• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
crumb of diazepam, 10mg D-amp, some swigs of coffee and a [sweet virginia blend of the finest West-Indian tobacco :)]
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ^ That's just what they call it on the cig pack ^ :D

20mg methadone
coffee
little shot of dope I had left over from yesterday
about to take a couple shots of liquor

Ugh, nothing got a call for some Roxis and was like yaaay but they were selling them for someone else so couldn't front em to me, so that sucks when ya have no money and ya get a call for something, so I just took my 4mg of Subs instead....still pissed about that though,today would have been a perfect get loaded on opiates day=(.

A few beers to stop the shakes till I can get some liquor later, holding me over a few days till baclofen refills. And some greasy jalapeno cream cheese taquitos. Ugh I feel fat, but it works I guess, and seemed to fit the theme of the morning. Getting some real groceries in the house I can cook and be healthy with later.

When I was in the hospital, I got my Valium and Percocet at the same time! Time to wake up with your sedatives!
However I like Opiods in the morning now - go figure?

Just took 5g of palangkaraya red vein kratom (gag) and vaped a little weed. I was too drunk/barred out last night and smoked almost all my weed stash :p

EDIT: fuckk just puked the kratom, next time i'll eat a snack before. Anyways i'm feeling high already cause its been 1h+ since i took it so it wasn't such a waste.

Last edited:
Heroin, lorazepam, and lamictal also but that's not recreational the last time I checked.

Professer what is this Warhammer music u speak of?

BOLT THROWER!!

And this morning a couple vodkas to keep the shakes off, a few more to follow to get some cleaning work done, morning hit of tobacco (weaning off it again) and some tizanidine.

Beer

I should cook some brekkie

You already got all your need. Just have more, as I'm about to do. =P

I wish I could but I'm about as skinny as I can get haha. If I had my way, all food would be beer.

I wish I could but I'm about as skinny as I can get haha. If I had my way, all food would be beer.

Same here despite eatin like a desposall.
guess that's just how it is when your metabolism is like a Nascar and you work full time ontop of full time drug use.

Caffiene so far need some pot.
maybe a combo of alp and marijuana later.

Status
Not open for further replies.