Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coconut Coffee
50mg Modafinil
1mg Xanax

Plua my usual 160mg Propranolol and 120mg Fexofenadine, Allegy nasal spray (Mometasone) and eye drops (Olopatadine)

Meth
4gs white borneo kratom
weed
600mg gabapentin
5mgs 3hopcp

Didn't sleep but I'm gonna pretend "its a beautiful maawnninnng!"

Last edited:
it's alright. i just trick my brain with diet drinks. diet limeaid . Mmmmm. Lemone n diet pepsi. d.f.

mmmmmmassspartamey goodness; sike I can't do that diet stuff it's rotten lol :sick: just that off/sweet taste

I recommend You get on bupre on methadone. Im talking it illegally since its Finlands most used opioid. Though, havent had heroin in months and might buy some next week.
No idea where to get it for one for two the meth is hella strong but I overslept today and missed the Chemist so can't get anything until Monday maybe if my gran can lend me a tenner on Sunday I can get gear but only if my guys about, at 10pm I don't get off anyone else no point I don't even wanna deal with the cunts to them were all just stupid scumbag junkies who pay for their shit and after Sunday if I can get a tenner by some Kidd miracle cuz she's skint as I got no money until the 25th which is 2 days for my birthday I used to get twice as much money but now I apparently don't qualify as disabled even tho I had aspergers all my life not my fault I don't have all the symptoms anymore if it wasn't for my methadone and with this lockdown idk what I would do really dont, scizh I don't do crime I was raised better then that and I'm to smart to fuck up the rest of my life for petty cash not saying I've not made extra on the side when their was no risk but only when I had an opportunity know what I mean? Let's just say I should be in jail but I ain't cuz I'm to smart to smart to go down like those weak ass junkies who can't handle a bit of pain

A quarter of a 2mg clonazepam as I only had 2 x 2mg left, need to come off them, until payday a week tomorrow, fucksake how will I make 3mg of clonazepam last till I get paid, then order a pack which will take even longer I DON'T WANT to go back on mirtazapine dammit

Eh, coffee, maybe a ritalin. Most of the time just dragging myself out of bed from last nights hangover. I should really start taking a few bumps of 4FMPH in the morning because I have so much of it.

You know despite being skint for weeks this is my first two days in a while without heroin yes I have the methadone but fuck my body is missing the heroin black smokey taste I haven't slept all night might as well try to stay up for the day who knows may be I'll score tonight this is all because I got greedy btw by stealing from a friend a good friend the only friend helping me and giving me free heroin every day like a greedy fuck all it was was a ten in my defence I did not know if he would sort me out the next day I was scared but I don't even care about the h just feel like a piece of shit scumbag bag for stealing off a good friend if I'm honest with myself the only proper friend I have anymore.. I'm just telling you guys cuz I got no one else to tell

Status
Not open for further replies.