A Latte
Some Ice cream
1 cigarette
4mg Bromazepam
150mg Tramadol
50mg Diphenhydramine
2.5mg Bisoprolol
150mg Setraline

Only got a couple hours sleep last night so bad to bed for me.

Hit the dispensary yesterday and got some 30% thca Super Lemon Haze. Also on the way back got into a fender bump on a shitty Hyundai driven by a young girl who's never been into an accident. Hopefully she doesn't contact insurance as there's no need but you never know. This was due to something stupid my roommate did that caused a momentery distraction and the bitch stopped short to turn and I gave her a little bump.

45mg methadone
Last .5mg clonazepam
Took a few one hitters of the new bud
16oz screwdriver

Might try to find some more benzos today. Not sure. If I wait till tomorrow traffic will be a bitch no doubt.

Hit the dispensary yesterday and got some 30% thca Super Lemon Haze. Also on the way back got into a fender bump on a shitty Hyundai driven by a young girl who's never been into an accident. Hopefully she doesn't contact insurance as there's no need but you never know. This was due to something stupid my roommate did that caused a momentery distraction and the bitch stopped short to turn and I gave her a little bump.

45mg methadone
Last .5mg clonazepam
Took a few one hitters of the new bud
16oz screwdriver

Might try to find some more benzos today. Not sure. If I wait till tomorrow traffic will be a bitch no doubt.
sound like you had a fun day..

Kicked off the day at 5:30 am with 100ml vodka. Waited till the shops opened, then got more vodka. About 11am, dropped 13mg of 4f-mph for shits and giggles.

Done a second wash, I find the second wash gets the most but also tastes the worst ugh

my morning fix was suppose to be benzos, gabapentin and some alcohol. But it ended up being some H and brandy so far. no normal day today lol (but what is normal)

sound like you had a fun day..
Eh I sense the sarcasm. I'll leave out the unnecessary stress of a small automobile accident. And it turns out the girl already went thru insurance which fucks with the cost of insurance for a while.

Eh I sense the sarcasm. I'll leave out the unnecessary stress of a small automobile accident. And it turns out the girl already went thru insurance which fucks with the cost of insurance for a while.
well you still here today with no incidents which is a good thing and as for the insurance thing, thats kak but needed i suppose.

Waiting to pick up at the pharmacy this evening so so far breakfast consists of:
2 Latte's
3 Cigarettes
50mg Diphenhydramine
2mg Bromazepam
50mg Tramadol
40mg Codeine
150mg Caffeine (not including the latte's, so maybe 310ish total)
150mg Sertraline

well you still here today with no incidents which is a good thing and as for the insurance thing, thats kak but needed i suppose.
True. Silver linings.

45mg methadone
2mg clonazepam

In stupid group for another 45

Ive been overworking myself lately. I havent really had a lot of time to do anything i enjoy. First time online in a couple of days. So im gonna take today off and check out some off the parks i haven't been to yet and read/chill the F out. At McDonald's eating about to go and smoke a bowl of weed somewhere.

So far today-
Pipe bowl med grade weed
45mgs dxm
140mgs methadone
.5mg xanax
Mint yerba mate
Marb black cigs

45mg methadone
1.5mg clonazepam
Finished the last of my super lemon haze
(Hopefully my roommate didn't)
24oz screwdriver + 16oz Mike's Harder

Trying to enjoy a walk thru Lynn MA before I head back to my spot to play Xbox and help the roommate with some bullshit.

Ive been overworking myself lately. I havent really had a lot of time to do anything i enjoy. First time online in a couple of days. So im gonna take today off and check out some off the parks i haven't been to yet and read/chill the F out. At McDonald's eating about to go and smoke a bowl of weed somewhere.

So far today-
Pipe bowl med grade weed
45mgs dxm
140mgs methadone
.5mg xanax
Mint yerba mate
Marb black cigs
Medical or Medium grab weed haha hard to tell which. Hopefully the former.

^^Oh shit this whole time I never thought of that lol
Medium grade cause I’m almost out of my stronger stuff. It’s just that time of the year. few months before harvest are always the hardest time for me, weed wise and financially.

Status
Not open for further replies.