• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get you with the benzo's. I have anxiety and PTSD, too and probably legit need a benzo script as they really help. I don't even abuse them, really. Like 0.5mg Xanax is enough to take the edge off when I don't have a tolerance. But yeah, the problem with taking them regularly is you end up taking higher and higher doses to have the same effect. And then if you miss a dose or run out the rebound anxiety is so extreme. I've had grand mal seizures from Xanax withdrawal before, too.

I find Chlorpromazine (Thorazine) is the only non-benzo med that is as good for anxiety as benzo's. I usually take 50mg and 20 minutes later my anxiety is gone.
Thanks for sharing. I’ve gone nuts here, equiv to 200 mg’s Diazepam daily, just side effects, and WD’s too at those levels.

I cut to about 130 mg diaze equiv, holding there mostly.

Hope from appointment, was wasted on kava and weed.,just vaping some Sativa herb now, fresh kava too, just not sure if I can find energy to see the day though.

16mg Suboxone
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
Oatmeal
Vape juice

Doing group. One of the guys here said he was sick, so everybodys freaking out. Didn't get the job I wanted yesterday. But it's whatever. Hopefully today will go better. I'm waiting on the background check to go through with my other job, who knows how long that will take, they said it could be up to a week.
Oh mate, I’m s little sad if it was that exciting pizza one you told me about, no downer though.

But they say, your turn down or mids one which wasn’t your doing, but what passes us by is not meant for us.

Keep trust. What does come through at the right time, can be a mark above.

Just keep looking forward positively mate, done overthink, mistakenly worry Obsessively and in the meantime just focus on living in the now and appreciating the flow of life around you and still hopeful prospects for the future I feel good looking forward to hearing some hopefully positive developments soon..

Went Homeopath today. My long Covid, leafed from my nerves, now in my liver.

Hence, really so, Long, Covid. Like the realities you have to oblige lol, outstays there welcome lol moving anew once butt kicked outta one place,

Pretty high though. About 60 grams kava, 7.5 mg’s etiz, weed edibles plus fresh harvest Mexican airlines also flower first buds to sample in a vaporiser.

Hope You all are in a good mood tonight and much stronger position than fragile moi arm lol (no @deficiti , Moi as in one, not M’oi lol.😉)

Oh mate, I’m s little sad if it was that exciting one pizza one you told me about, no downer though.

But they say, your down one which wasn’t your doing, but what passes us by is not meant for us.

Keep trust. What does come through at the right time, can be a mark above.

Just keep looking forward positively mate, done overthink, mistakenly worry Obsessively and in the meantime just focus on living in the now and appreciating the flow of life around you and still hopeful prospects for the future I feel good looking forward to hearing some hopefully positive developments soon..

Went Homeopath today. My long Covid, leafed from my nerves, now in my liver.

Hence, really so, Long, Covid. Like the realities you have to oblige lol, outstays there welcome lol moving anew once butt kicked outta one place,

Pretty high though. About 60 grams kava, 7.5 mg’s etiz, weed edibles plus fresh harvest Mexican airlines also flower first buds to sample in a vaporiser.

Hope You all are in a good mood tonight and much stronger position than fragile moi arm lol (no @deficiti , Moi as in one, not M’oi lol.😉)
Nah, the one I missed out on was the rehab job. Just don't have enough clean time. Ah well, figured I'd try.

The pizza job should be a shoe in, I just gotta wait for the background check to get finished.

Yo @deficiT please excuse silly typos and double words above lol.

I am pretty wasted, but tired as too.

I AlLWAYS edit posts for typos, and saving misinterpretation but never Ever a retraction of bag vibes or stuff I regret, curses etc.

Just so you know mate. More weed vapor now phew!

Nah, the one I missed out on was the rehab job. Just don't have enough clean time. Ah well, figured I'd try.

The pizza job should be a shoe in, I just gotta wait for the background check to get finished.
Oh, wicked in that case. All fingers Crossed for you that you get a fair and decent background check and all things are go.

Yo @deficiT please excuse silly typos and double words above lol.

I am pretty wasted, but tired as too.

I AlLWAYS edit posts for typos, and saving misinterpretation but never Ever a retraction of bag vibes or stuff I regret, curses etc.

Just so you know mate. More weed vapor now phew!
I have a hatred of typos as well. I often go back and reread and perfect posts for a while as well.

Oh, wicked in that case. All fingers Crossed for you that you get a fair and decent background check and all things are go.
Yeahhhhh, hopefully they don't find my pending charges in one state over. Well I'm praying anyway. If they do, I might still be able to get a job in store as opposed to delivery.

Morning BlueWorld

With the chaos at the moment sleep hasn't been good but last night i had a good rest and will post in the other thread what my night cap was lol. Anyhow breakie was the following

1mg subutex
5mg valium
1 joint 50/50 mix of swazi and harley quinn
Some supplements and multi vitamins

Let's start the day and continue hunting for supplies.

Cigarette's; 3/4 - Full Pack. Dubs of Rock s2 occasionally some fentanyl (when it's available (like this up coming week). Heroin.

Cigarette's; 3/4 - Full Pack. Rock (2 - 6 dubs) occasionally some fentanyl (when it's available (like this up coming week). Heroin (BTH, Brown Powder) Heroin.

16mg Suboxone
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
1.2g Gabapentin
40mg Baclofen

Another day of my peer recovery courses, and got another job interview at 4pm.

MOrning BlueWorld

Slept okayish last night (roughly 5hrs) as i only had a small dose benzos and weed.
Breakie this morning so far

1mg subutex
5mg Diazepam
300mg Pregabalin ( took a 2-3 week break from gabapentinoids, so hope they hit hard again )
3 bong hits of Swazi.

iTs Sunday which means Braai day. Got some chicken pieces, pork sausages, chicken necks and "braai broodtjies" line up for today. As for side dishes not sure, not my department lol

Reactions: Ds
16mg Suboxone
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
Pop tarts + granola bars

It's Sunday and I don't have a whole lot to do today, so I'll just chill likely.

Pop tarts + granola bars
Please be carful with these man. If I were you I would stick with the plain/unfrosted pop tarts.

Kroger-Brand Multi-Vitamin
Vitamin C- 1000Mg
Vitamin B Complex - tablet
Vitamin D - 125Mg
Chelated Magnesium - 250Mg
&
1x Vanilla - Ensure Plus drink

Please be carful with these man. If I were you I would stick with the plain/unfrosted pop tarts.

Kroger-Brand Multi-Vitamin
Vitamin C- 1000Mg
Vitamin B Complex - tablet
Vitamin D - 125Mg
Chelated Magnesium - 250Mg
&
1x Vanilla - Ensure Plus drink
Unfrosted = sin

• Haha
Reactions: Ds
Mainly stoned AF here but still a fresh two vaporizer bowls await from early picked Sativa this summer, gooood weed.

Loads edibles, enough kava. If sleep deprived counts as a drug, that too. The biggest buzz of all by that reckoning.

Strong black tea now to snap me ready for more Sativa vapor.

10 mg’s Etiz already, not so compatible with major tiredness though.

Morning BlueWorld

Slept pretty well last night after 10mg daizepam and 15mg Flurazepam and a few bong hits. Had a good 6hrs roughly. Monday monday and a start of a new week. Breakie

5mg diazepam
1mg subutex
300mg pregabalin ( smacked me nicely yesterday )

Here's to a new week hopefully with less drama and that things will take a positive turn for the days to come.

16mg Suboxone
300mg Bupropion
5mg Aripiprazole
Oatmeal
Vape juice

It's a boooooorrriiinnggg day, start work tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.