• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still feeling stuff from last night I think, I took too many klonopin cuz I was trying to get a buzz(I swear, unless I skip some days these are great for anxiety,but suck for getting a buzz because of the long half life...unless I take like 15 at once..) so I had 7 klonopin, then I "wasn't buzzed" but decided to take 30mg of valium, then I was like oh Gabapentin so had 2 grams of that. I still feel all those because of the half lives and Gaba always last 24 hours it seems with me..SO STUPID to take that valium, I have a drug test in 24 days at my Sub doc. Today I'm just gonna have 4mg of Suboxone, cuz for some reason I decideded to plug 4mg last night at midnight...so still feelin that. On a plus side besides eating half my klon stash I slept GREAT, which is rare, and also have no anxiety now, i'm not dreading the day or worried about something.

20mg Prozac
1 bottle of water
1 can of coca cola
Some tofu

My mornings aren't that exciting since I have the little one to look after. Wouldn't change a thing though!

Two mgs of Etizolam, a cup of coffee, bowl of the chronic then frisbee with the dogs

About to do my $20 of brown that cost $50...sigh.

*Racist rant; I'm from El Paso where its like 2% black people. I'm now in Richmond. Nuff said. I know all colors can be greedy and shady, I've had experiences with every one of them. But, Richmond is bad with people begging once you score. Long store short, I had to give somebody I just met $15 because I'm sure I would have gotten stabbed and robbed if I didn't. Guess that's the price you pay when to score in the ghetto as a white guys with an obvious stroke ailment. I'm not exactly intimidating, so I need to find a few tough niggas in my "entourage."

Too much EPH and a cup of coffee that I was too gacked out to finish.

UGH Coke since I just realized it 5am...goddamnit I hope I'm aslpeep by 8, gotta work, CANT FIND MY CIGS!!! All I want is a ciggerate, and I can't find my phone...so gotta look for that for an alarm,shit..

46mg Lope
30mg Morphine
Many bowls of cannabis

Last edited:
20mg Adderall
Cannabis
Caffeine

Today is my homie's birthday. Gonna go chill with him and a few other friends today. Possibly indulge in some food/beer. Peace. ;)

last few of the "white boy" stamps i got lol and some delicious turkey, mashed potaytays and delicious gravy

Status
Not open for further replies.