D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

50mg Vyvanse
1.2g Gabapentin
250mg F-Phenibut
20mg Cyclazodone
Maverick menthols
Chocolate muscle milk 💪

Woke up late as shit. My boss ended up asking if I could come in to deliver for a couple hours. Seeing as how I'm so low on money and will barely make rent, figured I couldn't turn down the hours. So here I am now, delivering some food.

Started off terribly enough with two $0 tips. Let's pray it gets better.

MOrning BlueWorld

Well as it is the last day of the year and tonight is a given of party night I'm just gonna take it easy today till tonight, So for breakie i had:

40mg Oxy ( A gift from a friend yesterday, he gave me 100mg in total of 20mg x5 caps )
5mg valium
150mg pregabalin
800mg gabapentin
1 glass of wine after my Nescafe Gold Hazelnut Cappuccino
Half a Joint of Pineapple express.

As for tonight or new years eve i got some Disco biscuits and shrooms lined up for the night and also know there will be a lot of Khat floating around too but not really interested in that. Looking more forward to my albino penis envies and mdma with 2-cb.

Lol @Coffeeshroom ALBINO PENIS ENVY!? is that a strain of shroom? Should hopefully be getting some shroomies soon.
OT my meff and coffee/grapefruit.
Lol yeah it is part of the Cubensis strain but a lot more potent then the rest, so i can go in detail but overall just has a bigger kick then the rest and is more profound and overall for me just so much better then normal penis envies or golden teachers. But still have a few hrs to go before i start chomping them down lol

MOrning Morning and Happy Happy New Year to my wHole BlueLight Family.

had a Dope new years eve's and tripped my way all the way into the new year. Still busy coming down but overall mellowing out now nicely
Breakie so far

1 joint
200ml vodka

and thats it. Still enjoying the afterglow, so nothing thats gonna bring me down faster or harder. Just enjoying this warm comfy feeling laying here in my bed. Gonna go just now to pick up some downers and then slowly take it from there.

But Whoop Whoop Happy New year to All :cool:🙃😉🥲😜🤪

300somethin lyrica and some other meds for my health keeping me alive yet I still wanna take drugs 🙃 well they don't call it MDMAZING for nothin

@Specified what's those lovely looking blue pills in ya avatar? Etizolam? E's? They look delightful. I kinda wanna swim in them.

Grapefruit, my daily methadone and paracetamol for my new years day head.