What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get your DXM from Alibaba?
[/QUOTE]
Lol im not sure if your joking.

This morning so far-
60mg Dxm
A stack consisting of Magnesium Glycinate,Gaba,Taurine,L-Theanine,Relora,holy basil extract and ashwaganda ksm66(kinda feels like i took .5mg xanax but better) I think ill take this stack the next few days and log how im feeling in my journal.

i finished the rum this morning, then ordered some vodka and beer who needs pizza when they'll deliver vodka to your door instead.

Woke up early today. Feeling good, getting some self care done.

This morning so far in order ~

50mgs dxm
2 cups of coffee
Cup of senna leaf tea
Tums
About to make a cup of green tea with cbd sugar added(full spectrum)
3000iu vit d3

I may take an herbal stack before the mornings over. Idk im feeling pretty good, i prolly dont need to.

I just smoked a bowl of :home grow" with a chunk of hash thrown in the middle.. I zoned out for a good fifteen minutes after the bowl. time to smoke some more

damn it''s way too early, but here we go...
2 cups of roasted Mate tea
30mg DXM
2mg Clonazepam
0.5mg Alprazolam
60mg Oxycodone IR nasal

the weekend is near!! :love:

Ate way to much pie last night.

This morning in order-
Black coffee
40mg dxm
8mg cpm
25mg diph

My new morning stack- 300mgs magnesium glycinate,500mg gaba,500mg taurine,200mg l theanine, 150mg relora and 300mg holy basil extract all washed down with a large cup of green tea/yerba mate.

Tums
125mg methadone
Marb black cigs

I may make a cup of hibiscus tea and smoke a hemp bowl if i feel to caffeinated.

Much love from Oregon! I hope all you guys had a decent turkey day!

a fat dab
feeling a bit better after a cry
planning on a lot today and am going to get it done :) OPTIMISM

Glad you're feeling a bit better & optimistic to boot. (y) :)
I also have started my day the same way. With a few fat dabs. ;)

The usual bupe & a couple bowls of Wedding Cake to complement the dabs. I'm really liking this strain. Quite the interesting flavor. I find that depending on the dab some go better with some cannabis. Other dabs are fine when done alone. It seems to vary. Though it's so subjective it could just be nothing. :rolleyes:

I may make a cup of hibiscus tea and smoke a hemp bowl if i feel to caffeinated.

Much love from Oregon! I hope all you guys had a decent turkey day!
Happy thanksgiving to you as well. Hoping everyone had a decent day. For me it was just like any other day. As ATM with my dental issues it wasn't worth the hassle trying to have a special meal. Regardless it was a decent day.

As for feeling to caffeinated... ICK! ;)

I hate the stuff myself. Makes me feel edgy & awful. I avoid it like the plague. I can't even drink tea; which I enjoy due to it. I can handle a IV shot of cocaine better than a cup of coffee. It's strange. Though stimulants aren't really my thing in general anymore. But I digress. Hope everyone had a good holiday.

45mg methadone
10mg amphetamine salts
2.5mg clonazepam
3 hits of 'Platinum Garlic'
EDIT* just added 1.2g gabapentin and 5mg more amp.

*Thinking I'm gonna ride this wave and skip the alcohol till at least afternoon which is unusual for this creature of habit I am.

Had to drive someone back to Cambridge this morning and I've put too many miles on this shit. She was supposed to have her own ride home after meeting up.

Last edited:
10mg methadone (only managed to save 10mg for future use.. ya know I just had to do 10mg last night 🙄)

2.5mg clonazepam
25mg hydroxyzine
Bowl of good buds
Half a can of monster, but want a coffee
(It's snowed last night up here just north of Boston and I gotta shovel when I get back)
Nicotine via pineapple eonSmoke pod

Sitting in the Dunkin donuts parking lot, listening to the radio before I go back and shovel. I stupidly did dope yesterday morning and seriously cut my funds for the next few days despite only using a little over a half g.

I'm just hurting for for the next few days with nothing coming in unless I wanna do some hustling of 'big chain retail pharmacy'.

One cup of coffee to spur my gut on.

Debating on taking 4-aco-dmt today, or perhaps bupe, or perhaps... both? Or neither and just herb/etiz... hmmm.

250 1cP-LSD tabs came from Holland today, along with 25 Etizolam blotters. 3 working days to UK.

2 pm rise today. Still stoned. 0.5mg Etizolam at 5.30pm (6pm now) cannabis edibles up next.

Vapor to follow. Maybe some trips later we'll see. One step at a time.

Kanna extract is on the way for a first ever trial fingers crossed.

Boshing kratom this morning to chill out from the (so far pretty mild) MDMA comedown. Pretty sure most of what I'm feeling is due to lack of sleep more than anything else, should be 90% normal tomorrow. But in the meantime nice warm kratom is a welcome thing.

You seem to be holding it together well still getting buzzed from dhc, but I promise you it won't work forever, unless you take huge breaks, but even then tolerance goes to the old ways after 2 or 3 doses, as you know.
I don't agree with your political views but you seem like a great guy, just warning you, the insidious nature of opis is so slow and sneaky!
Although you may be one of the lucky few!
I genuinely hope so, (despite you aiding the Tories ya rah!)

My morning thus far:

-45mg methadone
-2mg clonazepam
-.5g dope for a ride to the clinic I was gifted
-Smoked that person who gifted me the dope on a big bowl of the new dispensary weed
1500mg gabapentin staggered dosed
Nicotine via juul
Still gotta get some caffeine in me today

Wish I had a stim to compete the picture, but hopefully the gabapentin and caffeine helps quell that craving a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.