• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Going to test out my nitrazapam soon but need to go carefull as had GHB all day lol it was a lovely day, only got a tiny bit left now or I might of carried on into the night but I need my sleep, I'm so not tired though, I remember GBL used to keep me awake to thinking back on it
Yea go careful please mate, whenever I did benzos and G i ended up coming round with my face almost in my lap lol sounds funny i know - but its a well dangerous combo! How long since you last did any G?

Currently my nightly routine is a shot of H, then a xanax, then another shot of H about an hour after the xanax.
It used to be kratom and xanax until the stupid relapse.

Yea go careful please mate, whenever I did benzos and G i ended up coming round with my face almost in my lap lol sounds funny i know - but its a well dangerous combo! How long since you last did any G?

Aww mate thanks for worrying about me, its okay it's been well over 2, 3 hours or maybe more as I knew not to do anymore as I wanted to sleep and was doing benzos, and I only took 10mg of nitrazapam as I looked at an equivalent chart and it says nitrazepam same strength as vallies

My eyes are burning I'm so tired let's see if I can sleep as the G keeps me awake, hopefully 10mg Nitrazepam will work

I've got a high tolerance to benzos but the first time I done GHB I took a bigger dose as its much weaker than GBL and I passed the fuck out and been carefull with it since as it was a waste

Last night was a light dose. I went to bed roughly 10ish and had 10mg valium, 1mg alzam, 30mg oxazepam and 400mg gabapentin. Gave me a good relaxing sleep especially with the muscle relaxtant properties of 2 of the benzos and the slight pain relieve or also relaxation of the body from the gabapentin. I slept a good solid 6hrs and then i was awake and no more sleeping and then waited an hr only smoking weed and moved onto my breakie

Well I couldn't fall asleep properly on 10mg nitrazepam so just another half and tasted it chewed it up tastes of nothing, so unless the G kept me from feeling it then I've been ripped off, so they are underdosed or bunk, and fake and being sent to wedinos if I can find a print shop open

Going try avd sleep again

Crystal nightcap its gonna be a long night. Last relapse i can handle without losing all self worth this is really bad.

dont become a methhead i promise youll lose everything. I am.

Sorry to hear that, I'm a downer girl but you don't want hooked on downers either
I used to be. I can say Im a recovered opiate addict, and Im still an on/off alcoholic. I just switched unfortunately to stims. Its beautiful and insanely damaging all at once. Im 29 and my heart /cardiovascular health is at serious risk now, possible stroke too. not to mention a variety of other issues that are ongoing with crystal.

at least when I was a heroin addict I had my mind and I worked hard. For a stimhead I sure dont get things done much anymore.. Not to make too many comparisons from one addiction vs another its just a terrible hell Ive been in for years.

I can say Im a recovered opiate addict

Me too, why not go back to that it's better for you?

Im 29 and my heart /cardiovascular health is at serious risk now, possible stroke too. not to mention a variety of other issues that are ongoing with crystal.

Fucksake man please get help, you're to young for this shit, how long you been on meth?

I had 2 tiny lines once and must say it was alright, but I started getting anxiety so had K, which I had made sure we had some for after doing the meth, I didn't sleep for 2 days on two small lines and K andoys of valium lol

I'm in the UK meth is really frowned upon here, rife in chemsex gay sceane though

Frowned upon by whom? More so than heroin?

Fuck yeah big time, if you tell people you have tried it they look at you in shock and think differently of you, I've not told many people I done 2 line's

Yet methodrone here was huge, and it's so closely related to meth lol, the effect for me was just like meth only it had more anxiety that I didn't get on methodrone, but the anxiety on meth was no where near what coke did to me HATE COKE but I'd try meth again if I was offered, especially if it was in a meth pipe just to see what the hype is about lol, not much chance of that though here

I wasnt trying to glorify meth or make opiates seem like a lesser addiction Im sorry if I hit a nerve there @Fairy of the Flowers

it was a part my my life and I was just sharing that ive been there and am off it, but im clearly not off everything Im actually worse. If it was financially viable I probably would prefer to choose an opiate addiction over a meth addiction because at least I had my head when I was on that. Sorry if I offended you that wasnt my intention to slam you or opiate addictons lr anything by calling myself recovered from that one thing. Im not recovered and youre right that meth is bad news and it is looked down on for a reason.

im sorry again

Frowned upon by whom? More so than heroin?
man i swear we forget that meth is not socially accepted in other countries. In NZ and AUS people don't even bat a eye i swear if you say you tried it these days since its use is so common now. People do really just rock up to clubs and hit meth vapes in the smoking areas aswell pretty wild but no one cares these days.

I think it’s a bit silly to stigmatise the drug. Some drugs have bad PR. Way better to stigmatise the person taking it if it turns them into a fuckwit. I’m usually friendly, polite, and helpful on meth but quite often an arrogant selfish bastard if I drink or take coke. If I take H, I’ll just vomit all over your shoes.

Some people would be exactly the opposite.

I wasnt trying to glorify meth or make opiates seem like a lesser addiction Im sorry if I hit a nerve there

You didn't offend me in any way at all, honestly don't worry, you're like me I worry I offend people when I haven't

If it was financially viable I probably would prefer to choose an opiate addiction over a meth addiction because at least I had my head when I was on that

Meth is cheaper than heroin or opioids?

And here by me you scum if you do H but a hero if you do Meth, Like WTF?!?!

The world's a strange place Shroomie

Haven't slept well for a few nights so last night it was
5mg cyclobenzaprine hcl

Slept great for a few hours and then BAM! wide awake.

Gonna acquire a big ass bag of weed today to help out a bit... been a couple weeks.

Meth is just too good. All there is to is

I said I'd never try it as I'd like it to much, then met a bloke I was with for 2 months, if I'd of stayed with him we was on about smoking meth next time but the bloke who got it of some gay men said if I suffer from anxiety then smoking it will cause more anxiety than snorting it

I fucking loved methodrone though and it's similar like I said

It's my favourite upper, I can't believe it was legal the first time I took at an after party my eyes was vibrating from side to side, it blew my fucking head off, another time I took it at a rave I could dance on it like a real proper podium dancer, a bloke comes up and asks if I fuck as good as I dance haha I never knew I could dance like that, and I haven't been able to since

Sorry for rambling on I finished my GHB lol