• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random what was the act of greatest physical violence that you have ever committed?

Ur in uk but watch shit like this and think u Chuck Norris?
Quite a few been killed in my city over last year and not one was killed by a 3 sectional staff.
When u out and about do u carry it nunchucks and staff?

Quite a few been killed in my city over last year and not one was killed by a 3 sectional staff.

I can’t tell if you are trolling this for fun, or you are just American, but if you are American, calm down Rocky, we get it. Yours is far bigger and superior than everyone else’s ok.

I don't carry anything.

I was providing the photo for people's interest.

When I was 16 I pulled a girls hair (I know, I’m a WARRIOR right?😂) and pushed her face into a shop window for saying dreadful things to my close friend.

I don’t really lose my temper. Makes it hard to get stirred up enough to really bash someone.

I was still super impressed with myself though when she made out to the police and hospital like I’d beat the living daylights her.
Thanks for that honey, you totally gave me rep ✌

Another time I beat up my sons fan because I couldn’t find the alcohol stash in his room when I was drunk.
I totally whooped that fans ass too. It never worked again 💪
What u mean u beat up ur sons fan?

I can’t begin to understand wtf ur on about lol
I font mean that I’m a nasty way.
I just have no idea what ur on about.
U mean fan as in fan?

That was a joke.

A free standing pedastal fan?
The kind used to circulate air.

Yeah.

I almost went there but I'll let you pave the road.

I was kinda expecting you to get there before me lol.

I've never got into a fight or anything, but I dated this girl who liked pretending she was being nearly murdered when we fucked. Really enjoyed that.

I've never got into a fight or anything, but I dated this girl who liked pretending she was being nearly murdered when we fucked. Really enjoyed that.
Are u male or female? Serious question

Lol