• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Do you find bupe and poppy tea work ok together? I've noticed mine cancelling each other out some way.
I didn’t mix them together since you can’t mix other opiates with subs because of the naloxone. I just waited until I no longer felt the poppy tea which was like 15-18 hours. Then I took the bupe. Poppy tea is wayy more euphoric than bupe. I’ve found out I don’t really enjoy bupe anymore. I used to back when I first tried it but now it’s just boring for me.

10mg Olanzapine
and 100mg Hydroxyzine

I slept most of the day, but still looking forward to catching some more zzzzz's

Been struggling to sleep a lot as of late with pain and general insomnia. So last night was:
Around 180mg of dhc
20mg morphine
7.5mg zopiclone
Around 150mg of oral cannabis
And around 2g smoked

Still only got 3 hours sleep.
Getting some more indica dominant bud shortly which will hopefully help a bit tonight.

Just my usual 30mg Mirtazapine last night

I'm trying to get off that it's a bit of a struggle as I know every time I try I get depressed and can't sleep, how long you been on it?

I down to around 7.5mg but sometimes take slightly more of I've had a stressful day, but I've only a few left and my doctor stopped them so can't get anymore, I did want off them, tried so many times but now I'm forced off them I've no choice lol

I'm trying to get off that it's a bit of a struggle as I know every time I try I get depressed and can't sleep, how long you been on it?

I down to around 7.5mg but sometimes take slightly more of I've had a stressful day, but I've only a few left and my doctor stopped them so can't get anymore, I did want off them, tried so many times but now I'm forced off them I've no choice lol
Been on Mirtazapine for years now, was at 45mg but cut down to 30mg and it actually does help with sleep but I’ve been on it so long I think the effects have worn off slightly.

on Mirtazapine for years now, was at 45mg but cut down to 30mg and it actually does help with sleep but I’ve been on it so long I think the effects have worn off slightly.

Yeah definitely they poop out on me too, and above 22.5mg it doesn't help sleep because that's when the Noradrenergic side of it kicks in more which is stimulating, if and when you drop down you'll sleep better on 22.5mg and less, 30mg for me caused insomnia then the serotonin syndrome

I have been loving Zopiclone this past week...as someone who struggles with insomnia I'm surprised I waited this long to try one of the Z drugs.

The metallic taste the next morning is a bit shit but no where near as bad as people make it out to be...

Anyway - that is all.

I have been loving Zopiclone this past week...as someone who struggles with insomnia I'm surprised I waited this long to try one of the Z drugs.

The metallic taste the next morning is a bit shit but no where near as bad as people make it out to be...

Anyway - that is all.
I’ve had a few 3mg eszopiclone and they’ve had zero effect so far. I’ll have to see if I get the metallic taste in the morning.

I have been loving Zopiclone this past week...as someone who struggles with insomnia I'm surprised I waited this long to try one of the Z drugs

Carefull as the rebound insomnia is worse than the insomnia people had before, and coming off them is a bitch and then they stop working so you need more and before you know it your waking up in a panic every hour even though you took 4,you then need to take throughout the night, they're fucking nasty

Carefull as the rebound insomnia is worse than the insomnia people had before, and coming off them is a bitch and then they stop working so you need more and before you know it your waking up in a panic every hour even though you took 4,you then need to take throughout the night, they're fucking nasty
Can’t even imagine. I’ll be careful with the Z drugs.

Yeah you're right...slept pretty garbage last night now that I've run out :|

Yeah you're right...slept pretty garbage last night now that I've run out

Yes it's shit, try valerian root in high doses if you can't sleep again tonight, it's Sunday though so maybe go buy some tomorrow if you can't sleep tonight, it's only a herb, it stinks but it can work but you need alot of it, we'll I did lol

Right I'm going to try not to do more than 7.5mg mirtazapine tonight as took slightly more the last 2 nights, so I'm running a hot bath, I'll go to bed a bit late to see if that helps as I really need off mirtazapine with a taper before they run out, but I have valerian and 2 different bed time teas so I could add valerian if I can't sleep, don't want to incase I have to though

Edit: my bath ran cold fucksake lol

Last nightly kratom dose, gabapentin, and a few tokes of DIY Delta-8 THC carts. Same as every night. Can't sleep sober is right.

10mg olanzapine
50mg hydroxyzine
some ashwaghanda;
trying my best to chill back