• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing as usual. Probably should have taken something for the anxiety but it was too late. Had to get blood taken as getting these stomach pains every morning.

Morning BlueWorld

No real sleep and just know im gonna feel it today. Breakie so far

5mg diazepam
1 joint of Gelato Samba

maybe i can get a small nap in before the day starts, meh...

An Apple Fritter, Dr.Peper, some Cheez-it’s, a Cereal Bad, 3 pieces of Pepperoni Pizza, and some Water.
I technically woke up 4 hours ago, but yea, I’ll probably indulge with my DoC and finish some more glasses of water.

-Coffee (~100mg caffeine, methinks)
-NUMRLS 40mg/ml nic. salt vape juice
-Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
-10mg citalopram (almost done my three month med taper; already killed bupropion, nearly finished up the celexa, replacing both with talk therapy and CBT)
-5mg cetirizine
-multivitamin

preparing for a day of alone-time to delve into some vocal work and guitar composition. First time I will have been alone in... months; jesus. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
My breakfast was:

16mg Suboxone
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
1.2g Gabapentin
20mg Baclofen
Coffee
Oatmeal

Did group, finished that up and got an appointment scheduled with a new therapist

Last edited:
16mg Suboxone
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
Oatmeal
Coffee
Marlboro Menthols

Don't have a lot going on today, just trying to get through the day until I'm off of restriction and can leave the house. I'll be getting my car back on Monday, got a job interview on Tuesday. Can't wait.

16mg Suboxone
300mg Bupropion
5mg Olanzapine
1.2g Gabapentin
20mg Baclofen
Coffee
Marlboro Menthol

Doing peer recovery training for the day, starting in a few minutes, so I'll likely be off here for most of the day.

Last edited:
MOrning BlueWorld

Not the best weekend. I tried to switch from subs to kratom didn't work the way i thought and i ended up having a seizure this weekend and im not sure why, freakin bit my tongue to shit. Sunday i used it as well but was fine and now trying again today.

3mg Kratom ( red vein )
5mg diazepam
1/2 a joint ( Swazi, best wake up strain for me )

Got a lot to do today so hope today goes smoothly and i don't suffer too much. Plus now i need to get someone to drive me around as i'm afraid of driving in case i get another seizure, hopefully this weekend was a once off thing but i will have to wait and see and waiting for a opening at my doc

Edit: plus a close friend passed away this weekend from cov-19

MOrning BlueWorld

Not the best weekend. I tried to switch from subs to kratom didn't work the way i thought and i ended up having a seizure this weekend and im not sure why, freakin bit my tongue to shit. Sunday i used it as well but was fine and now trying again today.

3mg Kratom ( red vein )
5mg diazepam
1/2 a joint ( Swazi, best wake up strain for me )

Got a lot to do today so hope today goes smoothly and i don't suffer too much. Plus now i need to get someone to drive me around as i'm afraid of driving in case i get another seizure, hopefully this weekend was a once off thing but i will have to wait and see and waiting for a opening at my doc

Edit: plus a close friend passed away this weekend from cov-19
Oh no man, that's really rough. Sorry about the seizure, and sorry about your friend :/

16mg Suboxone
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
Coffee
Oatmeal

Waiting for my mom to get here, gonna drive back to Virginia today to pick up my car, thankfully I'll finally be mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.