D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
20mg amphetamine
1.5 tsp white jonkong kratom
L-Tyrosine, Ltryotophan, Lglutamine, magnesium

Hyped I got this kratom in, it's very good, far superior opioid to suboxone imo

Came in to work today and one of my coworkers offered me a line of cocaine so I did it.
cocaine
Kratom
Delta 8
Various vitamins
Caffeine and CBD

did you replaced the subs by kratom, just like that ?
Not totally replaced, but I'm down to taking 2mg suboxone every other day, and just take kratom on my off days. Only have 6 more mg subs and after that I'm out.

MOrning BlueWorld

Semi okay sleep last night.
breakie

2mg subutex
10mg valium
400mg Gabapentin
1 cup of strong coffee (still getting use to having coffee as my first drink of the day and not alcohol)

2 tspn Green Hulu kratom

Running late for work, but still gotta post
How do you take the kratom mate? Toss.and wash or tea or some other mixture? I'm on methadone at the moment and think when I get low enough I'll try subs again for a bit on low dose and maybe combine with kratom as some people are doing I've noticed. Kratom is.a.short buzz but deffo decent albeit mild.

How do you take the kratom mate? Toss.and wash or tea or some other mixture? I'm on methadone at the moment and think when I get low enough I'll try subs again for a bit on low dose and maybe combine with kratom as some people are doing I've noticed. Kratom is.a.short buzz but deffo decent albeit mild.
Mixed with half a cup of OJ, generally. If I have the supplies, I'll throw in cinnamon, turmeric + black pepper, honey, and protein powder for the full meal.

I've been on subs since late last year. Down to ~1mg a day, It's definitely been nice switching back to mostly kratom, as it actually gives me a little bit of a buzz.

I remember I'd take cheap toilet paper and split it so I was only using a single ply and put a teaspoon in for a total of 15gish.
I remember almost choking doing that!!! I think I reverted to mixing with warm water and downing it after that.
I've heard mixing with yoghurt is good esp as it's fatty and lowers stomach ph.

Cool. Wonder if being on methadone would destroy any ability to appreciate ktatom. ..

Cool. Wonder if being on methadone would destroy any ability to appreciate ktatom. ..
I don't know enough about methadone to know if it does or not but I imagine it would. Suboxone certainly does tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.