• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far 1500mg Gabapentin that had been dumped in soda, gonna have two more in 15 mins, and 1mg of Suboxone. That's it...I kinda just do this thread to keep an inventory of my usage,lol. Added 800mg of Ibuprophen to help the bioavailabilty stronger with the gaba, and always put in soda so it kicks in in less time(like 30-45 mins.) Gonna lay off the xanax for a bit, only have 16 I think. Last night I passed out at the computer after three somas, 4 footballs, my Sub dose to a just a bunch mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm's like that across the reply to a thread here on blue light. Then the two somas I was saving I just went ahead and took with another football cuz I wasn't tired at all after I woke up. Then that was a waste cuz the soma and xanax seemed to wake me up, shouda just went to bed after I woke up to all the mmm's on the computer cuz I was sleepy then, but I had to eat....

Coffee, orange juice, ibuprofen, and 1.5mg clonazepam. I swear the ibuprofen always gives me a slight mood lift.

20 mg. Percoset
lil' reggie weed
Coffee and Tobacco cigs and dip.
bout to head to Gamestop to preorder Black ops 3 for the Beta on X-box one starting Wednesday.

any gamers here?

Just my sub...think that's all I'm gonna take. Think I'm gonna take a lil' gabapentin too...just get me through today and then I'm off. I hate my job. I have 10 xanax left, I'm holding on to them for when I really need them(faumous last words,lo).

ouch, waking up after 8 days ket/heroin binge, it is a bit rough, so I swallowed 100mg hydroxyzine, 40mg oxazepam and about to take my 1mg sub a coffee and a cigarette. yeah I got no hash anymore... a strong beer for later

i'm not as young as i used to be :/

up all night writing beautiful nonsense on some mad speedy meth
feel like shit after 24hrs not eating
so I forced down vitamins and greek yogurt (it was harder to swallow than my FWB's dick last night :p)

also took
6x 20mg propranolol (rx; 2 days worth)
4x .5 kpins (rx; 2 day's worth)
like ibuprofen and tums and shit to try to feel alive again

I'm a college senior and fuck these 400 level courses. Today is Tuesday, hell day: class from 9:30 to 10:45, and again from 12:30 to 6:30 pm. Fucking forestry labs.
I'm trying to guess how fucked I'll be by the end of the day

Oh yeah and obviously I made a nice breakfast of MORE METH! too much. coughed like a bitch, got that taste in my throat, still tingling 15 minutes later.

Aaaand I'm going to be late for class. Fuck it.
My tits are all bruised from last night too, and hurting in a way that tits should not hurt. I mean it was worth it for the sex, but ow.

About 5mgs of xanax
3 percocet 10/325
only taking because i broke my foot and toes, then going rightcback on my suboxone!

Just smoked a blunt of northern lights OMG so amazing .

Northern Lights is an amazing strain!

I love it :)

Few bowls of skunk bud, 2.5mgs kolonopin, 135mgs methadone and a couple camel 99s. Man I wish I had some caffeine! !!! At the plasma center trying not to nod off ?

60mg of Oxycodone and 20mg of hydrocodone. 52.5 of the Oxy was I'ved and 7.5mg was snorted(they were the 15mg ones the A 215 brand, my 2nd favorite, 1st in line are the K 9's) and the 20mg of Hydrocodone was chewed up to a powder and swallowed. Also had 1mg of Xanax Sublinual while prepping the oxy shot....that was just thes start of the day, time to go to nightly fix thread...I do these to keep up with how much I use,lol.

Woke up and Smoked a bowl of blue dream, took a 200mg caffeine pill with yerba mate, 500mg Suntheanine, 1mg kpin, 140 mg methadone, cigarettes and more weed.

Smoked a bowl of an unknown strain of weed (med grade) Took 150mgs caffeine with but loads of b vitamins, 25 mgs of l tyrosine (think I spelt that right) 400Mgs suntheanine (which btw works like a charm, unlike cheap l- Theanine which has no effect, 1.5mg kolonopin, 140mg methadone, cup of coffee, bowls of high grade Lemon D, and more cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.