixed up with that cunt soso and I was high as fuck sorry