Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. waking and baking

Status
Not open for further replies.
5g of red vein kratom
Im rolling a joint right now and drinking hot cocoa instead of coffee

A cup of coffee and 1mg clonazepam. I always feel like shit after eating McDonald's lol yet I continue to go back.

Dont eat McDonalds they put chemicals in their food. If you have to eat fast food, go to chic-fa-la or panera bread. Starbucks also serves sandwhichs now too. Trust me, i used to eat McD's and had so many health problems and it tastes like crap anyways.

Three cigarettes
fresh fruit
blueberry bagel with mixed berry cc
two glasses org chocolate whole milk
english muffin with CBD spread
two monsters
12 oz espresso
multivitamin, fish oil, vit d. ibuprofen
2 bowls 1 SD 1 Grape Stomper
30 min walk
30 min kind music
20 min meditation

Last edited:
First thing as the feet hit the ground while still in bed .4g of that dog food slammed and 20mg of adderall swallowed. A nice fatty breakfast always with a glass of grapefruit juice, 400mgs of cimetidine (Yes, I know the grapefruit juice really isn't needed if using cimetidine but I also can't drink orange juice so it's my substitute drink for breakfast), followed by 2 aleve 25 mins later and then usually 10mgs of oxycodone followed by a 1 mg of benzo about a hour or 2 later. Everyday routine for the past couple yrs...

100mg tilidine (like how nortilidine acts as a DRI)
75mg pregabalin
1000mg l-tyrosine ;)

Edit: put 5mg diazepam and a 50mg tilidine hotshot into the mix. *enjoying music* %)

Last edited:
Dont eat McDonalds they put chemicals in their food. If you have to eat fast food, go to chic-fa-la or panera bread. Starbucks also serves sandwhichs now too. Trust me, i used to eat McD's and had so many health problems and it tastes like crap anyways.
It definitely is terrible health-wise, sometimes money is tight though (right now) so I have to resort to it. Having a gift card makes it that much easier. I really wish we had Chick-fil-a here, I miss it.

OT: Caffeine and I think I'll just take .5mg clonazepam.

5g Kratom

350mg carisoprodol
150mcg clonazolam
240mcg etizolam
tiny, little ~10mg dab of shatter

I need to visit in n out at some point, make a pilgrimage!

When you've been living near an in-n-out all your life, it certainly loses its novelty... but it's still delicious! Could go for some right now, actually. :D

You've been living next to one for your entire life and still not tired of it. See that's what I'm talking about.

I also miss Blake's a lot. Sooo good, soo cheap.

I added coffee and weed to my morning fix, even though it's noon now. More beer til bed!!!

You've been living next to one for your entire life and still not tired of it. See that's what I'm talking about.

I also miss Blake's a lot. Sooo good, soo cheap.

I added coffee and weed to my morning fix, even though it's noon now. More beer til bed!!!

Made me laugh =D

Blake's Lotaburger? First I hear of it. I now must try it the next time in the vicinity of one. Seems like their breakfast burrito is the way to go, or a burger if it's late in the day.

Yeah the abq chain!

If it was morning I'd get a bacon breakfast burrito with green chili of course

If it was evening I'd get the cheeseburger, again with green chili of course.

Shit the burritos are like $3 and the burgers are $5 and gigantic.

Fuuuuuuck I love fast food.

Status
Not open for further replies.