Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
4mg tizanide iv. Horrible idea
1mg ksalol
Coffee

Visiting my parents Who know about my addiction they said :why you look like that?

I had to snort a muscle relaxant cause im in wds

.... Tropically typical

160mg SR Propranolol (usual every day med)
1mg Alp

Debating whether to take anything else or just leave it till I’m off next Thursday.

75mg dxm
100mg methadone ( taking 50 more mgs before i start work in 30-45mins)
Joint of good weed(gorilla glue#4)
And a cbd joint
I have a mg of xanax, a Monster swiss chocolate energy drink and a cbd/thc edible im gonna consume before i start working!

3 Caesars.
1mg clonazepam
. 2g crack cocaine
. 4g crystal methamphetamine
600mg Vyvanse.

And I brewed coffee from some freshly ground up beans, and then somehow never got around to having any... Yet. I'll get there.

Man reading this thread when you have nothing sure is a good way to make yourself crave/jealous 😒😂

For me, vintage cheddar and 'venom' carolina reaper toasties, white bread, and a can of pepsi max, plus some rage against the machine, probably a small hand rolled cig after as i have no snuff, and probably a shit too.

Just got word from the police they are ready to give my property back (2 mobile phones) if i can get them today, ill export the pictures, sell them at cash convertor and get some k. But i dont think I'll have time. Its only open for 5 more hours, and the police station where ill most likely have to collect is an hour away, plus the converters take 1 hour to test.
At least I can defo get some money before my old dears birthday in a few days and not be/feel a complete cunt

a pre-taste of stuffing
1.5g phenibut hcl
3g (now 6g) kratom
a few puffs of wood
coffee
cigs

playin the role of cook
<3

Happy Turkey Day

120mgs methadone
Thc/cbd edible and a bunch of joints and bong bowls
12oz 6.5 alc ipa and a shot of