• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random what was the act of greatest physical violence that you have ever committed?

At a dive bar one night, drinking out on the patio with my friends, some belligerent wastoid called a girl sitting next to me something really mean, and then she threw her beer at him. The guy looked at me and said "can you believe that?" and I said "yea you deserved it," then he walked over to me and got in my face and my gut reaction was to just push him into the railing, but the the railing was old rotted wood so it gave way immediately and he tumbled dramatically off the patio into the bushes below, and then I ran away because I thought maybe he'd smacked his head on the concrete and I'd get arrested for manslaughter. I just booked it, off into the night. Apparently he was totally fine. The bartender probably wasn't pleased about the railing though.

Thankfully that's about as violent as I've ever gotten.

stupid as fuck thread but still told it story?
someone threw a punch and u tried to stab them in the throat?
little pussy.
you're the bitch here, if you're gonna let someone take a swing at you and not give it back to them 10 times worse, who's the pussy now?

you're the bitch here, if you're gonna let someone take a swing at you and not give it back to them 10 times worse, who's the pussy now?
You are. Fuckin coward to stab someone. Real man would just have a fight. Any little scumbag can stab someone.

Wtf u on about? I don’t kill anyone with anything.
Why would u ask if I kill people with guns?
Only kidding mate, last night I showed a pic of some of my martial arts weapons and you said 'ooooh twigs' as if to say I should have guns instead haha

Oooooo twigs 😂 I’m funny as fuck when I drink
Got a lot of respect for anyone that does martial arts, MMA, boxing etc.
it teaches self control and takes a lot of dedication.
With how violent the uk is becoming i find it’s always good to be capable of defending yourself. i go gym to lift weight then do some boxing. Basic stuff like heavy bag and pads.
if I came up against a trained fighter I’d be fucked. It would jus help if I had to defend myself against average joe nut cases lol

I would recommend doing something like karate or tae-kwon-do for around 6 months, then you get decent front kick, and side kick, which is lethal against people's knees, and the damage is irreparable haha, so, a bit mad, but kinda essential

Also easy for an experienced person to 'check' or block though

I would recommend doing something like karate or tae-kwon-do for around 6 months, then you get decent front kick, and side kick, which is lethal against people's knees, and the damage is irreparable haha, so, a bit mad, but kinda essential

Also easy for an experienced person to 'check' or block though
Ye I did Muay Thai for a while but got a bit disheartend with how shit I was lol
The guys legs were fuckin solid. It like they had no feeling in them.
the guy I want to train with has adapted a sort of Krav Maga self defense based on overwhelming aggression. He is an absolute beast though.
kick boxing champ in his 20s then his knees got bad so went bare knuckle he is late 40s now and he the sort of guy that give u nightmares lol

I have practised magical knowledge / magical rights and reality control spells for a long time.