• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cup of coffee with 1.5mg clonazepam to follow here soon. Last day of work then it's time for my weekend warrior shit.

Cup of Diet Sundrop, Gonna have some Suboxone and dats it, I'm still feeling valium from last night.

Edit: Well I'm probly gonna take 2 xanax....

8\28
Woke up late and missed my bus, so I got baked and watched the price is right. So far this morning I've taken 1mg kolonopin, 400mgs l-Theanine (suntheanine) ,half a cigarette ? and 140mgs of methadone ?
Waiting for the bus home wishing I was close to a toilet! ! Gotta Shit hella bad!

.25mg xanax
.25mg klonopin
Weed
Cigarettes
1/2 shot of vodka
1 glass of wine
Caffeine
100ug LSD
85mg MDMA

Last edited:
What's up with almost everyone taking a benzodiazepine w their caffeine/ coffee?
I thought the caffeine canceled the benzo out.

3 Valium 10's (couple other 'zos)
Large amount of eph s/l'ed and plugged (tolerance is a bitch)
pall Mall smokes
magnesium carbonate

What's up with almost everyone taking a benzodiazepine w their caffeine/ coffee?

You can always take more benzo

Also caffeine isn't particularly anxiogenic in sub od doses.

I love the combo, its like a super-poor man amp/benzo combo (basically any other/stronger stim...)

I'm having coffee now, such a desire for so many drugs, trying to keep distracted by inventing chores wtf

Darn right nothing wakes you up like a sedative!

My personal favorite is morphine IV. Zero to hero in less than 10 seconds. Maybe chuck in some diazepam or oxazepam or even alprazolam.

I have always found it interesting how stimulant users assume their drug of choice (almost always methyl amphetamine, sometime amphetamine [like Adderal]) are superior.

Just because a psychoactive speeds up thinking, doesn't mean it clarifies thinking.

"How can a downer wake you up?" they query.

"Try it and see for yourself." Is my usual response. On a side note, these amphet users also swear by the nature of stimulants to help/enhance the process of cleaning/tidying up. But I watch 'em. They are not effective cleaners on stimulants. What's effective about scrubbing the same area of floor or bench-top 200 times?

It's a mad, mad, mad world I tells ya!

Peace :)

You can always take more benzo

Also caffeine isn't particularly anxiogenic in sub od doses.

I love the combo, its like a super-poor man amp/benzo combo (basically any other/stronger stim...)

I'm having coffee now, such a desire for so many drugs, trying to keep distracted by inventing chores wtf[/QUOTE

I'll try it.

Speed King, it was a solid combo. I actually found the tramadol to potentiate the dope, esp if in staggered doses.

1.5mg buprenorphine subL
5mg clonazepam subL
coffee

I wanna go shoot a speedball dammnit, fuck work.

Last edited:
1/4th gram of cocaine
1 gram of mushrooms
Some black tar heroin
More red wine
2 bowls of weed
.25mg xanax
1mg klonopin
Cigarettes
Caffeine

Last edited:

For me, coffee+no benzo=eventual panic attack. I'm a daily benzo user, and I just really like the ritual/taste of having a cup of coffee in the morning. I probably shouldn't drink it in the first place, but I do enjoy it.

Last day of opiates for me; 15mg Oxycodone IR smoked, 4mg Alprazoooo SL. Get my D-Amp, Triazolam, and I made the switch to k-pins for the half life.. Quite tired of needing them, I'm going for sobriety soon.

Nothing yet, bout to take my morning Sub dose, Gabapentin, and two xanax two xanxax. Could go without the gaba and xanax, I just want to get today at work OVER WITH, then I'm off. I'm with you dude only ONE of my hookups have Klons outta 7, I take half as much as I do with xanax and it helps my anxiety without me going through 70 in a week or lil' over a week(like I just did...) But I prefer klonopins to xanax, I just don't eat them like skittles, cuz ya know I saw Im gonna have two thats gonna turn into atleast 4mg today.. Not Gnna let it though, after today I'm just taking the Gaba to help get over my three week benzo binge (45 klons, like 100 xanax, some valium). Fuck drug test.

12MG bupe/sub
2400MG gabapentin
3000MG Keppra
.5 xanny - have 2 more .25 xanny in pocket.. just incase!

now lets me hit up my aunts 91st birthday. I am SOBER! its funny because to a raging heroin addict of the past this is completely sober to me.

swim took some amphetamine when he woke up, there really are nothing that can kill morning tiredness as a some good speed

Status
Not open for further replies.