• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only know what Tizanidine is because of Family Guy lol. Is it recreational at all?
sorry on mobile. just click link at bottom of quote.
thx
Edit: family guy is more real than realty, IMO. Love it.
Edit: looks like as with all it is the individual.... never heard of it

Last edited:
sorry on mobile. just click link at bottom of quote.
thx
Edit: family guy is more real than realty, IMO. Love it

I recently binge-watched seasons 1-17 all in about 8 days haha. Been years since I saw some of the older ones.
Peter Griffin is my spirit animal.

A bump of 4fa that's old as the hills .and probably has more toxic shit in it than the toxic metals in all of the rc chemicals in China

Hopefully i'll be getting some APVP in the mail soon so i'll let you know how I go hAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8mg suboxone
1mg Prazosin
100mg vistaril
A big uup of weak drip coffee (out of food stamps lol)

Today is a great day I got a job interview and I'm getting an ass ton of gabapentin after. Fuck to the yah!

Late last night I had the option to spend my allowed benzo money on some cheap alprazolam pressies from an acquaintance of mine I've known for a while rather than go on the hunt for clonazepam in the city.

Not sure if I made the right move. They're definitely some type of benzo, but man tolerance is a bitch cause I thought I would be able to feel the rise in my bloodstream from the shorter acting benzo hitting. Alas, perhaps I'm over analyzing.

45mg methadone
3.5mg alprazolam
Some of the last hits of bud
Multivitamin
Ibuprofen
Sipping on a 24oz screwdriver

Hoping the clouds lift and I feel good today and not regretful. Shit to do.

This Morning started with the following
1 joint hybrid sativa dominant
.5mg alzam
Multi-vids

Throughout the day up until now it's been a few more beers, joint and another 1.5mg alzam

Late last night I had the option to spend my allowed benzo money on some cheap alprazolam pressies from an acquaintance of mine I've known for a while rather than go on the hunt for clonazepam in the city.

Not sure if I made the right move. They're definitely some type of benzo, but man tolerance is a bitch cause I thought I would be able to feel the rise in my bloodstream from the shorter acting benzo hitting. Alas, perhaps I'm over analyzing.

45mg methadone
3.5mg alprazolam
Some of the last hits of bud
Multivitamin
Ibuprofen
Sipping on a 24oz screwdriver

Hoping the clouds lift and I feel good today and not regretful. Shit to do.
They say on equivalency chart clonazepam is "twice as potent" as xanax, but I get more anxious on clonazepam or weird aversive effects so I don't take it. I wish I could give you a bit more insight. I only ever take that much xanax if I'm on a stimulant or are legitimately having a severe panic attack. It could be tolerance but you know you way better so, yeah. White grapefruit juice will make it last longer if it is indeed alprazolam.

They say on equivalency chart clonazepam is "twice as potent" as xanax, but I get more anxious on clonazepam or weird aversive effects so I don't take it. I wish I could give you a bit more insight. I only ever take that much xanax if I'm on a stimulant or are legitimately having a severe panic attack. It could be tolerance but you know you way better so, yeah. White grapefruit juice will make it last longer if it is indeed alprazolam.
I personally find clonazepam to not help me at all whether it's long or sort term relieve. So diazepam or bromazepan for long term and xannies or lorazepam for quick relieve.

Yeah I've been thinking about trying potentiating both the methadone (via cimetidine) and the benzo on a day soon when I don't have to worry about catching a potential nod. Thanks for tips on the alprazolam.

At McDonald's eating waiting for my methadone to kick in. I got into a fight with my sister yesterday so i caught a ride into the city and got drunk at parks, having conversations with random travlers and local bums. I drank until 1am then took a 10mg valiim amd passed out at this park next to the merhadone clinic. Prolly gomna take a cab home here soon and talk to my sis. Im prolly not making a lot of sense due to me still being a lil drunk.

At McDonald's eating waiting for my methadone to kick in. I got into a fight with my sister yesterday so i caught a ride into the city and got drunk at parks, having conversations with random travlers and local bums. I drank until 1am then took a 10mg valiim amd passed out at this park next to the merhadone clinic. Prolly gomna take a cab home here soon and talk to my sis. Im prolly not making a lot of sense due to me still being a lil drunk.
Damn sounds like a time. I've had those mornings in fast food restaurants before sitting in a haze hoping the methadone will sort you out soon. Sometimes it does, sometimes it makes you more hazy to the point you're gonna need a nap.

45mg methadone
1.75mg alprazolam
Found a small joint roach
Multivitamin
Sipping a 24oz beer (usually pre noon drinks are high abv fruity screwdriver type shit, but money and want less alcohol this early lead to the cheap beer decision)

Gotta get some caffeine and cash soon. Friend wants to cop with my roommates car (and maybe my plug). I have no money to fund the buying of said substances but I'll drive so he best have his money right.

No, I get what you're saying, dude. Maybe because I am currently full of vodka, an opiate and a benzo also haha.
Sorry yesterday was a pretty shitty day for you; I'm hoping things are looking up again for you today? Either way, I'm ALWAYS here for you if you wanna talk or even just need a non-judgemental, sympathetic ear. Hell, if you wanna keep it secret or low-key, PM me any time. I'm pretty good at advice and I promise it will go no further; you're secrets are safe with me
Spent my face share of time talking to strangers - especially of the homeless variety - when I've been under the influence, so I hear ya!

Damn sounds like a time. I've had those mornings in fast food restaurants before sitting in a haze hoping the methadone will sort you out soon
Good times right?!? Well due to me living in the woods(rural oregon)i really enjoy going into the city every now and then and just let loose!

Well today its gonna be slightly different. So far
4 drags of H
100ml brandy and mix

Happy Friday

No, I get what you're saying, dude. Maybe because I am currently full of vodka, an opiate and a benzo also haha.
Sorry yesterday was a pretty shitty day for you; I'm hoping things are looking up again for you today? Either way, I'm ALWAYS here for you if you wanna talk or even just need a non-judgemental, sympathetic ear. Hell, if you wanna keep it secret or low-key, PM me any time. I'm pretty good at advice and I promise it will go no further; you're secrets are safe with me
Spent my face share of time talking to strangers - especially of the homeless variety - when I've been under the influence, so I hear ya!
Thanks man you have no idea how much i appreciate that! Yeah i may have had a shitty morning fighting with my sister but as soon as i got into the city and started drinking my day did a 180. And im not a drinker. I drink every now and then and rarely get drunk(use to be pretty bad with alcohol in my early 20s but soon got over it)
Something about being in a tourist type town with a lot of different type of people, walking around downtown and getting fucked up in parks( bars if i have the money!) and meeting new people, really feels good. For me that crazy night was a reset, cured my deppresed anxiuos funk ive been in and gave me the energy i need to work( gardener ;) wink wink?) No i have nothing to hide its legal where i live and there is no other place in the us ( uk as well ) where it grows like it does here.
But yeah thanks man thats cool of you.
Oh and i love your screen name!

This morning ive had-
130mgs methadone
.5mg xanax
300mgs gabapentin
1 bong bowl of cherry ak-47
Marb black cigs

Will have caffiene in a lil bit in the form of tea or cacao powder.

Thanks man you have no idea how much i appreciate that! Yeah i may have had a shitty morning fighting with my sister but as soon as i got into the city and started drinking my day did a 180. And im not a drinker. I drink every now and then and rarely get drunk(use to be pretty bad with alcohol in my early 20s but soon got over it)
Something about being in a tourist type town with a lot of different type of people, walking around downtown and getting fucked up in parks( bars if i have the money!) and meeting new people, really feels good. For me that crazy night was a reset, cured my deppresed anxiuos funk ive been in and gave me the energy i need to work( gardener ;) wink wink?) No i have nothing to hide its legal where i live and there is no other place in the us ( uk as well ) where it grows like it does here.
But yeah thanks man thats cool of you.
Oh and i love your screen name!

This morning ive had-
130mgs methadone
.5mg xanax
300mgs gabapentin
1 bong bowl of cherry ak-47
Marb black cigs

Will have caffiene in a lil bit in the form of tea or cacao powder.

Totally meant it about getting in touch whenever, and really glad you appreciate it man! That's what friends are for :)
Weird you should say that because I was a very bad time without alcohol in my early 20s too. Just had a 3 days relapsed but just wasn't worth it even if I did enjoy myself.
Haha sounds pretty a pretty awesome job ?
An cheers again on liking the name (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.