• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Some drugs have bad PR.
They basically all do depending on the era and culture in question.

Meth in the UK is non existent outside of the gay scene.

If you told someone you accidentally smoked crack once they'd probably laugh. Say the same with meth and you'd probably get a omfg breaking bad how do you still have your teeth etc

A friend of mine was trying to explain the hierarchy of drug class in the UK because when I constantly tell him about my adventures with meth and heroin he has to tell me those are considered the lowest of the low over here and that no one else is gonna be as entertained by my degenerate stories as he is...

Anyway, I haven't taken anything today, and that's why I'm still awake at 4am.

You didn't offend me in any way at all, honestly don't worry, you're like me I worry I offend people when I haven't

Meth is cheaper than heroin or opioids?
Far cheaper in the west but not in AUS. In AUS Its insanely expensive for whatever reason and supposedly not as pure on average.

Have to wait til this afternoon to get my weed but my plug - an elderly lady - gave me a few real oxys to help ease my back pain (which was definitely welcome). Of course I took them all... 30mg total.
Slept well and woke up feeling rested. :)

FWIW: The oxy did not ease my discomfort: Kratom actually does more for me regarding pain.

my plug - an elderly lady - gave me a few real oxys to help ease my back pain

Your plug is an elderly lady lol, don't she need her oxys for herself, what does she get them for?

The oxy did not ease my discomfort

When I had a ten day binge they helped my fibromyalgia, but I was taking 40mg-80mg lol, I can't get them no more he got busted post office must of caught on he was sending lots of packages as it was an online vendor

Your plug is an elderly lady lol, don't she need her oxys for herself, what does she get them for?
Had brain srgry and shit but she has them piled up as she doesnt always take em. I told her to keep them and she said she wouldnt offer if it was going to put her in a bind. I have been without for some time and it doesnt bother me in the least if I do not have. I do not ask or seek anymore and love the freedom of choice.
On top of being an elder woman... she is of colour. Does that make it even more of an abomination? lol

More white wine here, don’t really drink it at all but Oyster Bay send the only make I like. 13% too.

7.5mg mirtazapine
Some CBD jelly sweets think I had 2 or 3 they're 50mg and taste lovely
And when I'm ready for bed I'll take a nitrazapam but not many of them left, so scarey that I'm weaning off mirtazapine

I want to try cbd for my anxiety and depression and herbal teas before bed, and also I'm switching to bottled water as someone told me tap water in hard water areas does something to your musclesand that might be making my fibromyalgia worse, I can't remember what he said but he knew his stuff

I am frying on 100mg of memantine taken orally, this is going to be a long ass time and I am feeling good, thinking about watching youtube videos about lasers and shit, feeling all into energy thats where I am headed.

YAAA

I find it at the moment to be more similar to manic moments of MXE, there is definitely no K-Hole feeling at this dose as I just helped my parents rearrange the living room perfectly well but the energy is similar to MXE when manic or perhaps diphenidine, not as exuberant as 3-MeO-PCP but not dissimilar.

Strong cup of black coffee, bout to sip another one down for bad migraine

good thing I’m very tolerant to caffeine

-200mg cimetidine
-30mg diazepam
-Nicotine

A tiny a quarter of a 15mg mirtazapine
defcaf Earl Grey
10mg Nitrazepam that might turn into more if its anything like last night, but only one and a half left, so my chemist better have my zopiclone tomorrow lol

I need to make ten I get a month last more than 3 days lol

If not all I have is mirtazapine and Promethazine both dry my eyes out and I want off mirtazapine or down to a very low dose

A nice dab, at least 100mg of thc worth, and sometimes half a Valium 5. 4-5 cigarettes and a small bowl of medical grade flower (22-26%).
The cannabis part everyday, the Valium only sometimes, even though I probably got a a whole grams worth of 5mg pills stocked up from past rx's.. It just seems like it makes me easily irritable the next day whenever I take benzos