D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Ate 3 of my zopiclone today so tonight

Last of my CBD
Passion Flower bed tea, apple and cinnamon flavour

Then when I go bed
Small piece of mirtazapine taper
3 zopiclone

No point saving one lol, I'll think about what to do about tomorrow's sleep tomorrow, I'm meant to be tapering mirtazapine so don't want to up that again

Smoked some meth earlier in the evening.
Now im just smoking weed, taking dabs and drinking vodka.

Almost nothing.
2 300 mg gabapentin, half of one of my .01 mg clonidine. And a bit of weed - Critical Cheese.

I decided to pause on the heavier sedation and be as natural as possible right now. My body is tired, I think.

Boring day, absolutely freezing here at the mo.

Nothing taken except for the CBD earlier.

Boring day, absolutely freezing here at the mo.

Nothing taken except for the CBD earlier.
It's freezing here too, has been snowing a lot which is kinda cool except for the fact that my car is parked outside so it will probably be under a mountain of snow tomorrow morning (like today).

Took some meth today like 12h ago but I'm still somewhat stimulated, looks like my tolerance has decreased.
Just finished drinking some chamomile and some other random sleepy time tea, I may take some alprazolam in a bit.
Also smoked a spliff, mostly CBD flowers because I ran out of weed but I did sprinkle some high quality kief on top.
Gonna take like 400-500mg of magnesium as well.

Yesterday i just wanted to sleep and started dosing from 11am yesterday and slept till this morning just before 5pm
went through the following

2000mg gabapentin
2mg subutex
4mg alzam
18mg bromazepam
40mg valium
30mg nitrzepam
1mg triazolam
lots of weed
40mg xycan
200ml vodka
1 beer ( 750ml )

Maybe i had more but that from what i can remember and if i count what i got left this morning.
Yeah all that gave me 19 hrs sleep

Randomly got some buprenorphine. Once my poppy seed tea wore off I took half a 8mg strip. Just took the other half about 30 minutes ago.

MOrning Blue World

what was my nightly fix, hmmm alcohol blackout drunk.Went out last night that was suppose to be a few drinks that ended up in a few bottles. So alcohol was my night fix when i got home, not sure. Then woke up at 02:38 and had 10mg nitrazepam, 15mg valium, 1mg alzam and 100ml vodka to get rid of that horrible babalas (hangover) past out a few minutes later till now and just woke up and that dreadful babalas is back but i'll fix that now

Randomly got some buprenorphine. Once my poppy seed tea wore off I took half a 8mg strip. Just took the other half about 30 minutes ago.
Do you find bupe and poppy tea work ok together? I've noticed mine cancelling each other out some way.