• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
hurting with just half a bar and tried some lope for the first time. woke up after like four hours but hey at least i slept but i usually do on day 1

im aiming for 40mg thanks to lesson from leeegrow but i started with around 34mg and see how it goes. i hear you gotta chug water but does it bloat/ constipate you?

Hydration is advisable, but don't overdo it - opiates cause urinary retention and IME Lope is particularly effective in that regard.
Yes, Lope is constipating, quite majorly so given its PNS:CNS activity ratio.

Are you using any adjuvants? Omeprazole, Cimetidine, etc,.?

Had a pyrazolam (which I'm becoming very fond of unfortunately) to mask the ghb rebound and then I went and scored more ghb:(

I would suggest doing some more research on Lope, SJ.
Loperamide has a hard time entering the CNS due to being immediately ejected from the BBB by P-Glycoprotein.
Inhibition of PGP is the most common way to increase the effectiveness of Loperamide. Some, instead, take massive doses and simply bombard the membrane, allowing some Lope through due to saturation of PGP sites.
Due to Loperamide being much more potent peripherally than centrally, the lowest effective dose is advisable.

word thanks i just took 48mg which maybe was too much but i feel significantly better as before i could barely get out of bed but ill look into lowering the dosage and do some more research when i get back from work later tonight

So, I won't lie, feel embarrassed as fuck for acting the way I did yesterday.. I don't like myself (The next day) when I get too buck and not truly KNOW that I'm as tossed as I was. Did I say anything stupid yesterday? Damn, you never know how high you truly are till you wake up and realize you were lit.. I'm stashing these barbs and not touching them till I actually need them for BZD WD. I always knew barbs were no joke, and I've indulged on them quite a few times in my life, but, damn.. Phenobarb is its own beast, and I will not repeat that.. Now, I need to count my pills because I have no idea how much I actually indulged in.
--
On a good note, I feel much better after about 6 hours of sleep. Woke up, took 25mg Nitrazepam, and 30mg Dexedrine. Leaving my Lorazepam alone till later, the Nitraz is a great anxiety killer, feel no need to eat more, though I'm certain the Pheno is attributing to that. Hope you broj's are well! Damn, I seriously cannot wait to go to Pappadeaux and eat mad gator, one of the best foods one can consume.

Woke up, chewed 60mg Nitrazepam, and 120mg Pheno. Then I booted 180mg. Twerkin' off not too much sleep, I'm not sure why I don't get hangovers anymore (to an extent, if I animal house it or polish off a few 40's of steel reserve, that will fuck my brain), but no complaints here.

8mg of Suboxone coffee and ciggerates...evening fix 4mg of Sub 3mg of klonopin..ran outta bud and gotta stop smokin anyway so just took a few of the klons,well outta boredom really, wasn't anxious or craving them..so my fix was my anti-insanity meds..Feel way more clearheaded without the weed though, got a half ounce of just reg(14grams) and went on a weed binge for a week.. bud REALLY does help with the Sub boredom though,i'll tell ya that much, even a little synergy too.

IV'd 0.5mg's of bupe + smoked my last bong rip of doja.

Drinking some Iced Mocha from DD and enjoying a cigg.

Morning BL

Last edited:
Missed class today because i woke up at 11am :| ohh well will have to work harder.
Vaped a little weed this morning and also took a little bit of amps and alprazolam, very low doses cause i didn't feel like taking caffeine today.

1,750 mgs soma down the hatch
coffee
a cig when this kicks in an I'll be set.

Think imma say the bennies till after the caris crap out.

Want to shoot up

Edit actually at 3 more carris 2,800mgs
Floating

Last edited:
Quite fkn jealous BBBOOIIIIZZEEEE, I do miss my cakes, but those nasty bastards were up there with IV yakk, mental addiction wise! Though if you handed me 7, and a Dr. Pepper, they would be gone faster than Barry Allen.. Damnit that sounds good, say you take 45mg Dexedrine, then pop dem cakes.. That would be a righteous ass mixer..
--
Not high, per se, though it took me one thread and I popped another dirty 30 of Dex.. Not to get high, well, okay.. I am going to speed slightly, but damn broj's, I cannot wake up. Coffee brewing, time to have another cigret while I wait, and another once el cup is in my hand. Cheers, hombres!
EDIT; 1mg Lorazepam SL'ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.