Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemon, pear, mandarin and yogurt smoothie
Menthol snuff
Anger, as i got a shitty message from probation @ 10.37am saying i am supposed to be in 'this morning' and if not it'll be a warning, yet I live 10 miles away and havent been told where the office even is neither was i told prior that i had to be in today! Tried to call back 6 times over the last hour or so, no answer. My worker is a useless cunt!
Had to check text n call history to make sure i hadnt taken a call or message when blacked out the other day but no i havent!
Well annoying. Also an email from my credit card saying I'm over limit and they're charging me more. Great start to the day.
If i had some money I would be sending myself into write off mode right now, but instead I'm going to channel the energy into my punchbag 😡
If that doesn't work I might sell my phone to get some grams of k and some booze

No drugs instead of my normal medication. The next mobbing attack from my neighbour, which is "normal" meanwhile.
Now a slice of pizza and as a dessert

4 mg Alprazolam

Just picked up my 2 week supply of methadone. Feeling so relieved with a very nice nod. The last 4 or 5 days ive been taking half of what im use to taking, which sucked but i did it to myself.
Made some strong cbd thc butter for my opioid shortage. Its crazy how high doses of cannabinoids can completely relieve any mild withdrawals im feeling. That and dxm can always get me through a bind.
Anyways this morning~
140mgs methadone
Spoonful of cbd thc butter
A dab and a bowl of cbd thc bud
Marb black cigs n coffee

2g kratom
1g phenibut hcl
coupla cups of coffee

couldn't sleep last night so got my ass outta bed and jumped on BL
love

HATE!!! My Kava Kava was brought by the postman (normal post) and I already paid 30 Euros for sending it because I used this UPS extra security insuranced fucking option, which costs 30 €. Now he wanted a bit more than 30 Euros again but as I pay everything with cards now during COVID I had no cash at home and he went away with my package, very unfriendly, I can pick it up by myself from 4:30pm on. I also wrote to the vendor.

1 mg Alprazolam

Well the 100mgs of methadone i took just aint cutting it today.
Just took 100mgs dxm,as soon as that kicks in ill take another methadone wafer(40mgs) with some cbd thc edibles and will be good to go.
Smoking weed and a cig drinking a yerba mate kambucha all while kicking back on my lazy boy.
About to go to the store and get some smokes n vodka.

Coffee
Weed
Gabapentin
Clonidine
Xanax

Not bad, although I’ve been craving straddling that line now for some time. 💀

anotha gram of phenibut hcl
300mg pregabalin
300mg krat

been a month and clean from thc
got a bag of medical wood
gonna see a doc and get a script and (i hope) as it is a state with it goin on.

add weed to today mix and thephenibut is right on time. one of the reliable substance i think i have... until now: that weed is on, bruh! :p
celebrating. lolol
feelin like i see it all
needed it and lovin it

Well, did like 1.3mg bupre during the last 12 hours so that should carry me through this day
Just now
1mg ksalol iv (filtered properly)
10mg diazepam

So far-
90mgs methadone
Spoon full of thc cbd butter(yes i eat by the spoonful i have a high tolerance)
Dab hits
Currently in bed smoking a bowl of northern lights x cheese and a cig
Have a yerba mate/hibiscus tea in the fridge im about to drink.

Grr i wish i had some good drugs i hate being broke. Boss owes me money so im hoping i get it today.

3.4g of kratom
0.25mg of alprazolam
A cup of coffee with milk, chicory root powder (torrefied) and cacao powder. Tastes amazing if you get the ratio right, like sweet and bitter with a hint of caramel.

Status
Not open for further replies.