• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
10mg dex and 1mg alprazolam again.

Got a pharmacist to order in a bottle of codeine linctus just for me as well, picking up tomorrow.

Got a pharmacist to order in a bottle of codeine linctus just for me as well, picking up tomorrow.

You've got some nice connections, mate! Gratz! :)

Vaped some weed, just a little, took another CBD capsule and snorted approx. 60mg Oxycodone.
It's nice to add a bit more CBD to today's high THC weed to make the high smoother.

.5mg alprazolam (was in benzo w/d prior)
45mg methadone
2 x 24oz beers

Rough fuckin dayz

You've got some nice connections, mate! Gratz! :)

I'm honestly surprised he offered it. This is my regular pharmacy I've been using for years so they know me, but because they know me they also know I'm scripted multiple controlled drugs already. Can hardly complain though!

Will pop in there this afternoon after they have their delivery. For now I started the morning with the same combo as yesterday.

Just picked up my weekends worth of methadone (290mg) and 6 150mg pregabalin(lyricas)
Pretty stoked about the pregabs. Id say atm they are one of my fav pills.

This morning in order~

Bowl of hemp flower(cbd,cbn, cbg etc.)
30mg dxm
145mg methadone
300mg pregabalin with a Mint flavored yerba mate
250mg hydroxyzine ( i have a massive tolerance, i dont recommend taking hydroxyzine at this dose!)
Smokimg on some hemp flower( i get a warm euphoric fuzzy feeling. I love hemp now. Ive been cutting back on thc, so i pretty much have no tolerance)

Will make a cup of matcha(2 tsp give or take) once everything kicks in.

Happy nodding!!

Last edited:
Im feeling very relaxed and euphoric this morning. All the pregabalin i did yesterday carried over to today and it feels great 👍

This morning~

145mg methadone
Green tea with 2 tsp matcha added, pumpkin spice honey, apple cider powder and 25mg cbd sugar( got the cbd sugar from head shop in town)
Been smoking on hemp flower as well and marb blk cigs
Thinking about doing some pregabalin( i really should save what i have, but knowing me may not be possible lol

Gonna take some hydroxyzine so i can get a nod going! Will also make coffee in a few.

Much love

Durban poison in vaporizer, just one small load was enough to bump up lingering cannabis effects and also my LSD microdose last night.
Followed by a cup of black tea many hours ago and then a break until a sizeable homemade cannabis edible dose just now.

About to switch on a log vaporizer and select an appropriate strain for this early evenings medicating.

A part of me would like to drop 300 micrograms of acid but I think I should leave that for a better day just something which seems like a really attractive proposition to me lately all of a sudden.

Oh, if only psyches didn't cause tolerance, give me a nice morning cuppa and
300 mics every day!

200mg Sertraline
180mg Dihydrocodeine
500mg Naproxen
unknown amount of Citirizine (just drank for a bottle of it)
200mg Cyclizine
400mg Depakote
20mg Metoclopromide

A swig of codeine, 1mg alprazolam, and some strong smelly weed.

Felt pretty good I have to say, my tolerance is already low enough I actually feel codeine. Considering I just knocked an oxy habit a few months back I'm pleasantly surprised.

Just picked up some pregabalins and promethazine that my buddy gave me for my birthday yah.

This morning in order~
20mg dxm
300mg pregabalin(lyrica)
145mg methadone
Snorted 50mgs pregabalin and took another 50mgs. Will prolly take more soon.
2 hits of cbd/thc bud.
Im currently smoking some hemp flower and drinking yerba mate. Feeling very relaxed with some euphoria and a massive body high.
Got a pack of organic American spirit cigs.

Edit: I snorted about 30mgs or so of lyrica, toked a couple more hits of cbd/thc weed and am currently sipping on organic green tea with cbd sugar and a heaping tsp of cbd/thc full spectrum coconut oil.

Im also sucking on 2 cbd full spectrum hemp pouches. Kinda like snus. My bro in law bought me a tin of the stuff for my birthday yesterday. Its called "cannadips" or something like that. Its reminds of the chewing tobbaco pouches.

Im pretty high atm

Last edited:
Gosh I stitched myself up a bit today guys. It all started yesterday afternoon with a spontaneous 50ug /half tab of 1cP-Lsd.

I came up on it surprisingly strongly in combination with some cannabis edibles and supplemental vapor into the evening I was very high and needed no more.

The trouble was I had a dentist appointment today at 3:50 pm so I didn't really want to be up all night tripping ideally.

But I redosed at 7.30 pm last night, 25ug just to add legs. More cannabis edibles and many hours later (oh yes, and a spontaneous 0.5mg Etizolam, which didn't though or kill the trip at all)...3.15 am in fact. I took 125ug more of the acid.

Vaping some potent Sativa Durban the 125ug hit me hard again, but was scintillating and exhilarating.

I was very cained. Tripping, stoned, tired, exhausted. I slept for a little while. I was too cold to keep trying to get back to sleep each time I woke up. So I got up, dropped another 50ug, made tea, decided to add ANOTHER 50ug.

Ready for a shower, already coming up noticeably, I decided to take the other half tab I snipped off. Then another half tab as soon as I was washed, before I even dressed in fact.

This all took place today between 9:15 and 10:15 a.m. I thought I would have time to come up and settle before my dentist appointment and I never expected to come up that hard after the day since I had yesterday day and early this morning and in recent weeks.

But I also miscalculated how many I had taken I kept losing track of it and getting muddled as the acid was hitting me and having to back step.

In my mind I thought I had taken 3.5 tabs in total since yesterday afternoon but actually I figured it was 4.

Now, I'm sure in my subconscious I had calculated I would just about be able to get away with 3 1/2 tabs worth and cope with today and my dentist appointment...

I had vaporized a fair amount of weed earlier this morning, not expecting to take a load more acid.

At 11:30 am I made a strong cup of cannabis edible tea thinking that would not hit me and enhance the acid too much. I really didn't know if I was get any sort of strong noticeable come up from the two tabs today.

A couple of hours later and a short while ago boy was I suddenly tripping ever so hard. Like, on the edge of a panic attack sudden coming up intensely on acid.

The Edible tea really kicked it up hard much more than I expected and I was having a panic attack about not having time to try and eat some breakfast which was going to be difficult as hell anyway tripping this hard add and get to the dentist in time.

I was coming up harder and harder and there wasn't long before my appointment and I was in a real panic about not being able to eat some breakfast giving myself indigestion because I was tripping waiting much to eat but I desperately need some food and energy.

My mum also wanted me to go to the tip with her on the way and take a load of garden stuff there so it was extra anxiety about leaving early.

But then I could have saved myself this whole palaver and distress because my mum was held up up due to a road blockage and phoned me saying we weren't going to make it to the dentist in time.

So I had to wait in the phone queue for 15 agonising minutes to completely and officially confirmed that I would not be going to the dentist this afternoon by cancelling the appointment.

So I was saved by the bell. But caught heavily offguard by the acid.
400ug of 1cP-Lsd was getting the better of me. It was very loomy, no getting away from it. I was considering vaping some more Durban Poison after my cannabis tea, which I never thought was going to hit me too strongly.

Thank goodness I didn't vaporize anymore weed I think that would have been too much on the come up. Strong stuff this 1cP.

Last edited:
Ehh im burnt out.. Anyways this morning-

20mg dxm
145mg methadone
McDonald's caramel frappe
American Spirt cigs
Once i get home ill make some green tea with cbd sugar and roll a cbd joint

I have around a 40-50mg line of pregabalin i plan on snorting when i get home( trust me im not a huge fan of snorting pills unless they work better that way, and when i only have like 50-100 mg of pregabalin then snorting is the only way i can feel it. And the fact that its straight powder in the caps and it doesn't burn or taste bad)

I just ordered donut sticks from McDonald's and wow theyre good. It comes with chocolate sauce amd mmm.
Ill prolly regret eating all this sugar in a few hours for many reasons..

Last edited:
Called out sick today so just chilling at home on a cold and rainy day in the northeast. Took 10 mg adderall and
20 mg Oxy Op . Feeling energetic but relaxed 👌🏻.
That was the last of my oxy , hubby hopefully getting more tonight , I hate the feeling of taking my last piece without being totally sure when we will have more .

First post in a week or so

45mg methadone
1mg clonazepam
2 joints with a girl I went to high school with
- barely ever spoke to herback then, but we crack each other up now
30mg amphetamine XR
24oz strawberita (8% abv)

Just channel surfing/playing nba2k. Benefits of the amphet tolerance break helped me get a lot of shit done earlier. Housekeeping and paperwork , you know, stuff only pleasing on stimulants.

Today has been nice so far. I awoke for the final time about 2.40pm UK. But I only went to bed at about 6 am after a 650ug 1cP-Lsd bender.

I vaporized Durban and another 2 strains at 5 am just to keep me awake a little longer to digest my late, but tasty dinner of wholewheat spaghetti, tuna, chips and saurkraut!

I was still heavily in the trip before I vaped at 5 am, and I was instantly into a hallucinogenic wonderland, where as I do late at night with cannabis and tiredness alone, I rest between conscious and unconsciousness, in an all round hallucinogenic state, with open and closed eye visuals.

Well this morning before bed was just insane I was literally conscious and unconscious at the same time slipping into sleep every other second and each time I would have what seems like an entire random fully real and abstract hallucinogenic dreaming type experience I've totally random but seemingly meaningful stuff.

We know that dreams happen very quickly in real time which has always fascinated me and this was extraordinary because I was honestly snapping back to my chair and vaporizer with a fresh memory of the bizarre little psychedelic dream I just had.

And I was literally chuckling at the randomness of it each time.
So this was a very different phase of the acid experience and why I like reading at different points because you can can enter different head spaces as you go along.

So I finally got up at 2:40 p.m. today although I awoke after a 4-hour psychedelic dream sleep of the highest quality to a little more vaporizer which brought me right back up on the acid before another restful little sleep.

So, to point! I had to spend two and a half hours managing my allergy and other symptoms before I was free today, washed and ready.

I was still feeling completely hammered and off my head from both cannabis and acid much more from the acid than I anticipated.

But I finally took my edible cannabis dose tonight about 7pm. It was much stronger than usual with the heavy lingering 1cP effects. Instantly feeling both drugs together I was. No need even for vaporization.

I did just vape one load of Durban. Very high still on acid and weed is something else right now. Such a pure, clean happy high though.

Status
Not open for further replies.