Not open for further replies.
Woke up with a nasty migraine so I took the following:

1 Lortab (7.5mg)
2 Dihydrocodeine tabs (7.46mg each)
34mg tianeptine sulfate
1 shot of Columbian espresso
Benzedrex

Feeling better already.

My usual prescriptions (20mg methylephenidate xr, 300mg bupropion xr, 75mcg levothyroxine) plus

20mg piritramid i.v.
2mg tizanidine p.o.

Piritramid is fucking euphoric & stimulating, not as sedating as heroin. I guess it's my favourite opioid, which makes it my favourite drug altogether. %) <3

EDIT: +10mg piritramid i.v., it's too tasty to store ;)

Last edited:
I'm positive the 100mg IV/150mg plugged d-methamphetamine is still relevant as a morning fix, since my pupils are fucked and I'm years from sleep, rambling adamantly with such delusional purposes to people on Facebook. Note to self: hYh just stfu while your ahead.

800mg cheated Mg
500mg phenibut
Nicotine

Anxiously waiting on my nurse fed detox meds: lorazepam, gabapentin, and Roxicodones. GABAergics muy necessito right now, as is famous Thebaine, transition to heroin opioid, oxycodone.

65mg Methadone
20mg Diazepam

dosed at 6:45am after doing about 3/4 gram of iv speed at around 2:00am. Starting to feel the benzos and methadone.

NOTE: I have a tolerance to opiates and benzos and would never recommend mixing the two without a tolerance to one or both of these types of medications. Many deaths have occurred due to mixing benzos and opiates

I agree. Since you talked about tolerance be careful with Methadone. It's probably the hardest shit to get off of, seriously. I thought it was actually impossible after so many years in treatment.:\
Take care.

Erik, if you don't mind me asking, what ages did you use from and how long were you on methadone afterward? You have a lot to share on the subject (which helps other people !) Yet I never caught your exact chronological history. Congratulations by the way for your continued sobriety as I know the journey can be long and arduous.

150mg tilidine
1mg alprazolam
7,5mg diazepam
150mg pregabalin
1500mg dl-phenylalanine
coffee
May I ask where you are from? I'm asking because of the tilidine as, AFAIK, it's only used in a few countries, namely Belgium, Germany and Austria. Those three are the only ones IIRC but I'm not entirely sure.

You are (aside from myself) the first person I've ever seen mention taking tilidine on BL.

I am from Belgium myself and was on tilidine for a good while a few years back.

OT: My morning fix was an 80mg OC IV'd and 0.5mg alprazolam orally. Also, a cigarette and a red bull. <3

What to do phatty how life over in euroland??

Today:

Quarter piece of a val
Harlequin-sour tsunami high cbd strain, partial bowl in my wood pipe
Pour-over med roast coffee
A flick to relax to

65mg Methadone Oral Concentrate
10mg Diazepam

and some pancakes and oatmeal yum yum

Yesterday was
5mg oxy
175mg clonazolam
200mcg etizolam
350mg carisoprodol

edit: SirTophamHat, I need to get on that high-CBD train, never tried one before. The highest CBD strain I've smoked is Platinum Girl Scout Cookies, which at 2% CBD had a very potent anti-anxiety effect

Try to find stuff that is over 10%, I've been loving it of course ymmv. Downside is I cant find stuff with high thc and CBD its either one or the other. Let me know if you find stuff with an even mix!

Erik, if you don't mind me asking, what ages did you use from and how long were you on methadone afterward? You have a lot to share on the subject (which helps other people !) Yet I never caught your exact chronological history. Congratulations by the way for your continued sobriety as I know the journey can be long and arduous.

Indeed, it can and it is. I was on Methadone for 8 years after being 10-15 years on and off with different opiates. I do share a lot of my life events, including being in coma, recovery, and a lot more in various threads for almost two years.

Had quit few times but had orthopedic surgeries, abused fentanyl when I thought i had it under control.
Started early in life but work and kids distracted me for periods of time. Methadone was even worse than my habits. Only wished it didn't take 8 years to get off that.

Last edited:
5mg oxy
5g kratom

150mcg clonazolam
180mcg etizolam
350mg carisoprodol

Try to find stuff that is over 10%, I've been loving it of course ymmv. Downside is I cant find stuff with high thc and CBD its either one or the other. Let me know if you find stuff with an even mix!

Will do! I'll look for it the next time I'm at the local dispensary. I haven't had a valid MMJ card for over a year, so I'm sure high CBD products are much more ubiquitous in dispensaries now. My buddy who picks up for me hasn't said anything about CBD-specific products, probably since he never looks for them and I've never asked. I'll be getting my card renewed soon, so I'll def check it out and report back! :)

Copped a few clonazepam on my travels yesterday so this morning:

2mg clonazepam (1mg before going to clinic and 1mg after)
40mg methadone

Status
Not open for further replies.