Not open for further replies.
MOrning Blueworld

Only slept till 2am this morning as predicted but hey, that's life
Breakie

2mg subutex
10mg diazepam
6mg bromazepam
300mg pregabalin

Maybe i can passout again just for a few extra hours of sleep.

L-Tyrosine, l-glutamine, and magnesium
2tspn green hulu kapuas kratom
Some delta8thc
Pop tarts
Will probably take 2mg buprenorphine in a bit

It's Sunday so I'm off work, so I'm doing my best to just mozy around today and do nothing. I think I'll be able to manage.

Morning BlueWorld

Fuck sleep was a fuck up last night, went through a lot of benzos (lost count) and gabapentins and weed just to have still a shitty nights rest and there were other factors at play too(personal household stuff)
anyway breakie was so far

2mg subutex (1mg railed and 1mg buccal)
15mg diazepam
300mg Pregabalin
1 cup of strong Coffee

Happy Monday and new start to the week.

Swedish snus you put inside of your upper lip. Its like extra potent tobacco, and as Im cutting down smoking Im using snus more.
so it's almost like the american spitting tabacco? We have something similar here but you snort it. It's a little tub and then you just take a pinch and snort it, gives you a heavy head buzz instantly which i dislike and for me an instant feeling of nausea but that one little pinch wont make you crave nicotine for 4-6 hrs straight,fuck for me i didn't want any more the whole day but then again im not really a smoker, especially now that i stopped drinking. oh and here its called snuff. and i just quickly checked, you get 2 varients, wet and dry. We have the dry one and thats why you have to snort it and the wet is for buccal use basicly.

Morning BlueWorld

Fuck sleep was a fuck up last night, went through a lot of benzos (lost count) and gabapentins and weed just to have still a shitty nights rest and there were other factors at play too(personal household stuff)
anyway breakie was so far

2mg subutex (1mg railed and 1mg buccal)
15mg diazepam
300mg Pregabalin
1 cup of strong Coffee

Happy Monday and new start to the week.
Nice new title shroom, welcome to staff 👏

20mg amphetamine
Delta8thc
Gonna take some kratom shortly, hopefully will settle my stomach

Gotta hate it when it's time to drop dose, no? Started a taper of sorts to check the kratom consumption. Started getting out of hand but even though we know a substance has a ceiling, we act like it isn't a thing. Wonder what that's about other than flat out lying to ourselves (sorry, me in particular).
So,
2gs kratom (got up to 3g 4xday :oops: , I know, right? wtf, man! lol strted at .5g? 'bout three years ago? something like that)
1.125mg phenibut hcl
weed and weed accessories (a throw to ol' hank hill)
cigs and coffee

the .33% drop in kratom is noticeable but nothing major at time of plasmatic-syn-copatico log entry - 084.90.352

no feelings were harmed while performing above feat

over

MOrning BlueWorld

slept for 4 hrs but guess better then nothing, think im gonna switch over to dopaquel for a week or so again for sleep.

Breakie;
1mg subutex
15mg valium
3 bong hits

Here is to a new day though its like 04:30 am here now

2 coffee, a line of 3-FA and a can of Beer.

Unimaginable this would and can become a normal routine. My wake up time is being decided by my body rhythm. No boss or any responsibility's that are interfering with my current lifestyle.

Ok, one i forgot, a responseability. My Siberian bushcat, she is in great health except that one tooth that is unhealthy. So I am saving up money atm.

Last edited:
20mg amphetamine
2400mg gabapentin
2 tspn white jongkong kratom

Status
Not open for further replies.