• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. waking and baking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sedation medication for a 20 minute endoscopy.. Lots of coffee afterwards.

Last edited:
20mg baclofen
40mg lisinopril
1mg Ativan, if I feel like I need it
A B-complex
2 eggs over easy
2 slices of turkey bacon
A slice of Italian five grain toast
coffee and two cigarettes

20mgs Suboxone
1mg Alprazolam
Billion mg's caffeine
Billion cigarettes
2 cheeky tokes on joint from lastnight

Came up on some 10mg Methadone pills from a buddy of mine. He knows about my situation how I fucking HATE liquid Methadone.
So I bought 90 10mg tablets off of him. Fuck ya!!!

--100mg Methadone (80mg liquid, 2 10mg pills)
--3mg Clonazepam
--2400mg Gabapentin
--150mg Trazodone
--100mg Hydroxyzine
--100mg Promethazine
--500mg Naproxen
--Caffeine
--Nicotine, Winston 100s

Feeling good in the hood.

Almost 5pm, I've abstained from taking my morning dose up until now, but since it's my usually my morning dose... fuck it!

5g Kratom
5mg oxycodone

350mg carisoprodol
150mcg clonazolam
240mcg etizolam

Too many beers and some dip. Fuck I hope I don't smell like booze tonight at work.+

I take my c-Lam and etizolam each morning, volumetrically-dosed in a 40% vodka solution (I drop 2 pellets in each 50mL bottle of vodka and dose 10% of each), so with 10mL of vodka in me each morning before I even head out the door, I often worry about the same thing. It's such a minuscule amount that has absolutely no effect and is probably metabolized so quickly anyways, so that worry quickly dissipated after a few days of interacting with people.

Came up on some 10mg Methadone pills from a buddy of mine. He knows about my situation how I fucking HATE liquid Methadone.
So I bought 90 10mg tablets off of him. Fuck ya!!!

--100mg Methadone (80mg liquid, 2 10mg pills)
--3mg Clonazepam
--2400mg Gabapentin
--150mg Trazodone
--100mg Hydroxyzine
--100mg Promethazine
--500mg Naproxen
--Caffeine
--Nicotine, Winston 100s

Feeling good in the hood.

I have no reason to doubt you and mean no disrespect,but I just don't see how you can take all that and be functional? I have very high Benzo tolerance and moderate opiate tolerance. I am also prescribed 300 mg of Lyrica a day. I know I would be off my ass, and that's a lot to take, especially all at once, if that's the case. I quess I am just intrigued.

This morning was about a 10mg line of ketamine, about 20-30ug microdose of LSD, 1 cigarette and a lot of cannabis.

^^
Been thinking of microdose lysergics quite a bit recently, heard some brilliant reports from quite a few people whose opinion I trust infinitely.

OT: Cig, coffee, 1mg Pyraz as a VC prophylactic for the 3-FPM I keep hitting.

I have no reason to doubt you and mean no disrespect,but I just don't see how you can take all that and be functional? I have very high Benzo tolerance and moderate opiate tolerance. I am also prescribed 300 mg of Lyrica a day. I know I would be off my ass, and that's a lot to take, especially all at once, if that's the case. I quess I am just intrigued.

I know what you mean. I have been on methadone, Fentanyl and have done my share of benzos.
This seems a little overabundant to me.
But like I said before it's his space.

It looks seriously fukkin' dangerous on paper, and it most certainly is off paper, but I'm sure many of us if we're honest have pushed more than our fair share of dose boundaries.
Once tolerance gets hold and a dual (or more....) dependency appears it just gets fucking ridiculous IME.
I think back to the kinda shit I used to do and I can't believe I'm still here, I mean: what kind of disgrace mixes Heroin into a several milligram Fentanyl shot while eating benzo's by the handful?

1 bowl of weed, 1 beer, Coffee, Ibuprofen, and 1mg clonazepam. Picking up my carisoprodol script today, hell yeah.

I've been on drugs for over 10 years.

I have an extremely high opiate tolerance, went from Hydrocodone to Oxycodone, Heroin to Methadone, all with a 8 year time span.

My benzo tolerance is also quite high, been using benzos on and off for 3 years, and recently I've had a binge going for over 9 months of taking benzos everyday. So that's about a total of 2-4 years of benzo tolerance/use.

I function perfectly with my medications.

im prescribed methadone and klonopin, as well as Gabapentin, Trazodone, Promethazine, Hydrlxyzine, etc. I have a script for all those.

Going all tablets today, and gonna pocket that extra 80mg of Liquid Methadone.

--90mg Methadone (9 10mg tablets)
--3mg Clonazepam
--50mg Trazodone
--1800mg Gabapentin
--100mg Hydroxyzine
--150mg Promethazine
--600mg Ibuprofen
--25mg Zoloft
--Caffine/Coffee
--Nicotine/Winston red 100s

Beer number 3 going on 5. Might get more if I don't pass out.
2 grams of phenibut
several pieces of Nicorette 4mg

About to loose my fucking mind if I don't get some better shit.

It looks seriously fukkin' dangerous on paper, and it most certainly is off paper, but I'm sure many of us if we're honest have pushed more than our fair share of dose boundaries.
Once tolerance gets hold and a dual (or more....) dependency appears it just gets fucking ridiculous IME.
I think back to the kinda shit I used to do and I can't believe I'm still here, I mean: what kind of disgrace mixes Heroin into a several milligram Fentanyl shot while eating benzo's by the handful?

My thoughts exactly.

Considering Im in the hospital on detox, resources are limited

10mg oxy insufflated
5mg oxy oral
2mg lorazepam subL
Coffee

I know what you mean. I have been on methadone, Fentanyl and have done my share of benzos.
This seems a little overabundant to me.
But like I said before it's his space.

True it is. I guess I am just interested how the body can handle all that, especially if taken all at once.

Recently quit Bupe and crafted this little non-narcotic morning brew : 8g bali kratom, 1.5g Phenibut F.A.A, and Glass of Kava. With a cup of coffee this mix gets me going and keeps me outta trouble.

I've been on drugs for over 10 years.

I have an extremely high opiate tolerance, went from Hydrocodone to Oxycodone, Heroin to Methadone, all with a 8 year time span.

My benzo tolerance is also quite high, been using benzos on and off for 3 years, and recently I've had a binge going for over 9 months of taking benzos everyday. So that's about a total of 2-4 years of benzo tolerance/use.

I function perfectly with my medications.

im prescribed methadone and klonopin, as well as Gabapentin, Trazodone, Promethazine, Hydrlxyzine, etc. I have a script for all those.

Going all tablets today, and gonna pocket that extra 80mg of Liquid Methadone.

--90mg Methadone (9 10mg tablets)
--3mg Clonazepam
--50mg Trazodone
--1800mg Gabapentin
--100mg Hydroxyzine
--150mg Promethazine
--600mg Ibuprofen
--25mg Zoloft
--Caffine/Coffee
--Nicotine/Winston red 100s

I actually enjoy your posts. I am quite impressed with your tolerance. I know that dosent sound good but I think it's a positive for some on the board, especially when it comes to harm reduction. Hoping some of the younger members see how fast a couple years can increase your tolerance as my Benzo tolerance is through the roof. I am also not happy with my opiate tolerance.

i appreciate your contribution to this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.