• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was feeling so nice on the 1 gram and edible combo, really liking the way Kratom comes on. It's a really effective antidepressant for me once I start noticing an increase in euphoria it continues to rise and is thoroughly relaxing and immersive.

Coking some food up, I thought heck, and weighed an extra 0.5 gram dose. Feeling okay very nice. Hungry too. I think food after the Kratom can enhance, potentiate the effect, I have the impression the most important thing will be an empty stomach for the actives to do their binding unobstructed.

10mg dex, 40mg oxy, some weed, and a tiiiiiny bump of 2cb cuz I got a few hours before work and just got offered a new job so time to celebrate!

Well I was feeling so nice on the 1 gram and edible combo, really liking the way Kratom comes on. It's a really effective antidepressant for me once I start noticing an increase in euphoria it continues to rise and is thoroughly relaxing and immersive.

Coking some food up, I thought heck, and weighed an extra 0.5 gram dose. Feeling okay very nice. Hungry too. I think food after the Kratom can enhance, potentiate the effect, I have the impression the most important thing will be an empty stomach for the actives to do their binding unobstructed.

Yes, kratom works best on an empty stomach. You're right though, eating food after the kratom kicks in does enhance it. Stick with the lower doses that work best for you. Too much kratom can cause some nasty nausea and vomiting.

This morning:

Vitamin D3
250 mg caffeine
50 mg synephrine
300 mg Gabapentin

After my work out just now:
10 mg hydrocodone because my body hurts lol

Can't wait to get some kratom, but gotta wait until early next month. That'll be really soothing for any post-work out aches.

Only had a few hours sleep and still feel a little buzzed/sedated from last night.
Had some icecream and more DHC. Probably more sleep now.

This morning: my last valium.

Then I tried buying sudafed at the pharmacy. Holy fuck, I had to answer 20 questions, show ID, then wait while they put my information on a database. For a 12 pack of sudafed!

I think I'll stick to natural ephedra tea from now on.

45mg methadone
.2mg clonidine
2000mg gabapentin
2mg clonazepam
Nicotine via vape
Glass of milk to wash it all down

Woke up and hit the clinic early today. Came back home now I'm just chilling in bed for 30 mins before I gotta head back out.

This morning: my last valium.

Then I tried buying sudafed at the pharmacy. Holy fuck, I had to answer 20 questions, show ID, then wait while they put my information on a database. For a 12 pack of sudafed!

I think I'll stick to natural ephedra tea from now on.

What the fuck? What country is this?

I picked up a box of co-codamol the other day and literally didn't even have to answer anything.

45mg methadone
1mg clonazepam
.2mg clonidine
Nicotine & multi-vitamin
Sipping a 24oz screwdriver slow

Waiting on my friend to get up to grab the last of the stupid gabapentin he owes me. I never saw the enjoyment out of it by itself, but its synergy with the rest of this mornings combo is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.